[DoW] To the seas!

Sorra Himguard

Hm...

Despite the relative irrelevance of the DoW, It is a DoW nonetheless. 

Maybe we dislike you a bit for some spam and instability.

At least... well you deserve credit for lasting this long in such a cesspool of toxicity. 

Either way good luck with the negotiations ^.^ 

Hopefully one day you'll learn the error of your ways, but not to say that you were entirely at fault. Possibly being more accepting to Forum etiquette at the beginning would of led to a better outcome, instead of having to waste time battling it out in the forums. 

Word of advice, I suggest you join another alliance to grow your nation and gain experiences and people willing to follow you to another alliance first. Also telling people to click off isn't a very effective way to deal with people, as you are positing on their forum.

Luna the issue is you cannot declare a war which one you cannot participate in.  Since you’re the only member and in VM, it makes this post stupid. The war may end before 8 days and so you would of done nothing in the war, which in turn  makes this post illegitimate. Please wait till your VM expires and you are able to make attacks before posting a DoW. Thank you 

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Korutsu said:

Word of advice, I suggest you join another alliance 

Seriously?  The 53 other alliances Luna was in wasn't enough for you?  (See my first post in this thread, directly under the OP if you think I'm exaggerating; I only went back a week or two; I know Luna was in the Immortals as well.)

2 minutes ago, Aglet Green said:

Seriously?  The 53 other alliances Luna was in wasn't enough for you?  (See my first post in this thread, directly under the OP if you think I'm exaggerating; I only went back a week or two; I know Luna was in the Immortals as well.)

Ye I know, but this time Stay in one

48 minutes ago, LunaHD said:

Peace is now being talked through, By us, aotp, and rie.

Not something you should be saying publicly, do you have a concept of what opsec is?

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

57 minutes ago, LunaHD said:

Lol this is news to me. Didn't know TIE/RIE had come to us to surrender. 😄

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Just now, Young Guilo said:

News to me too Alan. @LunaHD You weren't wanted in on this anyways and I don't know what makes you think you can enter the war and negotiate peace on our behalf

1 hour ago, LunaHD said:

This is false. You should edit this to say you are seeking peace. You don't represent the other alliances

Your fav goth

RIE 6.5 Flag mini.png

4 minutes ago, Greatest Louisiana said:

News to me too Alan. @LunaHD You weren't wanted in on this anyways and I don't know what makes you think you can enter the war and negotiate peace on our behalf

A was following the MDP with AotP, they didn't ask, but i did it.

36 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Luna the issue is you cannot declare a war which one you cannot participate in.  Since you’re the only member and in VM, it makes this post stupid. The war may end before 8 days and so you would of done nothing in the war, which in turn  makes this post illegitimate. Please wait till your VM expires and you are able to make attacks before posting a DoW. Thank you 

Thank you for the info, and apperciate that you weren't toxic about it.

50 minutes ago, Korutsu said:

Hm...

Despite the relative irrelevance of the DoW, It is a DoW nonetheless. 

Maybe we dislike you a bit for some spam and instability.

At least... well you deserve credit for lasting this long in such a cesspool of toxicity. 

Either way good luck with the negotiations ^.^ 

Hopefully one day you'll learn the error of your ways, but not to say that you were entirely at fault. Possibly being more accepting to Forum etiquette at the beginning would of led to a better outcome, instead of having to waste time battling it out in the forums. 

Word of advice, I suggest you join another alliance to grow your nation and gain experiences and people willing to follow you to another alliance first. Also telling people to click off isn't a very effective way to deal with people, as you are positing on their forum.

Thanks and i will take your advice.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Hiya, I'm Sorra!

Current IA Head for TCM! :D

1 minute ago, LunaHD said:

A was following the MDP with AotP, they didn't ask, but i did it.

you clearly don't understand how treaties work and I do not appreciate this FA situation you have put me in. Your a one man micro. Stop acting like anything more till you are

Your fav goth

RIE 6.5 Flag mini.png

3 minutes ago, LunaHD said:

We are backing down, and hereby surrending for them making peace with AotP.

>Haven't fought a single war
>Surrender
768488964507828267.png?v=1

Edited by Suyash Adhikari
  • Haha 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

17 minutes ago, Young Guilo said:

Alan, RIE is beating you with a 215m net damage I don’t think they’d surrender.

• Upvote 1