CALLING ALL MUNITION SELLERS!

SeanTheGreat19

You raise the price of munitions the price of everything else will go up as well, market on here is already so unstable. But in general your best bet would be to stockpile and sell when wars break out, people will pay a pretty penny when they really need it.

I have but when you look at 1.3k munitions all you can think about is (how in the hell am I going to sell all of this)  I could supply the whole war and still have some left over :popcorn:

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

I love how the market works in P&W. I think it's great how there can pretty much be a crash of the market then it will HOPEFULLY come back to normal if not higher than prices and so on. Love it. Great job.

if only 3-4k people join in the game then demand might finally be meet

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

• 2 weeks later...

I think we should create an organization that could help us control the munition's price. Gathers all munition's producer and talk about how we sell our munition on the market. For example, maybe this formula will works (nation X sells Y amount of munition on Z day). What do you think guys?

Edited by Luckynako

well for munitions its only really possible for you to sell them if you go long term and start a contract with a bigger alliance im currently in a deal with a client the deal is 10k munitions for 550ppu over a course of 37days its the only real way to sell munitions as of right now

I think we should create an organization that could help us control the munition's price. Gathers all munition's producer and talk about how we sell our munition on the market. For example, maybe this formula will works (nation X sells Y amount of munition on Z day). What do you think guys?

Great Idea, but practically very difficult to implement.

no one sell munitions on the market for a week that should help :D

So, do you have any idea how to control munition's price?

I think it's just too difficult to manipulate the market in such a way. It's very difficult to get everyone who produces munitions to a room and tell them not too sell munitions.

However if it could be done, we could definitely get the prices up!

I think it's just too difficult to manipulate the market in such a way. It's very difficult to get everyone who produces munitions to a room and tell them not too sell munitions.

However if it could be done, we could definitely get the prices up!

Let's starts it by spread the news to any munitions producer that we know to stop selling munitions on the market for a few days (maybe 2-3 days). During that time we should watch the market carefully and see if there's any major change on the market floor. If it does, then we should doing this more often and perhaps we could ended up creating a global organization of steel producer to control the price of munitions.

Edited by Luckynako

Let's starts it by spread the news to any munitions producer that we know to stop selling munitions on the market for a few days (maybe 2-3 days). During that time we should watch the market carefully and see if there's any major change on the market floor. If it does, then we should doing this more often and perhaps we could ended up creating a global organization of steel producer to control the price of munitions.

The cheapest munition prices were 800 earlier, huge increase! But there is always that one player who undercuts the market by about $300!

I just added a buy order.  Munitions are cheap, and I want to buy them.  If enough people see that and want to buy too, the price will go up until they aren't cheap, and less people will buy.  Its awfully hard to manipulate the market forces.

Duke of House Greyjoy

well at least when people get bigger and armys get larger people will go through munitions like nothing

I just added a buy order.  Munitions are cheap, and I want to buy them.  If enough people see that and want to buy too, the price will go up until they aren't cheap, and less people will buy.  Its awfully hard to manipulate the market forces.

That's true! It's so hard to manipulate the market but it's doable