Benefit from your art/memes! NFT in Orbis are now a thing!

Waifu Investor

Hey so I've been playing around with the idea of bringing NFTs to the game and I think it can be something pretty cool.

The objective is to bring fine art to the game so people can sell their art. You can sell your memes or collect iconic pictures.

How does it work you ask?

Everything is explained in the server that displays the art pieces (https://discord.gg/BXHH9bneKE) but here you have it aswell.

What is a NFT?
A NFT certificates ownership over a digital asset stored in a ledger. The ledger is, in this case, Deloitte.
NFTs are usually images. If you buy a NFT you become the owner of that picture and us, Deloitte, will certify it.
It's as if you owned the Mona Lisa. We are basically providing the possibility to buy fine art in Orbis.

---------------------------------------------------

How do I buy one?
Go to any collection under the SHOWCASE category. There you can find all the NFTs from a collection displayed. Under every NFT there is some info:
-Title
-Owner (ingame name & nation ID)
-Price (price the NFT was bought by it's current owner)
-Availability (the owner can decide if the NFT is for sale or not)
-Royalty (royalty that the author receives every time the NFT is traded. It is usually a value between 5-10%)

If you want to place a bid on any NFT open a ticket at #open-a-ticket indicating the NFT's title and the bid.

How do I publish my art as a NFT?
Open a ticket at #open-a-ticket. We need the following information:
-The image/digital asset you want to exhibit
-The title -Your name/artistic alias
The starting price you are willing to sell your NFT at
-Your royalty. *Ask information about this in the ticket

image.thumb.png.8ffdb511720c0764b724acaae74aea58.png

• Downvote 21

this is genuinely the stupidest thing i have ever while playing this game, thank you for introducing me to previously unknown depths of hell

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

So what stops me from doing this, and saying mine now!  and not paying you anything?

image.png.b06d9aa35554d38c1d2ddc7829b43489.png

The ownership of the art piece can be found in the discord server. Deloitte is the institution that certifies who the owner is.

You can still copy and paste the image. If you are a beta.
Can you find a pic of the Mona Lisa on the internet, print it and then post it on your living room? Yes, you can. But it's shit bc it is not the original one

• Downvote 15

3 minutes ago, Waifu Investor said:

The ownership of the art piece can be found in the discord server. Deloitte is the institution that certifies who the owner is.

Can you find a pic of the Mona Lisa on the internet, print it and then post it on your living room? Yes, you can. But it's shit bc it is not the original one

So what happens if somebody registers somebody elses art on Deloitte?  They stole the art, and now are the "owner" despite not creating the art.  Under any copyright system worth its salt, a takedown can be executed.  Under NFTs, that is physically impossible due to being tied to the Etherium blockchain.  You cannot unsteal that art that was put up without consent.

3 minutes ago, Alexandra B said:

So what happens if somebody registers somebody elses art on Deloitte?  They stole the art, and now are the "owner" despite not creating the art.  Under any copyright system worth its salt, a takedown can be executed.  Under NFTs, that is physically impossible due to being tied to the Etherium blockchain.  You cannot unsteal that art that was put up without consent.

Yeah but lol this is not running on the Ethereum blockchain.

If something like this happens the real author can tell us and we execute the takedown without problem.

10 minutes ago, Waifu Investor said:

Sooooo...  absolutely nothing.  Ok, good luck with your venture.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

What we need is NFTs and overly-complicated things that are bad for the environment, because hey technology! Look at the shiny thing! LOOK AT IT!!!! Also *mumble mumble mumble* growth *mumble mumble mumble* future *mumble mumble mumble* advanced.

• Haha 3

The biggest question I have is why a 1 day old nation has decided to scam people so quickly. Usually it takes a couple months before the scams start.

So I gotta ask, reroll, who did you used to be?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

3 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

The biggest question I have is why a 1 day old nation has decided to scam people so quickly. Usually it takes a couple months before the scams start.

So I gotta ask, reroll, who did you used to be?

having a one day old nation doesn't mean i'm a one day old player of the gameRoll Safe, the Guy-Tapping-Head Meme, Explained

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Waifu Investor said:

having a one day old nation doesn't mean i'm a one day old player of the game

Yes, I know. That's why I asked who you are. Come on, people! Your reading comprehension is almost as bad as mine!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

3 hours ago, Waifu Investor said:

Lmao this is the dumbest scam ever. I could just steal an "art piece" and you can't do anything about it. And wtf kind of price is 100m on a picture like that. Thanks for showing me this dumpster, wannabe Taith.

• Upvote 1

TF141_emblem_MW2.png.cb4bbc85173fa240b21f33c6d56cac56.png

Tactical_Nuke_inventory_icon_MW2.gif.c8c96532efc673d9d2bf87c58f0d2332.gif

too sick

27 minutes ago, TheRealMichaelJordan said:

Lmao this is the dumbest scam ever. I could just steal an "art piece" and you can't do anything about it. And wtf kind of price is 100m on a picture like that. Thanks for showing me this dumpster, wannabe Taith.

I answered these issues above. If you still have questions don't doubt sending me a message!

4 minutes ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

You get the timber

What type of wood would you prefer?

"Oh you're that meme guy from RON." -Random RON reader in a random discord server

miniGif_20210227174247.gif.96b8e23de7157562710bf145b03cd1be.gif

5 hours ago, Waifu Investor said:

Hey so I've been playing around with the idea of bringing NFTs to the game and I think it can be something pretty cool.

The objective is to bring fine art to the game so people can sell their art. You can sell your memes or collect iconic pictures.

How does it work you ask?

Everything is explained in the server that displays the art pieces (https://discord.gg/BXHH9bneKE) but here you have it aswell.

What is a NFT?
A NFT certificates ownership over a digital asset stored in a ledger. The ledger is, in this case, Deloitte.
NFTs are usually images. If you buy a NFT you become the owner of that picture and us, Deloitte, will certify it.
It's as if you owned the Mona Lisa. We are basically providing the possibility to buy fine art in Orbis.

How do I buy one?
Go to any collection under the SHOWCASE category. There you can find all the NFTs from a collection displayed. Under every NFT there is some info:
-Title
-Owner (ingame name & nation ID)
-Price (price the NFT was bought by it's current owner)
-Availability (the owner can decide if the NFT is for sale or not)
-Royalty (royalty that the author receives every time the NFT is traded. It is usually a value between 5-10%)

If you want to place a bid on any NFT open a ticket at #open-a-ticket indicating the NFT's title and the bid.

How do I publish my art as a NFT?
Open a ticket at #open-a-ticket. We need the following information:
-The image/digital asset you want to exhibit
-The title -Your name/artistic alias
The starting price you are willing to sell your NFT at
-Your royalty. *Ask information about this in the ticket

image.thumb.png.8ffdb511720c0764b724acaae74aea58.png

Did you really just took the best part of NFT's, removed it, and just published this.

This is not an nft.