[DoW] Here we go again

Exar Kun -George

On 5/25/2021 at 8:27 PM, Who Me said:

Forming one sphere is quite different from blobing 3 spheres (so far) together to fight one sphere. I'm sure you know this and are just doing what KT does.

Agreed, forming a sphere out of two existing spheres in order to declare a war of aggression is quite different from 3 spheres, with a log history of friendly relations, joining together in the interest of defense.

It's also 2 spheres blobbing together with the third appreciating the help. It's not quite fair to act like Rose chose to be at war...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tartarus said:

>Tyrion joined TI with 40 cities

God !@#$ me jesus christ ok whatever you believe that lmao

I'm just going to highlight a key word in that sentence:

12 hours ago, namukara said:

The two highest city count nations, excluding Tyrion, joined TI with those city counts or very similar ones. The same is true if you look at the rest of their highest tier. 

Of course, to your original point, LT isn't using any alliance funds to my knowledge. I believe a lot of his money came from flipping resources on the market. Bank records are of course public, so if you think he's using the AA to fund his cities, you should of course be able point to actual transactions. More generally speaking, I can certainly agree with namukara's assessment that TI's objective with grants isn't to fund the top tier (and if it was, it doesn't do a good job of it).

Edited by Alcyr
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Evlamica said:

Agreed, forming a sphere out of two existing spheres in order to declare a war of aggression is quite different from 3 spheres, with a log history of friendly relations, joining together in the interest of defense.

It's also 2 spheres blobbing together with the third appreciating the help. It's not quite fair to act like Rose chose to be at war...

Yes, we dissolved one big bloc that had all of you pissing in you pants all the time to form a smaller bloc that apparently still has you all pissing in your pants all the time.

Rose chose to be at war when they chose to dogpile in on an already overwhelming dogpile war.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alcyr said:

I'm just going to highlight a key word in that sentence:

Of course, to your original point, LT isn't using any alliance funds to my knowledge. I believe a lot of his money came from flipping resources on the market. Bank records are of course public, so if you think he's using the AA to fund his cities, you should of course be able point to actual transactions. More generally speaking, I can certainly agree with namukara's assessment that TI's objective with grants isn't to fund the top tier (and if it was, it doesn't do a good job of it).

You're right, my bad, you're acknowledging Tyrion embezzles your tax money for cities. All good man

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Tartarus said:

You're right, my bad, you're acknowledging Tyrion embezzles your tax money for cities. All good man

Tyrion has been quite adamant that he doesn't use tax money for his funding. Based on all my observations of everything he's ever said, his reputation for saying what he believes to be true is sterling. Furthermore, based on my observations of his time on the market, as well as things he himself his said, I believe he gets most of his money playing it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Tyrion has been quite adamant that he doesn't use tax money for his funding. Based on all my observations of everything he's ever said, his reputation for saying what he believes to be true is sterling. Furthermore, based on my observations of his time on the market, as well as things he himself his said, I believe he gets most of his money playing it.

When?

6 hours ago, Tartarus said:

What I posted: LT doesn't use any alliance funds for his cities.
What you took from the post: LT uses alliance funds for his cities.

Amazing. You can throw baseless accusations around while ignoring what I actually said. Congrats.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Evlamica said:

hmmm interesting tell me more??? 

• Upvote 1

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

On 5/27/2021 at 1:26 AM, Tartarus said:

>Tyrion joined TI with 40 cities

God !@#$ me jesus christ ok whatever you believe that lmao

Is this an act you're playing or did you fail reading comprehension? I said all the high tier, excluding Tyrion. He got his money by playing the market

• Upvote 1

On 5/26/2021 at 8:55 PM, Evlamica said:

I agree. My condolences to all the Rose members whose gov chose to stay passive and hug pixels instead of going on the offensive. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/25/2021 at 7:58 PM, Cooper_ said:

We got rolled for having secret treaties, and it is still my impression that a rolling is the proper meta consequence to abusing the meta with a secret treaty.  That is our honor that we recovered after KF, and the honor we're acting on now.  But TKR was more than willing to accept a potential rolling down the road to make sure that we saw this righted.

Our honor is also why we get continually rolled for putting up with principles that other spheres just like to represent as narratives only when it supports their objectives.  I'm ok with that because at the end of the day, I go to sleep knowing that we did the right thing.  We don't do secret treaties, we mix up our ties and explore options (including y'all for a long period of time), and we constantly balance our interests with that of the meta.  And most importantly the TKR community knows this--if you're ever wondering why we never quit. 

Journey before destination, my friend.

And yet more lies and Hypocrisy from TKR.

The irony from this is just so extreme I have to say something XD

Knightfall, when the game collectively rolled TKR into the ground, was the culmination of several story arcs of groups who had grievances against TKR coming together. It sure as hell was not "TKR getting rolled for secret treaties" LOL. T$, who had the secret treaty with you, was on the the side rolling you that war..(Which would prevent it from being a CB)

... and I dont even think IQ knew about it...let alone was why they joined us in rolling you LOL. Out of my convos with IQ leadership about TKR, it wasn't mentioned once. You guys gave them plenty of good reasons to want to roll you..

This is just more lies and hypocrisy from TKR.

And that's the irony:

Posts like this, lies and hypocrisy as your FA narrative, was a major part of why you ACTUALLY got rolled hahahaha

It truly blows my mind how you guys can be this deluded.

And the idea that knightfall somehow redeemed TKR of anything is absolute BS... you guys handled the negotiations like shit and most of the parties involved hated you more after the war then before. TKR's addiction to lies and hypocrisy guaranteed a subsequent war IMO

This was a lie, TKR has used secret treaties when it has benefited you:
1538767073_zTKRLie.thumb.png.9ada5d7f3f06a4a025035b65c742fe5e.png

And then you claim that TKR has principal? In the very post that you try to cover a lie with another lie? Hahahaha

This is so crazy,

Please, I very much doubt that many, if anyone, in TKR even understand what the word actually means. Certainly you dont.

Edited by The God Emperor of Mankind
  • Downvote 5

59 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

...lies and Hypocrisy...
...irony...
...lies and hypocrisy...
...irony...
...lies and hypocrisy
...deluded...
...lies and hypocrisy...
...This was a lie...
...a lie with another lie...

This is so crazy...

Shortened your post for you mate!  Gives a less cluttered perspective on what your spewing at us.  Enjoying your holiday are you btw??

• Haha 1

Celer Et Audax

1 hour ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Knightfall, when the game collectively rolled TKR into the ground, was the culmination of several story arcs of groups who had grievances against TKR coming together. It sure as hell was not "TKR getting rolled for secret treaties" LOL. T$, who had the secret treaty with you, was on the the side rolling you that war..(Which would prevent it from being a CB)

... and I dont even think IQ knew about it...let alone was why they joined us in rolling you LOL. Out of my convos with IQ leadership about TKR, it wasn't mentioned once. You guys gave them plenty of good reasons to want to roll you..

And that's the irony:

Posts like this, lies and hypocrisy as your FA narrative, was a major part of why you ACTUALLY got rolled hahahaha

And the idea that knightfall somehow redeemed TKR of anything is absolute BS... you guys handled the negotiations like shit and most of the parties involved hated you more after the war then before. TKR's addiction to lies and hypocrisy guaranteed a subsequent war IMO

And then you claim that TKR has principal? In the very post that you try to cover a lie with another lie? Hahahaha

This is so crazy,

Please, I very much doubt that many, if anyone, in TKR even understand what the word actually means. Certainly you dont.

https://youtu.be/l60MnDJklnM

Edited by Zei-Sakura Alsainn

1 hour ago, Etat said:

Shortened your post for you mate!  Gives a less cluttered perspective on what your spewing at us.  Enjoying your holiday are you btw??

While Cooper was lying, if TKR membership is the same as what it was when I was in there, I think you are are genuine in saying that is your takeaway from me pointing out the overt lies and hypocrisy.

It's just how TKR rolls, everything is twisted to suit their narrative with them, and nothing will change their minds from that.

When the membership just supported what was done to Kayser, I saw this cult-like crazy firsthand =/.

• Downvote 3

4 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

It sure as hell was not "TKR getting rolled for secret treaties" LOL. T$, who had the secret treaty with you, was on the the side rolling you that war..(Which would prevent it from being a CB)

Off-topic, but as one of the commanders in Knightfall, I will just point out that your post is inaccurate.
One of the main reasons behind that war (not the only one) was the existence of the secret TKR-GOB treaty.

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Off-topic, but as one of the commanders in Knightfall, I will just point out that your post is inaccurate.
One of the main reasons behind that war (not the only one) was the existence of the secret TKR-GOB treaty.

Have a nice day.

I was there too :P

Though I'm not sure what you mean by "One of the commanders in Knightfall", talking yourself up because you where in the coalition chat and drafted up targets like the rest of us? 

Do you think what cooper said was an accurate statement, where Knightfall was "TKR getting rolled for secret treaties"? And then cooper went on some crazy redemption arc with it LOL

Ofc it wasnt, and you know this.

NPO was back-stabbed and shown the unadulterated TKR crazy with what happened with Kayser and their treaty, a lot of the smaller people where no CB dogpilled and wanted to get TKR back, TKR protected people who stole Pantheons bank and even put them into gov, BKs was...manyfold, TS couldn't give less of a shit about it, and I know Kayser was quite happy with his revenge :P

Where you in that now defunct whale alliance? They did hit because of GOB, but it was because of the uppertier consolidation with TKR+TCW+GOB, and you know that..

GOB's treaty being secret had absolutely no meaningful effect on why knightfall happened....

.....and you know this...

Edited by The God Emperor of Mankind
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

And that's the irony:

This is so crazy,

This post was Pantheon in a shell. Overly confident and ridiculously unaware. (Which is also the easiest way to describe micros)

RIP Pantheon: The largest micro of all-time.

Also

RIP Emp’s Argument: The narrative with the least credibility of all-time.

• Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

30 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Have a nice day.

Oh, you are in TKR now, now I know why you posted what you did LOL

Seems the lie addiction got you too :P

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

Oh, you are in TKR now, now I know why you posted what you did LOL

Seems the lie addiction got you too :P

Sorry but I gotta ask, have you ever actually played the game or did you just create a nation, found Panth and just hit the perma VM? Because that's not exactly playing and neither is this. 🤣

image.png?ex=65f5acc8&is=65e337c8&hm=1606ce00348e48cf652f897b3bc05280d703dba4c8d18f7b009ab2ca44a5283b&