[DoW] Here we go again

Exar Kun -George

3 minutes ago, MCMaster-095 said:

Imagine having to continually insult your opponents because you have no idea how to make any valid points aside from that.

No need to make valid points. All yall gonna do is complain about how unfair everything is.  Also I was never insulting them, just telling them to keep crying about it. But you know,  just cry about it.

Edited by SauceMaster
  • Downvote 4

1 minute ago, Grave said:

LMAO

is your suggestion that we don't hit you? 

Because that just means even less targets 

i mean really i'm asking your sorry ass alliance to nut up and fight just one not-dogpile lol

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Grave said:

You act like its our fault there is now one more megasphere that needs to be stopped to have minispheres 

Every sphere is a megasphere to Oasis except themselves. Almost like Oasis wants to become something greater... Hmmmm.....

1 minute ago, SauceMaster said:

No need to make valid points. All yall gonna do is complain about how unfair everything is.  Also I was never insulting them, just telling them to keep crying about it. But you know,  just cry about it.

Fam, MCM is Syndicate he ain't involved in this, that's an outside opinion.

Just now, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

Fam, MCM is Syndicate he ain't involved in this, that's an outside opinion.

Why are you trying to explain it to him? Reading comprehension obviously isn't his strong suit.

1 hour ago, Azazel said:

However, TKR & HM decided to team together to hit Rose, the more we discussed it, the more concerned and displeased we became

TL;DR for anyone curious

Look up to the sky above~

Camelot pulling out every page of their IQ book. You love to see it. 

Also you guys do know how the optics look right? 

Camelot is in Rose a month or so ago, Aurora in Oasis. Then Cam comes to Oasis. Then they leave together. Rose gets hit. They call their friends. Oasis comes in only on Hedge for some reason, so that Aurora and Cam come in only on TKR and friends? Hmmmmmmmmm. Can't quite put my finger on it. 

• Upvote 3

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

1 hour ago, Azazel said:

However, TKR & HM decided to team together to hit Rose, the more we discussed it, the more we realized that our only chance was to dogpile and defend our paperless allies in Rose and Oasis.

ftfy

3 minutes ago, BigMorf said:

Camelot pulling out every page of their IQ book. You love to see it. 

Also you guys do know how the optics look right? 

Camelot is in Rose a month or so ago, Aurora in Oasis. Then Cam comes to Oasis. Then they leave together. Rose gets hit. They call their friends. Oasis comes in only on Hedge for some reason, so that Aurora and Cam come in only on TKR and friends? Hmmmmmmmmm. Can't quite put my finger on it. 

They're all to Rose what the rest of IQ was to NPO: meatshields, flaming garbage that can never serve another purpose than being a buffer for the main alliance.

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, SauceMaster said:

"Valid points" more like complaints and whining. Its funny how moved people are when you mock them with memes and "noises"

Please keep going, you’re doing your alliance wonders ;)

It’s always a good time when the opposing side has a ‘Noctis/Firwof’-type poster.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

3 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

They're all to Rose what the rest of IQ was to NPO: meatshields, flaming garbage that can never serve another person than being a buffer for the main alliance.

And? Stay mad.

1 minute ago, Kevanovia said:

Please keep going, you’re doing your alliance wonders ;)

It’s always a good time when the opposing side has a ‘Noctis/Firwof’-type poster.

No clue who that is but I always enjoy stirring the pot, and it obviously working.

1 hour ago, SauceMaster said:

The crying and complaining from Hollywood when they realize they aren't going to take an easy win.

but good to know you ackowledge that Hollywood will eventually win ;) 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

Just now, Insert Name Here said:

Ah, I miss the days where alliance govs gagged clueless members so their PR wouldn't be harmed. But for that I guess you need a competent alliance. Fun.

Tbh I always ignored those... to my detriment.. 

1 minute ago, Maia said:

Glamour wins, always.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Aiya said:

TL;DR for anyone curious

However, TKR & HM decided to team together to hit our former ally, so we dogpiled them IQ style. Going back to our roots.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Maia said:

Fixed it

8 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

Ah, I miss the days where alliance govs gagged clueless members so their PR wouldn't be harmed. But for that I guess you need a competent alliance. Fun.

Man's mad that I can invalidate his opinion with a simple phrase and can't be stopped.  Stay mad.

9 minutes ago, SauceMaster said:

Fixed it

Man's mad that I can invalidate his opinion with a simple phrase and can't be stopped.  Stay mad.

Let's be honest you are mad because you have only 2 offensive wars instead of 3. You should blame your sphere of lack of targets not us!

Edited by Maia
  • Like 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

7 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

However, TKR & HM decided to team together to hit our former ally, so we dogpiled them IQ style. Going back to our roots.

Just trying to be an unbiased source here, thought it was best to let Camelot speak for themselves on this pressing matter ;) 

Look up to the sky above~

1 minute ago, Maia said:

Let's be honest you are mad because you have only 2 offensive wars instead of 3. You should blame your sphere of lack of targets not us instead!

He's a poor excuse of a troll, no need to waste time with him.

Not a troll,, but I do like stirring the pot.

6 minutes ago, Maia said:

Let's be honest you are mad because you have only 2 offensive wars instead of 3. You should blame your sphere of lack of targets not us!

I am mad! How dare they not have more targets for me, it's not like we outnumber the other sphere.

• Upvote 1

Like I know you all are fighting and all but holy guacamole that video is amazing. It’s like an awful Bollywood film but with an endless budget. 100% movie night on this @Vein next week after we watch orbis burn. 

Edited by Vice

2 hours ago, lancelot1 said:

"Initially we had a far different target in mind" yea that's real believable lol

no, its a valid CB wildcard for any sphere that thinks they were the target

• Upvote 1