[DOE/ROH] Molding A New IRON Throne, Declaring Existence, and Recognition of Tears

JadenStar10

4 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

Screen_Shot_2021-04-16_at_8_50.04_AM.png.daf2cb9efeefc39e5deff41e04ffdd35.png
Today we are forced to post our declaration of existence earlier than we had hoped. So, hi, we're The Valyrian Freehold. If you can guess our theme, we'll save a bottle of IRON tears for you to sip upon once all this is over. Don't worry, there will be plenty to go around.

We won't bore you with any of our official government constitutions and other such documentation, since nobody cares about that stuff anyway, but instead we'll regale you with a tale of IRON and Whine: we started an alliance, we did some funny things with ads and offshore alliances, IRON cried a bunch about it, and then blitzed us (okay so maybe there's a bit more to it than that, but that's part of the Prequel trilogy).

Valyria and the people of its Freehold were neutral in this war, seeking no conflict in the ongoing Global. This has changed, with IRON and Aurora showing aggression and attacking Valyria. With a heavy butt heart, The Valyrian Freehold, and Better IRON (Independent Republic of Orange Nation) and its people's recognize hostilities with Lame IRON (Independent Republic of Orange Nations) and Aurora.

We recognize hostilities with the two aforementioned alliances ONLY and do not wish the war to extend any further with any other alliances or spheres.

Anyway, come hang out with us on our Discord (or our Forum if you're oldschool).

Valar Morghulis

Signed,

Jaedan of the House Targaryen, First of his name, Emperor of Valyria and the East, Protector of the Freehold and its People.

Hideri of the House Kanzakeon, Designated Lady Regent of Valyria and its Freehold.

Blast of the House Scatheon, Dragonlord Commander of Valyria and its Freehold.

Fire and Blood

tl;dr: We exist, we notice IRON and Aurora attacking, cool.

Thanks for the flag @Xi Jinping 😘

You mother .... you said you didn’t like my flag!!!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ToxicPepper said:

You’re right. I am very butthurt. ☹️

Aww, you know ill always love Aurora 😘

1 minute ago, Velyni Vas said:

Congratulations on existence. PS: Don’t have an heir.

You've taught me that more than anyone :P 

• Like 2

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Please send your dragon to come burn down my grandmother's house. She is in the nursing home anyway. And no, this is not a fraudulent scheme to collect the insurance money and split it with you for your efforts, with conversion into gold as an option, seeing as you are a dragon after all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TheRealMichaelJordan said:

Stop whining lol. We've literally moved on from this conflict, but it seems you haven't. 

You attacked us, were you dropped on the head or something?

• Like 1

Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Just now, Suyash Adhikari said:

You attacked us, were you dropped on the head or something?

I wasn't talking about that smh. Everyone can clearly tell you haven't moved on from the way you referred to us.

TF141_emblem_MW2.png.cb4bbc85173fa240b21f33c6d56cac56.png

Tactical_Nuke_inventory_icon_MW2.gif.c8c96532efc673d9d2bf87c58f0d2332.gif

too sick

I wasn't talking about that smh. Everyone can clearly tell you haven't moved on from the way you referred to us.

Based on conversations I've had with your alliance mates, that is very much not the case.

• Like 1

Yes hello I am a politic and war

Cant exactly move on when you're being attacked, im just enjoying IRON tears.

• Like 1

'Bear Island knows no king but the King in the North, whose name is Stark'. (Lyanna Mormont of Bear Island)

What is this Targaryen BS? 

Jokes aside, best of luck with your new alliance!

• Like 3