[PEACE] "We were never at war..."

ChrisNorcras

1 minute ago, alyster said:

Not sure Aurora could handle them. I mean all by yourself. Doing something on your own for once. That'd be a shocker.

You’re right, how could we handle an alliance that puts a person who’s AFK in their bank to get looted 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, ToxicPepper said:

You’re right, how could we handle an alliance that puts a person who’s AFK in their bank to get looted 

I'm not sure if you guys have handled anything but lying in Pnw. Ever.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, alyster said:

Not sure Aurora could handle them. I mean all by yourself. Doing something on your own for once. That'd be a shocker.

I know right... imagine actually being involved in a war where you don't have a number advantage of at least 3:1! Or returning to fight with your old allies after you've 'left' them and formed a new 'separate' bloc...

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

I know right... imagine actually being involved in a war where you don't have a number advantage of at least 3:1! Or returning to fight with your old allies after you've 'left' them and formed a new 'separate' bloc...

Wasn’t it 3:1 when it was HW v Rose? The salt and hypocrisy is overflowing, try to limit it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

18 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

I know right, imagine declaring on someone just because the allied with someone you didn't like. Imagine that being your CB. keeping in mind we allied after the war was done 

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 4

8 minutes ago, Kermit The Frog said:

I know right, imagine declaring on someone just because the allied with someone you didn't like. Imagine that being your CB. keeping in mind we allied after the war was done 

It seems you have forgotten what actually happened? You were our prot, we declared on TCM, then as we were at war with them you made a forum post saying you’re signing them without us having any prior knowledge except minutes before the post. So you got dropped by us and HS and rolled by us a month later, looks like CHB is dead due to your bad management. Should learn from your experience not try to justify bad FA

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Cooper_ said:

We always give our protectorates the choice to join a war, and we've worked to keep them out in the past when they've chosen to avoid war.

Ahh what a nice option for your protectorates to have. If only you would maintain that same attitude towards others instead of bringing protectorates into a war as your sphere did. 

Edited by Mhearl
  • Like 2

We said from the start that we were not going to participate in this war. This was communicated to TKR before the war even began. As Cooper said, no need for politicization. 

• Like 3

While sad not to be fighting along side y'all again, I'm glad your wishes not to participate have been respected.

Hope your rebuild goes well. ❤️ 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cooper_ said:

First, I'd just like to say that TKR fully supports Oceania's decision here.  We always give our protectorates the choice to join a war, and we've worked to keep them out in the past when they've chosen to avoid war.  In this instance, miscommunications led to attacks on Oceania that our efforts couldn't avoid.  I appreciate the work on both sides here to get this resolved.  I think that's all that needs to be said.  No need for politicization. 

Second, @ToxicPepper I already explained this to your whole FA team even though it seems to have gone over your head.  It was 1.3:1 when HW enterred against Rose, and it was 1.6:1 when Oasis entered against HW and now 2:1 with y'all's entry.  There is no way to justify your war because it results in a simple dilemma. 

Option A is that we call the first war against Rose a dogpile, but that means your entry was a dogpile of triple the magnitude making you a hypocrite and invalidating your CB.  Option B is that it wasn't a dogpile by virtue of being closer than any global Aurora has ever fought in, which means y'all don't have a CB and also have an invalid entry.  In either case, you don't have a justification for being in this war.  Now, please bring the lies somewhere else.

You’re really trying to convince everyone outside your sphere about this whole total nations crap and it’s just not working. First of all, I don’t know where you’re getting your numbers cause my numbers show a completely different story. HW vs Rose is a dogpile on Rose to any logical person with eyes and half a brain. Let’s take your mark that HW vs Rose is 1.3:1 idk who you include in your numbers or who you’re excluding but even with that number you’re including tier 1-5 where Rose has about 150-200 more nations than HW. Whereas HW wins everywhere past city 10. Congrats, it’s a really fair war! Rose has more noobs than HW, not a dogpile! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

4 hours ago, alyster said:

I'm not sure if you guys have handled anything but lying in Pnw. Ever.

I have no clue what you are smoking but keep telling yourself that! 

4 hours ago, Big Mac said:

What is 300 c15 going to do to 30 c40, if you count that as number advantage you are very smart.

3 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

First, I'd just like to say that TKR fully supports Oceania's decision here.  We always give our protectorates the choice to join a war, and we've worked to keep them out in the past when they've chosen to avoid war.  In this instance, miscommunications led to attacks on Oceania that our efforts couldn't avoid.  I appreciate the work on both sides here to get this resolved.  I think that's all that needs to be said.  No need for politicization. 

Second, @ToxicPepper I already explained this to your whole FA team even though it seems to have gone over your head.  It was 1.3:1 when HW enterred against Rose, and it was 1.6:1 when Oasis entered against HW and now 2:1 with y'all's entry.  There is no way to justify your war because it results in a simple dilemma. 

Option A is that we call the first war against Rose a dogpile, but that means your entry was a dogpile of triple the magnitude making you a hypocrite and invalidating your CB.  Option B is that it wasn't a dogpile by virtue of being closer than any global Aurora has ever fought in, which means y'all don't have a CB and also have an invalid entry.  In either case, you don't have a justification for being in this war.  Now, please bring the lies somewhere else.

Now idk about you but someone said something about rolling Mystery after the 1 month NAP on morf show. As I have said many times Camelot Aurora Weeb joined agianst HW because we put effort and time into working on the multi sphere dream, to have that destoryed in day 2 is very insulting to everyone who put effort into it that includes T$, Rose and Oasis sphere. IDK what HM is thinking but preaching and complaining about Oasis adding Camelot then turn around to make your own super sphere isnt looking good for you guys. Also adding TKR sphere into HM to make HW is a clear sign of upper tier consolidation, it takes 3 spheres to equal or kind of equal out your upper tier numbers. If you believe 300 c15 nations is a dogpile on 30 c40 i dont know what you are smoking man. You have the upper tier control and most wars outcome is upper tier fights! 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, ToxicPepper said:

Wasn’t it 3:1 when it was HW v Rose? The salt and hypocrisy is overflowing, try to limit it.

About 3:2 to be exact 

19 minutes ago, Kan0601 said:

I have no clue what you are smoking but keep telling yourself that! 

What is 300 c15 going to do to 30 c40, if you count that as number advantage you are very smart.

Now idk about you but someone said something about rolling Mystery after the 1 month NAP on morf show. As I have said many times Camelot Aurora Weeb joined agianst HW because we put effort and time into working on the multi sphere dream, to have that destoryed in day 2 is very insulting to everyone who put effort into it that includes T$, Rose and Oasis sphere. IDK what HM is thinking but preaching and complaining about Oasis adding Camelot then turn around to make your own super sphere isnt looking good for you guys. Also adding TKR sphere into HM to make HW is a clear sign of upper tier consolidation, it takes 3 spheres to equal or kind of equal out your upper tier numbers. If you believe 300 c15 nations is a dogpile on 30 c40 i dont know what you are smoking man. You have the upper tier control and most wars outcome is upper tier fights! 

You put time into making a multi sphere dream?!?!?!? What the hell is Mystery Inc it definitely it isn’t a mini sphere, mate!

• Like 1