10/28/2014 - New Moderator

Alex

• Administrators

I'd like to make a quick announcement regarding the moderation team.

Unfortunately due to time constraints and other pressing issues Yawgmoth will be retiring from our moderation team. We thank him for his service, albeit short. We are also bringing a new moderator on board, named Fizban, who will help us enforce the rules in a fair and transparent way.

Mr. Blonde, Grendel, and myself will of course still be patrolling the forums as well, so try not to give Fizban too hard of a time.  ;)

Thanks!

stock-photo-still-life-of-a-pile-of-down

Edited by Fizban

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

An old man in mouse-colored robes walks out, and squints his eyes at the post above him, "Hmm, something doesn't seem to be right there. Let me spruce it up."

I'd like to make a quick announcement regarding the moderation team.

Unfortunately due to time constraints and other pressing issues Yawgmoth will be retiring from our moderation team. We thank him for his serve, albeit short. We are also bringing a new moderator on board, named Fizban, who will help us enforce the rules in a fair and transparent way.

Mr. Blonde, Grendel, and myself will of course still be patrolling the forums as well, so try not to give Fizban too hard of a time.  ;)

Thanks!

With a wave of his wand and a few slightly misspoken words, the spelling errors in the OP were corrected, and then some.

• Upvote 4

Glad to have another here! I look forward to seeing your work.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

This guy was my favorite part of the "Dragons of . . ." series by Weis and Hickman. Did you know he also made an appearance in their Death Gate Cycle?

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Okay, not trying to sound like a !@#$ but did Yagsmoth ever actually do anything?

I take it Fizban is a follower of the Great Goat?

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Okay, not trying to sound like a !@#$ but did Yagsmoth ever actually do anything?

I take it Fizban is a follower of the Great Goat?

Not really, probably due to said time restraints and other pressing issues. /o\

In other news, welcome to the moderation staff, Fizban! :)

xzhPlEh.png?1

I'm not really sure what that means, but I'm not a fan of goat. I find it tough and chewy.

The Great Goat is the true creator of Orbis, the Sheep usurped his throne but one day the Goat will regain his rightful position and lay waste to the non believers!

Also, there is a Purple People Eater somewhere in there, not sure where but fairly certain it's there.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win