[DOE/ROH] Molding A New IRON Throne, Declaring Existence, and Recognition of Tears

JadenStar10

/slow clap

Jaden your little spies were trolled to hell and of course you took the bait our milcom know to counter your childish bs. You want my comment to the whole war here it is "our protectors are fighting theres and since prots are considered targets i consider jadens allaince free real estate cause its a global but not my priority". Yes i snapt about hideri's advertisment cause i was a little worked up. Here some real truth you keep changing the story about who "couped" you, hell i'm guessing even your own aa doesn't know the truth why we remove you or  hell very few people know who (on more then one occision) tried to call the vote. you send out spies to say you don't care about iron but you message our members to either a) coup us ( fat chance cause low level) or b) show them the "truth". At the end of the day your butthurt 

Edited by John Mathews
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Spies seems to be a bit of a stretch. These were just your members openly reaching out to us about the war.

I don't know if I buy the whole "milcom/trolling" bit. Everyone seems to fall back to "lol just trollin u" when they get called out. But hey, maybe this is the one exception.

• Like 2

Yes hello I am a politic and war

On 5/28/2021 at 5:59 AM, John Mathews said:

/slow clap

Jaden your little spies were trolled to hell and of course you took the bait our milcom know to counter your childish bs. You want my comment to the whole war here it is "our protectors are fighting theres and since prots are considered targets i consider jadens allaince free real estate cause its a global but not my priority". Yes i snapt about hideri's advertisment cause i was a little worked up. Here some real truth you keep changing the story about who "couped" you, hell i'm guessing even your own aa doesn't know the truth why we remove you or  hell very few people know who (on more then one occision) tried to call the vote. you send out spies to say you don't care about iron but you message our members to either a) coup us ( fat chance cause low level) or b) show them the "truth". At the end of the day your butthurt 

Council: lies
Council: hAhA wE wErE jUsT tRoLlInG

Spinless people that cant stand it when they get called out for their lies. Imagine getting mad because of an ad, you first sent out people to tell our members to leave the alliance, we just returned the favour, I expect you to lie again and say "lOlZ, wE wErE jUsT tRoLlInG" when getting caught in that lies. Also what spies, are you special or something? I havent sent any of the sort, any member I could have would be in My Alliance.

seems no one can expect much truth from the Council, both here and CN :) 

Edited by Suyash Adhikari

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

On 6/3/2021 at 1:03 PM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

micro drama... who can keep up?

Me :c

On 6/4/2021 at 12:52 PM, Fermion said:

Iron is not micro drama 😭

In Orbis it is :P 

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines