The Hollywood/Roasis War has concluded

Sweeeeet Ronny D

12 minutes ago, Changeup said:

image.png.0cf5e97467c32c6ba85f9d9d07d10ed6.png

Should have had a condition for the more stalwart individuals (on both sides) to get a sense of humor.

• Haha 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

41 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

Should have had a condition for the more stalwart individuals (on both sides) to get a sense of humor.

1a57582412f00dd5ace1166a54822ad0.png

Agreed your side should get a sense of humor 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, KillzBob said:

1a57582412f00dd5ace1166a54822ad0.png

Agreed your side should get a sense of humor 

I do, that's why I roasted you later in that thread. I don't see why they didn't like it though. It was not only hilarious, but very nuanced. A truly intellectual meme.

Edited by Kyubnyan
grammar
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

3 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

Bud, this is a peace post.  You can drop the propaganda lines and just say "good luck."

For many of us, we had a lot of fun this war, and I think everyone has reason to be happy with the fighting and the outcome.  

Good luck and enjoy rebuilds everyone :) 

So it's fine when Hollywood does pr, but anyone critiquing them is "propaganda", got it. Bottom line, Oasis et al was right, Hollywood can only be dented with multiple spheres countering. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 8

Very graceful of HW to offer white peas, sparing Roasis of what would officially be the most humilliating L in Orbis history, after getting mauled by a coalition they outnumbered 2 to 1.

I seriously seriously wanna see Rose dump all the fluff that surrounds them because they're too good for them.

Happy rebuild.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1