Guns & Roses: Timelapse

hidude45454

I love these kinds of videos a lot and I did not expect someone to make one for Guns & Roses.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Sultan of United Ummah, Head of Foreign Affairs.
Inshallah, I will get some sleep.

FASmolVerHorizontalForum.png.82b81d9b6d799994f6c2bd11894f54c8.png

6 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

Credit to Mayor for the thumbnail

That thumbnail is offensive. 

• Haha 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Nice, thanks Hidude!

On a side note, where Arrgh? Did they just not make the cut?

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

4 hours ago, Micchan said:

It's a nice list of people who beiged every target from day 1 and made our life harder in the middle tier :v

agree.png.974f32e75ec303e2e68e8d30dcdf3db4.png

31 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Did you forget to add Rose to your time-lapse?

I made this list by pulling the top 200 people from every day. Of those 320 people that made the cut, 89 were from Roasis Inc, and Alrea and Jaguar were the only two ever from Rose that made it in the top 25 (and the top 320, at that); make of that what you will :S

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Rose was burned to the ground in the first couple of days, they couldn't do much from there
When you blitz you hit the stronger with all you have

2 hours ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Im37 (Rose) made it briefly into the top 25 on Day 1, but by the end of Day 2, he was out.  El Dorado (TFP) started out in 3rd place, but by Day 3, he was also out. Rose has more of a presence in the second time lapse, the one with Oasis/Rose/Mystery Inc only. The only other non Hollywood player to make it to the top 25 was Cocania (KT), who made his debut on Day 12 and got into the top 10 by Day 18, where he stayed until the end. I think the timelapse makes it absolutely clear that even -with- 1 1/2 spheres jumping in to help Rose Sphere, Hollywood was still dog piling at the top. Rose does have a significant presence in the second timelapse that excludes Hollywood though.

Edited by Phoenyx