War Name Thread -GW18

Dr Rush

• Wiki Mod

Yeah yeah its late, no one else started it. Yeah yeah, there is already a working title, still gotta go through the formalities.

Post your nominations below, nominations will be vetted (for length, actual technical feasibility, and adherence to rules) by the wiki team as usual once the war concludes. And then another thread will kick off the voting.

Edited by Dr Rush
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I thought we already determined this on RON? Its Guns and Roses. 

Edited by Kosta
Is it too late to fix spelling mistakes???
  • Like 3

Rosefall

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Guns and Roses is proposed every war with Rose if this becomes the war name I bet people will still call Rose wars this going forward.

My suggestions:

#rollrose

Ockey's War

Going Hollywood

Created a Movie poster: ;)

going-hollywoodmeme.jpg

Edited by Mayor
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Wiki Mod

~48 hours before nominations close

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

On 5/26/2021 at 3:43 PM, Krampus said:

@Dr Rush

We did a poll on it over at RON, does nearly 400 votes count?

image.thumb.png.7bacc453bf71b9f4e6b0d865124e5f86.png

Yeah I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. It only won because the other names are absolute garbage. Yall need better creativity over there.

Edit : Honestly happy none of you work for any game companies. I could just imagine what you'd call Assassin's Creed.

"So guys, we decided the title on the new game, 'Killing people in the Dark' and that's the final name." 

Edited by SleepingNinja
proving a point.
  • Like 2

image.png?ex=65f5acc8&is=65e337c8&hm=1606ce00348e48cf652f897b3bc05280d703dba4c8d18f7b009ab2ca44a5283b&