Let's be honest this was leaked months ago....

Majima Goro

This is better than Treaty Roasis

• Downvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

I'm trying really hard not to give a crap and take this game too seriously, lest I have to disappear for 2 yrs again, but hey hey, best of luck to your new organization.

Inquisition? I tried to talk 'em outta it, but ya can't Torquemada anything, they mean business!

inquisition.gif

Edited by Cthulu

I (They MOSTLY) Mutual Defense

A direct attack on one signatory is considered an attack on all signatories. (WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FLAKE ON THIS TREATY IN THE EVENT OF SUFFICIENT DOGPILE ON ONE SIGNATORY BEFORE GIVEN SUFFICIENT TIME TO ENACT OUR OWN)

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Majima Goro said:

Gather around my friends and plus ones….  First our children grew up and hell has frozen over. Now something truly no one expected. It is by command of the joint alliances of the The Immortals, Camelot, Aurora, The Fighting Pacifists, Rose, and friends; that I present to you the Neo-Inquisition!

Neo-IQ.png

We, the neo-Inquisition, come together in full manifestation of our friendship and solidarity. Committing ourselves to these accords in agreement with full promise of mutual prosperity and strength; with a greater understanding to be shared between us.

I Mutual Defense

A direct attack on one signatory is considered an attack on all signatories.

II Optional Aggression

All member alliances shall reserve the right to support each other in every dogpile.

III Support

We stand together in the shared security be any means. Information, aid, and diplomatic resources are all encouraged of each of member alliances. Our support for each other shall not be limited to a list. Yet we agree this agreement shall take precedence over all others.

IV Sovereignty

While unified, we remain sovereign.

V Admission

A prospective alliance may petition any signatory for membership. If sponsored, admittance will be a unanimous decision of the conclave.

VI Withdrawal

NO! BAD! BAD!

(Request to all involved alliances to put their signatures at the bottom)

its the third Inquisition you idiot smh

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

its the third Inquisition you idiot smh

That moment when you realize the prefix 'neo' can be used for more things than the second version of something😇

23 hours ago, Evlamica said:

That moment when you realize the prefix 'neo' can be used for more things than the second version of something😇

the moment when you realize the second IQ was already called NeoIQ so it wouldn’t make sense to refer the third one as not to confuse people.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

the moment when you realize the second IQ was already called NeoIQ so it wouldn’t make sense to refer the third one as not to confuse people.

that's not what you said tho