Goodbye everyone!!

Dyana

22 minutes ago, Dyana said:

Hello everyone, Mountain Dew#0933 here.

I have played P&W for 2 years and finally think it's time to move on in my life and focus on my life goals. In these two years, i founded many well known alliances, made some awesome friends, fought numerous global wars and had a great time.

A big shoutout to my best friends in this game @Borg @Basebond @Lord Vaderfor being with me for such a long time i have many sweet memories with y'all.

This game has a great community and culture that i really adore. I wish you all good luck in your lives! Take care! ❤

Special Mentions:

@Xaria @Murtaza @christian2094 @Sri Lanka 001 @Elder Rachael @Nokia Rokia @ToxicPepper Atlan & David Sarif (sorry if i forgot anyone)

Goodbye 👋

Sad to see you go man :( but best of luck in whatever you do! 

• Like 2

Will miss ya bro... The 1 thing that got me deep into the community was your Memes News Network... Me being a reporter there showed me fun and I wanted to explore deeper in this community... I'll never forget you as the one and the only one who was capable of giving Krampus a big meme battle.

Farewell, my friend.

Goodluck with life.

Edited by Xaria
  • Like 2

On 5/31/2021 at 10:25 AM, Dyana said:

Hello everyone, Mountain Dew#0933 here.

I have played P&W for 2 years and finally think it's time to move on in my life and focus on my life goals. In these two years, i founded many well known alliances, made some awesome friends, fought numerous global wars and had a great time.

A big shoutout to my best friends in this game @Borg @Basebond @Lord Vaderfor being with me for such a long time i have many sweet memories with y'all.

This game has a great community and culture that i really adore. I wish you all good luck in your lives! Take care! ❤

Special Mentions:

@Xaria @Murtaza @christian2094 @Sri Lanka 001 @Elder Rachael @Nokia Rokia @ToxicPepper Atlan & David Sarif (sorry if i forgot anyone)

Goodbye 👋

damn forgot about your prodigy 😔

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

Look mom, I have friends! Odd how I always end up near basebond's name in announcements.

But good luck in your future endeavors, as I said, my DMs are always open if you need anything. I wish you the absolute best of luck in irl. 

Peace in our time

Good Luck Man, sad to see you go :( 

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

• 2 months later...