[DoW] The Mystery You've Been Waiting For

Cooper_

2 hours ago, Mayor said:

I mean Pacifica is a feeder region in NS with like 10,000 nations so tbqh a lot of guys are NPO. It's also like a 10 year old political faction.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh boy, it is much older than that. NPO in NS became a thing when I was starting third grade back in 2003 lol... founded on the ideas and institutions (followed to this very day) of an absolute legend who didn't even play for a year.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Cynder said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh boy, it is much older than that. NPO in NS became a thing when I was starting third grade back in 2003 lol... founded on the ideas and institutions (followed to this very day) of an absolute legend who didn't even play for a year.

Hear hear!

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

8 minutes ago, Cynder said:

I know.. when I thought about it a bit more I was like wait, didn't I join NPO in like early 2006 :P

It's been a while ngl

5 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

allowing us to stroke our egos and for me to secretly continue embezzling the alliance bank.

not such a secret anymore234966064_ScreenShot2021-05-25at1_28_19AM.thumb.png.139c2f7ec02c096d50485e0292715bda.png

note how casually he mentions it as if embezzlement is a totally normal thing in camelot. Heck I used to think all alliances did it. Crazy how much brainwashing can do

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Avatar Patrick said:

not such a secret anymore234966064_ScreenShot2021-05-25at1_28_19AM.thumb.png.139c2f7ec02c096d50485e0292715bda.png

note how casually he mentions it as if embezzlement is a totally normal thing in camelot. Heck I used to think all alliances did it. Crazy how much brainwashing can do

Kinda like how one might start thinking everyone acts like a 14 year old if they were to spend too much time in the Eclipse discord 🤔

Edited by Evlamica
  • Downvote 2

On 5/25/2021 at 12:34 AM, Avatar Patrick said:

note how casually he mentions it as if embezzlement is a totally normal thing in camelot. 

Note how you casually phrase this as if I was acting like that was a normal thing to fit your poaching agenda, no matter the context

forumsign.PNG

2 hours ago, Palps said:

>makes fun of people who talk in eclipse for being childish 

"Location:Roblox"

>plays politicsandwar

"lol you play Roblox"

• Haha 5

Look up to the sky above~

2 hours ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

Note how you casually phrase this as if I was acting like that was a normal thing to fit your poaching agenda, no matter the context

Name one person I've tried to poach from camelot

1 hour ago, Aiya said:

>plays politicsandwar

"lol you play Roblox"

P&W barely qualifies as a game not sure play is the word I would use to describe it more like torture yourself into talking to either some of the greatest or worst people on the face of the planet.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Palps said:

P&W barely qualifies as a game not sure play is the word I would use to describe it more like torture yourself into talking to either some of the greatest or worst people on the face of the planet.

Bonus points if it's the same person

• Haha 5

BrOQBND.jpg

On 5/25/2021 at 1:43 PM, Cynder said:

o7 

Edited by Charles Bolivar

Untitled.png