The Hollywood/Roasis War has concluded

Sweeeeet Ronny D

1 hour ago, Mutsu said:

lovedance.gif.9f1d4a5e6a360135b355cf4fbe68b76b.gif

Harram

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

22 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

So it's fine when Hollywood does pr, but anyone critiquing them is "propaganda", got it. Bottom line, Oasis et al was right, Hollywood can only be dented with multiple spheres countering. 

I hate to break it to you but it has to be said. Your entire blocs war performance was truly miserable and disappointing; in fact it was so bad that I was truly surprised and taken back at the offer of white peace but I suppose I can understand why. Your blocs together didn't lose because of Hollywood hegemony but because you outnumbered your opponent in almost every tier imaginable and still your war performance was that of an out of control dumpster fire. Congratulations Phoenyx on joining another top sphere after leaving the Johnsons. I see maybe a pattern is forming.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Mayor said:

I hate to break it to you but it has to be said. Your entire blocs war performance was truly miserable and disappointing; in fact it was so bad that I was truly surprised and taken back at the offer of white peace but I suppose I can understand why. Your blocs together didn't lose because of Hollywood hegemony but because you outnumbered your opponent in almost every tier imaginable and still your war performance was that of an out of control dumpster fire.

Based on what I've been hearing, you may well be right in terms of coordination. I've also been hearing that the Hollywood whales covered the upper tier, letting everyone else down declare. The bottom line remains the same, only together did these Blocs have any chance of putting a dent in Hollywood.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

So it's fine when Hollywood does pr, but anyone critiquing them is "propaganda", got it. Bottom line, Oasis et al was right, Hollywood can only be dented with multiple spheres countering. 

Ugh... that's not right at all. The fact that so many people cannot seem to figure it out is something else but the "stats" inflated by Whale damage is only part of what determines who can win or lose a war. 

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

Just now, Leftbehind said:

Ugh... that's not right at all. The fact that so many people cannot seem to figure it out is something else but the "stats" inflated by Whale damage is only part of what determines who can win or lose a war. 

Can we at least agree that Hollywood did just fine against 2 1/2 spheres?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Deulos said:

You're wasting your time with chromos and uninformed trolls.

Some people have a problem with pants. The fact wasn't "wE aRe betTer bEcauSe wE arE sMaRt! HuRr DuRr" 

The actual fact is Hollywood upper tier was just down declaring. If Oasis had a strong enough upper tier plus Rose and Camelot(which they should have but most hit VM when a war starts), it would have been an easy win. 

Maybe don't have a bunch of people war evade or just sit around not getting involved and war performance will actually improve.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

Based on what I've been hearing, you may well be right in terms of coordination. I've also been hearing that the Hollywood whales covered the upper tier, letting everyone else down declare. The bottom line remains the same, only together did these Blocs have any chance of putting a dent in Hollywood.

That's definitely not true for the delta/johnson war since no whale was small enough to hit any nations. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Just now, zigbigadorlou said:

That's definitely not true for the delta/johnson war since no whale was small enough to hit any nations. 

I'm not with Delta anymore :-p. I was actually in Mystery Inc for part of the war. 

Putting aside all the damned saltiness from the circlejerking feckers in this thread, I had quite the fun this time around.

A few of my opponents were good sports, and I really appreciated it. 

Thanks for the fun, and may we meet again next time o7

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

I'm not with Delta anymore :-p. I was actually in Mystery Inc for part of the war. 

I know, I still couldn't reach you. You really need to get on that growth :) 

• Haha 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

1 hour ago, Phoenyx said:

To be honest, the result in the upper tier was probably more so a forgone conclusion the moment Rose didn't fully militarise (particularly with regards to tanks) in the build up to the war's outbreak.

That single decision had some pretty significant ramifications for that first round of the war which likely affected the rest of the war's duration.

• Upvote 4

Untitled.png

11 hours ago, Mayor said:

Maybe don't have a bunch of people war evade or just sit around not getting involved and war performance will actually improve.

Well, all the dead-weight, useless nations have to find a home *somewhere* in this world.  We now know where that is.

• Haha 3

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

16 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

One of my favorite stats this war was to look at the top 100 nations for wars fought.  Out of the top 100 nations 93 of them are in Hollywood.

I was one of them. Roasis inc. just didn't seem to even bother to fight seriously and get good stats by raiding our weak members, of which we had a ton.

• Upvote 1