[PEACE] "We were never at war..."

ChrisNorcras

1 hour ago, Azazel said:

I'll be honest here, you posted this while I was replying to Cooper and it stopped me dead in my tracks. It is certainly not the opinion I hold or by that fact the majority of the government at this time. However, it does go to show my earlier point that our government was not pleased during our discussions on the issue, and at that time formed some uncouth and harsh opinions with the information they had at the time.

And to further my point to Cooper regarding what he perceives as "my opinion" of TKR: I was one of two government members who argued against openly attacking your protectorate at the time (even tho it was known to result in a total loss). Since I knew it would cement negative relations for the foreseeable future. At this time I'm not sure who posted that on our wiki and I am making an attempt to figure it out. Regardless, it has since been removed.

You can view the page's history. Also, just so you're aware, it was only added in about two weeks ago iirc, not at the time.

1 hour ago, Azazel said:

Honestly, I'm starting to believe you are looking for excuses to set relations back.

Yes, because we are known for doing this.

Edited by Adrienne
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

11 minutes ago, Vexz said:

This post seems to have gone off the rails, so I'll just say congrats on peace Oceania, good luck with your rebuild.

It's like you've never been on the OWF before :D 

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

2 hours ago, Vexz said:

This post seems to have gone off the rails, so I'll just say congrats on peace Oceania, good luck with your rebuild.

Thanks Vexz, love ya. 

Edited by CitrusK
Am type hard :(

On 5/31/2021 at 6:57 PM, Azazel said:

This statement is so far from the truth its actually laughable. I will give TKR this, you were willing to have conversations with us post war when others were not. However, my stance towards TKR is completely different now than all that time ago, in-fact I'm one of the government members in Camelot who has been routinely in favour of working on relations, when many others just see you as an overtly hostile threat.

I personally went out of my way to explain our concerns to you when a lot of the government was opposed to even talking to you after the last incident. That's because I truly believe there was a serious lack of communication on our part and I had to do a lot of convincing. TKR and Camelot have been long time adversaries and its not something that fixes itself overnight. We had actually made some progress until the recent two issues came to light.

Edit: On that note I believe it was stated in our embassy not to long ago, it takes all parties to work past things, Camelot has our part of the blame for how some things occurred but there is blame to go around. 

I really don't know how to get through to ya'll, we outlined our actual CB, if you choose to not believe it then so be it. 

Sorry but as an outsider (although yes, I suppose I am allied) to TKR's issues this seems disingenuous, if you and your alliance truly believed any of that garbage you wouldn't have taken the opportunity to dogpile us when you have no connections to either Oasis or Rose. Feelings be damned, if you wanna protect other spheres sign the !@#$in paper. 

tl;dr step up or shut up. 

• Upvote 1

image.png?ex=65f5acc8&is=65e337c8&hm=1606ce00348e48cf652f897b3bc05280d703dba4c8d18f7b009ab2ca44a5283b&

Here are the stats that I have personally pulled, and generated. Though, after spending some time looking at them, I can't really figure out which method best shows anything but a decently sized disparity, against Hollywood, in every single way. I tried basic methods first, then realized more detailed ones may be in order.

HW = Hollywood
RO = Roasis
Disparity means difference, and in this particular case, a unit of measurement, comparatively, and specifically referred to in multiples. (Yes, I feel I must actually define this for some of our community members)

1. City counts (HW-12,494 / RO-21,054)
This is too general, but shows a disparity of 1.684 more nations in RO's favor.

2. Nation counts (HW-732 / RO-1448)
Total Nation counts? Again, probably not going to satisfy anyone, so I will delve deeper. Disparity is 1.978 in favor of RO.

3. Tier counts (cities/nations)

c10-c15, HW-2,109 / RO-5,091 (cities)
Disparity of 2.413 in RO's favor
c10-c15, HW-174 / RO-438 (nations)
Disparity of 2.517 in RO's favor

c16-c20, HW-2,063 / RO-4,014 (cities)
Disparity of 1.945 in RO's favor
c16-c20, HW-115 / RO-223 (nations)
Disparity of 1.939 in RO's favor

c21-c25, HW-2,669 / RO-3,765 (cities)
Disparity of 1.410 in RO's favor
c21-c25, HW-117 / RO-165 (nations)

c26-c30, HW-2,768 / RO-3,712 (cities)
Disparity of 1.341 in RO's favor
c26-c30, HW-98 / RO-133 (nations)
Disparity of 1.357 in RO's favor

c31+, HW-2,045 / RO-2,141 (cities) 
Disparity of 1.046 in RO's favor
c31+, HW-57 / RO-61 (nations)
Disparity of 1.070 in RO's favor

The last tier (c31+) was so close in "balance", in regards to city and nation count, that I decided I could somewhat accurately generate some more stats for these sluggers, for fun.

c31+ HW
Infra Loss: 18,938,636,586.01
Nukes Used: 14
Missiles Used: 5
Aircraft Lost: 44,332
Total "Loss": 21,782,128,465.74

c31+ RO
Infra Loss: 63,638,183,014.43
Nukes Used: 440 (Yes, I triple checked this)
Missiles Used: 270 (See above note)
Aircraft Lost: 226,761
Total "Loss": 98,458,022,966.46

There are other consumption stats, and I decided it was best to not include (I assume not everyone likes reading this stuff?)

4. What other methods of stat tracking can people use to make it seem like RO isn't dogpiling?

These stats are provided from a slightly unbiased standpoint (I'm HW, but just enjoy statistics/numbers in general) and sources for above stats are provided at request.

Edited by His Holy Decagon
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, His Holy Decagon said:

Here are the stats that I have personally pulled, and generated. Though, after spending some time looking at them, I can't really figure out which method best shows anything but a decently sized disparity, against Hollywood, in every single way. I tried basic methods first, then realized more detailed ones may be in order.

HW = Hollywood
RO = Roasis
Disparity means difference, and in this particular case, a unit of measurement, comparatively, and specifically referred to in multiples. (Yes, I feel I must actually define this for some of our community members)

1. City counts (HW-12,494 / RO-21,054)
This is too general, but shows a disparity of 1.684 more nations in RO's favor.

2. Nation counts (HW-732 / RO-1448)
Total Nation counts? Again, probably not going to satisfy anyone, so I will delve deeper. Disparity is 1.978 in favor of RO.

3. Tier counts (cities/nations)

c10-c15, HW-2,109 / RO-5,091 (cities)
Disparity of 2.413 in RO's favor
c10-c15, HW-174 / RO-438 (nations)
Disparity of 2.517 in RO's favor

c16-c20, HW-2,063 / RO-4,014 (cities)
Disparity of 1.945 in RO's favor
c16-c20, HW-115 / RO-223 (nations)
Disparity of 1.939 in RO's favor

c21-c25, HW-2,669 / RO-3,765 (cities)
c21-c25, HW-117 / RO-165 (nations)

c26-c30, HW-2,768 / RO-3,712 (cities)
Disparity of 1.341 in RO's favor
c26-c30, HW-98 / RO-133 (nations)
Disparity of 1.357 in RO's favor

c31+, HW-2,045 / RO-2,141 (cities) 
Disparity of 1.046 in RO's favor
c31+, HW-57 / RO-61 (nations)
Disparity of 1.070 in RO's favor

The last tier (c31+) was so close in "balance", in regards to city and nation count, that I decided I could somewhat accurately generate some more stats for these sluggers, for fun.

c31+ HW
Infra Loss: 18,938,636,586.01
Nukes Used: 14
Missiles Used: 5
Aircraft Lost: 44,332
Total "Loss": 21,782,128,465.74

c31+ RO
Aircraft Lost: 226,761
Total "Loss": 98,458,022,966.46

There are other consumption stats, and I decided it was best to not include (I assume not everyone likes reading this stuff?)

4. What other methods of stat tracking can people use to make it seem like RO isn't dogpiling?

These stats are provided from a slightly unbiased standpoint (I'm HW, but just enjoy statistics/numbers in general) and sources for above stats are provided at request.

Roasis, Fam, no need to reply to this. I gotcha guys!

@His Holy Decagon 
You’re nitpicking and biased, I win, bye bye.

Edited by Duck Jesus
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Etat said:

Imagine having a crystal ball. 

Yeah, imagine having a crystal ball. Then we'd just be playing open hand poker with our crystal ball results instead of actually fighting the war.

Le1AjCa.png

On 6/5/2021 at 11:56 AM, His Holy Decagon said:

c31+ RO

Is that nukes used or nukes hit?  I think I have had 34 nukes shot at me, of which 25 have landed.  I havent counted in a while and wow, my VDS is putting in work this war.

Ijust want to know if 5.6% of all nukes launched by our opponent where shot at me, or if 7.7% of all nukes launched by our opponents where shot at me.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 12:30 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Is that nukes used or nukes hit?  I think I have had 34 nukes shot at me, of which 25 have landed.  I havent counted in a while and wow, my VDS is putting in work this war.

Ijust want to know if 5.6% of all nukes launched by our opponent where shot at me, or if 7.7% of all nukes launched by our opponents where shot at me.

So, this would be what's classified via our bot, as just nukes consumed. It could be that they were launched (Probably a majority would fall under this) or espionaged via Spies.

With the stat you provided (34 nuke attempts towards you), 7.7% of the nukes launched (Remember, this is "old" data at this point) were indeed aimed at you. Out of those launched, 73.5% have landed giving your VDS a success rate of 26.5%