[DOE/ROH] Molding A New IRON Throne, Declaring Existence, and Recognition of Tears

JadenStar10

Oh my, why didn't you tell me you were posting a DoE, I woulda rushed here!  Good luck you guys!

• Like 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

As the Imperator of Imperium Romanum, with the blood of Caesar and Augustus running through my veins, I declare that Imperium Romanum, and all true Roman citizens denounce this false Targaryen. We of the Imperium know no Targaryen, save for @Xi Jinping. You may claim the name and the flag of a true Targaryen, but you do not compare to the ally of Rome, and we await the day you and your false house shall be torn from your keeps, and receive justice as usurpers, and thieves.

Xi, your allies in Roma stand behind you, as we have for a thousand years. We know the truth in the Eternal City, and we shall not heed the words of these false claimants to the line of Aegon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tarroc said:

As the Imperator of Imperium Romanum, with the blood of Caesar and Augustus running through my veins, I declare that Imperium Romanum, and all true Roman citizens denounce this false Targaryen. We of the Imperium know no Targaryen, save for @Xi Jinping. You may claim the name and the flag of a true Targaryen, but you do not compare to the ally of Rome, and we await the day you and your false house shall be torn from your keeps, and receive justice as usurpers, and thieves.

Xi, your allies in Roma stand behind you, as we have for a thousand years. We know the truth in the Eternal City, and we shall not heed the words of these false claimants to the line of Aegon.

Your support is most appreciated my good friend. 

16 minutes ago, General Damon said:

They legit just ripped that flag design I gave to you

Literally exactly

1 hour ago, Mr. Pants said:

:lmfao: @Xi Jinping  I’m going to cry

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Zygon said:

Animated gif about gif in Game of Thrones by Valeria

726250ac4148337804bf87cfd07dffbda77634e6_00.png

• Haha 5

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Here we see the council blatantly lying to people during the war. Ah yes, I attacked you after declaring no offensive wars and you declared 11 wars on us before we even got a retalition in in, and about 40 wars overall in their blitz.image.thumb.png.a7aa1deef21afa4a5527a0887705c18e.png
unknown.png
AND they are instructing their military officers to lie to their members!

image.thumb.png.7e2517e62e7f6d0e8b89f2ae34e8ba0e.png
Council of Disingenuous Snakes and Pathetic Leaders @Winston Morrison @TheRealMichaelJordan @Robert2424 @John Mathews 

Here is an ADMISSION from their own prot, my very lovely mistress @Kan0601 that they hit us because we were tied to hollywood, @Yzard that they hit us because prots were "fair game" , and @ToxicPepper that IRON blitzed us whilst Aurora targeted me and Hideri. 
image.png.301b3e2d363454c488dc1952dbd9dae4.pngimage.png.10aad56801ed81a482f2a6b549d3e940.png

Here are the wars they declared BEFORE we even sent 1 counter out:

image.thumb.png.e1fa697f6acf22329561f9dc56449546.png
image.png.6b2bbb7f41d9fabd27ede1627bfabca2.png

And this is the rest of the wars they declared during their blitz:

image.thumb.png.685c723818d68ac570b12b625c3e527f.png
image.thumb.png.837302bc178aee0314c318508de103a1.png

On 5/25/2021 at 12:12 AM, TheRealMichaelJordan said:

Stop whining lol. We've literally moved on from this conflict, but it seems you haven't. 

Move on my ass @TheRealMichaelJordan, you have to lie to your own membership and others to intentionally attack us, dont play the victim because you clearly arent.

• Haha 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

41 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

Here we see the council blatantly lying to people during the war. Ah yes, I attacked you after declaring no offensive wars and you declared 11 wars on us before we even got a retalition in in, and about 40 wars overall in their blitz.image.thumb.png.a7aa1deef21afa4a5527a0887705c18e.png
unknown.png
AND they are instructing their military officers to lie to their members!

image.thumb.png.7e2517e62e7f6d0e8b89f2ae34e8ba0e.png
Council of Disingenuous Snakes and Pathetic Leaders @Winston Morrison @TheRealMichaelJordan @Robert2424 @John Mathews 

Here is an ADMISSION from their own prot, my very lovely mistress @Kan0601 that they hit us because we were tied to hollywood, @Yzard that they hit us because prots were "fair game" , and @ToxicPepper that IRON blitzed us whilst Aurora targeted me and Hideri. 
image.png.301b3e2d363454c488dc1952dbd9dae4.pngimage.png.10aad56801ed81a482f2a6b549d3e940.png

Here are the wars they declared BEFORE we even sent 1 counter out:

image.thumb.png.e1fa697f6acf22329561f9dc56449546.png
image.png.6b2bbb7f41d9fabd27ede1627bfabca2.png

And this is the rest of the wars they declared during their blitz:

image.thumb.png.685c723818d68ac570b12b625c3e527f.png
image.thumb.png.837302bc178aee0314c318508de103a1.png

Move on my ass @TheRealMichaelJordan, you have to lie to your own membership and others to intentionally attack us, dont play the victim because you clearly arent.

Not a bad blitz by the one and only true IRON. Revenge must be feeling really good right now for my friends in IRON.

• Haha 1

All things considered, it was a well-timed and well-executed attack. It's just unfortunate that they are lying to their members about the true reason for war.

• Like 1

Yes hello I am a politic and war

3 minutes ago, LunaHD said:

i presume.

cannot be for sure.

I don't think so tbh. Valyrian is just claiming the "true IRON" but the offshore alliance of IRON that they created is just government-in-exile, in my opinion. Really its just an alliance trying to claim the leadership of IRON, so its not a civil war.

• Upvote 1

Jaden, you can't expect people to see this the way YOU want them to, IRON is not the real bad guy, the real bad guy is YOU and TVF, TVF and you tried converting others to YOUR side, YOU are in the wrong here.

• Like 2

Hiya, I'm Sorra!

Current IA Head for TCM! :D

41 minutes ago, Oceanic-Abbaddon said:

I don't think so tbh. Valyrian is just claiming the "true IRON" but the offshore alliance of IRON that they created is just government-in-exile, in my opinion. Really its just an alliance trying to claim the leadership of IRON, so its not a civil war.

Hi there. I am a person that met Jaden and Hideri and decided to team up with them after everything with IRON went down. I mention this because I think it's important to note that I am not affiliated with IRON in any way, and I have no dog in the IRON fight. In fact, I only joined the game a couple months ago. I literally 0% give a shit about IRON and its future. If they do well and prosper, that's wonderful, I hope it continues. If they don't, I don't care. Well, that is up until the events of a couple days ago that resulted in this RoH, but that's beyond the point.

I agree with you that it is not an IRON civil war. I want to correct an inaccuracy in your post, though. The offshore we created is literally just an offshore. Just an extension alliance created to offshore funds in case of war, which is a tactic as old as the concept of banks existed. We named it IRON because we thought it would be funny and get IRON all angry about it. Clearly, that worked. They are very upset.

Your theory of "government-in-exile" is wildly inaccurate. There is no claim to leadership of IRON. If IRON were to lose all of its leadership today, I guarantee you that Valyria would shrug that event off and continue on its merry way. We don't want anything to do with the tainted name of IRON. Let it burn. We are Valyria.

1 hour ago, LunaHD said:

Jaden, you can't expect people to see this the way YOU want them to, IRON is not the real bad guy, the real bad guy is YOU and TVF, TVF and you tried converting others to YOUR side, YOU are in the wrong here.

Luna, you've reached out to me before, but I'd love to have a frank conversation with you where we just lay the facts out on the table. Maybe there is something both of us are misunderstanding about everything. If you ever want to talk, I'm all ears.

Yes hello I am a politic and war