RoH - We bled for their freedom. They'll bleed for ours...

Alan

The true villain here is TO :P 

@Lord Vader of the Order, we demand justice! :P 

• Haha 4

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

2 minutes ago, Greatest Louisiana said:

Your blood was spilled for TIE and for that I am grateful. RIE is not TIE tho

"RIE is not TIE tho"

Also RIE: 
image.png.3d25b558f3d9295f0ec6e3b2ea375413.png

• Haha 5

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

8 minutes ago, Greatest Louisiana said:

Sadly when I was in Asylum, they wouldn't let me sell down all my military & infra(until 0.1) to hit Alan, for me to rebuild backup instantly.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

26 minutes ago, Greatest Louisiana said:

Jokes. Same members, same theme, same art, same bio, same name. It's the same alliance.

Really glad you leader can at least show that he doesn't care about us. Least you can do is acknowledge the same instead of beating around a bush that isn't there and come up with some bullshit reasoning.

• Downvote 1

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

4 minutes ago, Young Guilo said:

Jokes. Same members, same theme, same art, same bio, same name. It's the same alliance.

Really glad you leader can at least show that he doesn't care about us. Least you can do is acknowledge the same instead of beating around a bush that isn't there and come up with some bullshit reasoning.

No one cares about yall. Its common knowledge. Stop the victim mentality. No beating around the bush here

• Upvote 2

Dude you're a crappy micro. "under appreciated" lol.

Ngl this sounded kinda like the big angry micro version of Elliot Rodgers video message. All you smoler micros out there I'd reccomend you get yourself to safety quick lol.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, MYC said:

The reality of your unappreciation, is every FA move you've ever done ends in a fluke. No one care about someone who walks around in a tin foil hat. If you wanted a better outcome maybe don't ask for 50mil in reps for an inactive applicant when you're incapable of handling your own members.

If you want to be appreciated then do something that actually deserves appreciation.

Never asked 50m in reps for an applicant. I asked 10m for each war after he decided to declare war on our members once we countered.

Screenshot_20210606-113029_Discord.jpg

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.