Missing Bank Funds

Canyon

As far as I know, Borg has an auto banking system. He doesn't have to manually send the money-just input some command on discord to get the money sent.
If what you are saying is true, then you should ask @Borg to check it manually if there is some error with the coding/data in database.

7 hours ago, Majima Goro said:

As far as I know, Borg has an auto banking system. He doesn't have to manually send the money-just input some command on discord to get the money sent.
If what you are saying is true, then you should ask @Borg to check it manually if there is some error with the coding/data in database.

His bank history shows the 120m being sent to him, so if what he says is true, its not an issue with the bot.

• Upvote 2

We have had a similar glitch on our end. Resources were sent but the nation did not receive them, despite all records including the transaction and the resources afterwards being gone from our bank.

• Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

• Administrators
On 6/12/2021 at 4:19 PM, Canyon said:

Earlier today I made a withdrawal from my alliance bank of 120mil, but my nation never received the cash. My alliance confirmed they no longer have the cash but it also never went to my nation.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=294967&display=bank

I was able to check and verify this and just added the missing funds to your nation.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic