• Prunefest
    • Going Hollywood
    • Warthog Run
    • The Academy Awards
    • The Oscars
    • Blocbuster
    • The Great Mirage

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/21 at 04:00 AM

1 hour ago, MYC said:

I am sorry to say this but the names are really terrible. Also, these polls should be done when the global war begins; everyone refers to the war as Guns & Roses now so there is no point of doing this poll

Preach

9 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

Something something formalities. I'm pretty sure we all know what is going to win. Still gotta do the vote.

Disclaimer: There is a non zero chance that if 'Guns and Roses' wins that we'll get hit with a DMCA. If that happens we'll have to redo this whole thing.

Screenshot_20210617-132349.png.e1b6600d4e6a9dd90d666b6dbdb2feae.png

The community is already against you on a name that was already discussed at the beginning of the war. I would recommend trying to work with us cuz it's obvious working against us is going to take a bite at your own reputation. Makes it worse since you are a mod. 

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
You're one of the least creative people at making up names
  • Haha 3

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

9 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Hi Rush, RON already did this.
image.thumb.png.329d4cfb10580e643f70bb10444a096f.png

the forums ensure all players get a say, not just RON's fanbase. Also the names aren't great anyway…

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Don Juan said:

the forums ensure all players get a say, not just RON's fanbase. Also the names aren't great anyway…

Huh? RON has 1600 members and absolutely anyone can join. We had double the participation that this poll has had so far. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

unknown_3_1_65.png

8 hours ago, Don Juan said:

no, if we dm every nation ingame then all pnw players get a say not just the OWF fanbase. 

• Upvote 2

• Wiki Mod
20 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Hi Rush, RON already did this.
image.thumb.png.329d4cfb10580e643f70bb10444a096f.png

I already knew what was going to win. That doesn't change needing to go through the formalities. If anything this process legitimizes your vote result by validating it in traditional manner.

20 hours ago, MYC said:

I am sorry to say this but the names are really terrible. Also, these polls should be done when the global war begins; everyone refers to the war as Guns & Roses now so there is no point of doing this poll

Yes. Also that is a valid consideration given the communities tendency to drag wars out for eons now a days. That being said naming a war 5 mins after starts isn't viable either. There needs to be at least a few days for people to try and participate in all stages.

11 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Screenshot_20210617-132349.png.e1b6600d4e6a9dd90d666b6dbdb2feae.png

The community is already against you on a name that was already discussed at the beginning of the war. I would recommend trying to work with us cuz it's obvious working against us is going to take a bite at your own reputation. Makes it worse since you are a mod. 

I literally do not care what the war is named beyond really basic moderation concerns like it not being named '!@#$ Rose'. 

2 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

no, if we dm every nation ingame then all pnw players get a say not just the OWF fanbase. 

You jest but that is more or less what I'm hoping to do in some manner next war. Just need to bully Alex into setting up the needed stuff. E.G. Polls for the ingame bulletins and a way to put the news out.

• Like 4

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

1 hour ago, Dr Rush said:

I already knew what was going to win. That doesn't change needing to go through the formalities. If anything this process legitimizes your vote result by validating it in traditional manner.

Yes. Also that is a valid consideration given the communities tendency to drag wars out for eons now a days. That being said naming a war 5 mins after starts isn't viable either. There needs to be at least a few days for people to try and participate in all stages.

I literally do not care what the war is named beyond really basic moderation concerns like it not being named '!@#$ Rose'. 

You jest but that is more or less what I'm hoping to do in some manner next war. Just need to bully Alex into setting up the needed stuff. E.G. Polls for the ingame bulletins and a way to put the news out.

you had me at bully alex

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/17/2021 at 7:47 AM, zigbigadorlou said:

Guns and Roses is winning instead of warthog run?!?!?  Clear RON BIAS. RON TO THE FLOOR

You mean like how people changed dial up to NPOlt 9 months after that name was decided upon? 

It will always be Dial Up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

• 1 month later...