[DoW] Here we go again

Exar Kun -George

39 minutes ago, Vice said:

Like I know you all are fighting and all but holy guacamole that video is amazing. It’s like an awful Bollywood film but with an endless budget. 100% movie night on this @Vein next week after we watch orbis burn. 

I'll begrudgingly give them that lol.

BrOQBND.jpg

So more targets for Grumpy?  Ok sounds fun, good luck to you guys.

Note: there are only so many of us, ya gotta give us a chance to finish off the first guys before new guys come in. 

tS when you guys roll in to hit us, (why not since everyone else is), can you give us a few days before you do so we can finish these guys off and really focus.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Azazel said:

the consolidation of the upper tier can not be allowed.

You know, I seen this listed as a reason a couple times before, almost verbatim.

At the time I totally understand why, but nowadays personally, I think times are just changing and since the game is getting older and seeing far more activity and players (compared to even a year ago), enormous whales are pretty much the norm now. That's okay, that means a whole lot more pixels to burn in conflicts.

16 minutes ago, Arln Nen said:

Who needs CBs anymore 

You know, this is exactly my thought, but then I realized that is merely my preference and I think CBs adhere to the spirit of the political aspect of the game. You don't need a good reason, but it definitely would help to have one if you want your alliance to have good relations in the future lol

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Azazel said:

1YaXZf1eqFbg_j-nuCy-1N4c-pXOLUsJe1Bxb6Yu87VwzWjxMbSGBSBZmZ8aY6wN3gPAZGT9jagHP4SW1cLxQxIyB3EThOQxrF4RUn6I3fEndf4rREHAqZv_FW2pdfOYzYTdGO92

A Camelot, Aurora, Weebinism Declaration 

Sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends!

On 5/24/2021 at 7:50pm EST Camelot, Aurora & Weebinism hereby declare war on The Knights Radiant. Initially we had a far different target in mind during our militarization (DO YOU LIKE MILITARY? Today's war is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!)

However, TKR & HM decided to team together to hit Rose, the more we discussed it, the more concerned and displeased we became, the consolidation of the upper tier can not be allowed.

f8b18133ef74eb19aaa53cd9e9fb44c60c8390ff

Round 2 begins.

• Like 2

Untitled.png

5 hours ago, Kiloist II said:

Man even Camelot is fighting big sphere/bloc/group of friends/ whatever we’re calling it these days. Times be a changing.

Apparently times are not changing, Kilo, as we continue to find joy in having secret arrangements and dogpiles. 

8 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

Hi friend, we really have to stop meeting like this, but for your viewing pleasure:

tiering.PNG.2ac882753728bae6dbb91883377934a5.PNG

I do hope this helps clear up your confusion about our consolidation of the upper tier. 

This table is obvious fact manufacturing...
Setting aside the fact that you still have more 35+ nations than the 3 spheres you're fighting;

They also have higher city counts. The reason there isn't a separate 35-40 tier and a 40+ on the graph is because this is Rose's 35+ (yes they're not all 35 but i can't be bothered to crop and stuff)

Screenshot_36.png.5f3800d931ed86a7d9eddac09464222c.png

And this is GOB's

Screenshot_37.thumb.png.288cf72190071c00fcdec4d86d9fb3c1.png

Now 44 cities is quite a ways off from 35 so i'm not sure why they'd be included in the same category, unless you have an agenda to push, of course.

Edited by Hwan
english
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Camelot apologizes to TKR and friends for not providing an ample warning that we would be doing something that was apparently so expected that we (apparently) needed to create a secret treaty about it. We know TKR has usually been led around by t$ so we promise not to judge you too much for getting yourselves into a pretty obvious dogpile situation. Maybe you thought t$ would miss you and help?

(Note: not official statement from Camelot)

Edited by Evlamica
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Cynder said:

You know, this is exactly my thought, but then I realized that is merely my preference and I think CBs adhere to the spirit of the political aspect of the game. You don't need a good reason, but it definitely would help to have one if you want your alliance to have good relations in the future lol

Exactly.

8 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Ah, I miss the days where alliance govs gagged clueless members so their PR wouldn't be harmed. But for that I guess you need a competent alliance. Fun.

No, please. This thread has been one of the most entertaining ones in a while. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

Gotta love this fixation with rolling TKR!  I'm sure my colleagues are as flattered as I am that it takes such a phenomenally large collection of mupp...shee...independent morally consciencious alliances to hold us down 😂 

Good luck and have a nice day hahaha 👍

• Haha 2

Celer Et Audax

I have been busy lately, so I have not been able to convey myself. First of all we are here do to the actions of Rose in Duck Hunt, so whenever I see people from Oasis claiming they are here because we were coming for them next it really grinds my gears. The alliances that currently make up Oasis all had a valid CB in Duck Hunt. They also did not have leaked logs involving one of them planning an attack on one of our direct allies. We aren't pulling stuff out of our butts in order to conquer the game.

Hegemony. What is the definition? "Leadership or dominance, especially by one state or social group over others." Is several spheres banding together to impose their will on a foe who is smaller than all of them put together not a hegemony? Treaties don't define hegemonies. If one group has to live in fear that anytime they attempt make a move they get jumped by the entire game, then what is that? I see a lot of the same faces from last time as well all taking the morale high road. In Duck Hunt, I fought as a member of Swamp. For most of the war I did believe we were just and right. Then I began to uncover the bigger picture and see how wrong we were. Also accusations of Hollywood being a new superbloc is funny when all the blocs are relatively similar in nation count. Not too much different in terms of city count either.
tiering.PNG.2ac882753728bae6dbb91883377934a5.PNG

As for consolidating a high tier? Hedge brought the high tier we aren't consolidating something that was consolidated ages before Hollywood was even considered. I'm betting if this pans out and we get full on dog piled you will see all these alliances in Mystery Inc and Oasis parading around announcing competence like they did in A Swampy Situation, The Ten Day War, Duck Hunt, KT-Oasis, etc. The never ending cycle continues.....

Edited by Arln Nen
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

What do you want me to do? excellence attracts excellence.

I turn down a lot of applicants, but maybe people in this game look at Grumpy and are like... wow, 35 of 38 members were online for that blitz yesterday.  Before the next day change, they had 100% participation and 37 of 38 members had declared at least 2 wars, with the 38th member declaring more wars after day change.

Maybe people see this, and are like, wow I want to be a part of a team with little to no dead weight, I want to be with a team where I know ALL my fellow members have my back.  Maybe they are looking around at their current alliance and see a bunch of guys their size all jumping to vaca mode, or being generally inactive while they are getting rolled, or look to all the taxes they are paying and see that that money is just getting sunk into little nations that quit the game in 2 weeks.  Maybe they see some Grumpy members that they recognize from former trash alliances who they thought sucked, and for some reason seem to now be an absolute monster on the battlefield and have grown in city count much faster than themselves.  At the end of the day maybe they think to themselves there is a better option out there.

Also dont think that because we are the biggest, we are the only one, there are a bunch of alliances that have tried and are trying to do what we do. 

Also dont kid yourselves, if G/G came to your bloc and asked to join you would all say yes in a heartbeat.

We are also exceptionally humble.

• Haha 5

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

I can just imagine the effort the great and mighty GOB will make in helping out their Hollywood friends in the tough battle ahead. I fully anticipate the very tough, strong and capable GOB to drop mil to hit low and alleviate some of the pressures their sphere mates face. 

No tough, strong and capable alliance such as GOB would ever dream of keeping their score maxed and out of range of their opponents while the rest of their sphere dies. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

7 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

I can just imagine the effort the great and mighty GOB will make in helping out their Hollywood friends in the tough battle ahead. I fully anticipate the very tough, strong and capable GOB to drop mil to hit low and alleviate some of the pressures their sphere mates face. 

No tough, strong and capable alliance such as GOB would ever dream of keeping their score maxed and out of range of their opponents while the rest of their sphere dies. 

Its grumpy justin, please at least get the name of the alliance that has embarrassed yours the last few wars correct.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Grumpy

9 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Its grumpy justin, please at least get the name of the alliance that has embarrassed yours the last few wars correct.

What’s embarrassing is that your own d**kstroking on the forums literally comes off as a parady because of how much of a joke it is. 

GOB

9 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Grumpy

GOB

• Upvote 1

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate