[DoW] The Mystery You've Been Waiting For

Cooper_

15 minutes ago, Mayor said:

I always knew Oasis reminded me of something. New Oasis Order.

I mean... look who they have in TFP
image.thumb.png.47ca83a27f99b58ed4a743df386a93e5.png
Sorry, not sorry @Velyni Vas

• Haha 3

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

wait do i get a forum to shit on SCX again?

let's fricking goooooooooooooooooo

12 minutes ago, Ramona said:

What SCX? I only know old BK. 

there's old BK (Yoso/myself v1), SCX (leo being roq's bottom boy), new BK (yoso/myself v2)

this isn't rocket science

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

15 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

I mean... look who they have in TFP
image.thumb.png.47ca83a27f99b58ed4a743df386a93e5.png
Sorry, not sorry @Velyni Vas

Haha. Velyni can answer for himself, but as one of the facilitators of TFP I can confirm that he wasn’t a member of NPO in this game.   Has no allegiance whatsoever to the NPO we knew here.   And he had no part in anything that happened here in P&W.   They were all long gone for over a year when his nation was founded.   

We vetted him thoroughly I assure you    He was in NPO in some other game and wasn’t aware of their history here when he joined us all in the Orb.

You’re barking up the wrong tree on this one.   

Edited by Kaz
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Kaz said:

Haha. Velyni can answer for himself, but as one of the facilitators of TFP I can confirm that he wasn’t a member of NPO in this game.   Has no allegiance whatsoever to the NPO we knew here.   And he had no part in anything that happened here in P&W.   They were all long gone for over a year when his nation was founded.   

We vetted him thoroughly I assure you    He was in NPO in some other game and wasn’t aware of their history here when he joined us all in the Orb.

It's a joke, they're both NPO NS iirc

BrOQBND.jpg

Just now, Adrienne said:

It's a joke, they're both NPO NS iirc

Fair enough.  So much nonsense flies around the OWF that it’s sometimes hard to differentiate.  

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Kaz said:

...Im kidding lmfao, me and Velyni are friends... I literally brought him into NPO in the 3 games he plays with them 😂. Velyni full knows what NPO did here at the time he joined you, it was the first thing I educated him on when he became head of FA for me, After his burnout he wanted to troll and shared what he did with me lmao.

Edited by Suyash Adhikari

Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

6 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

...Im kidding lmfao, me and Velyni are friends... I literally brought him into NPO in the 3 games he plays with them 😂. Velyni full knows what NPO did here at the time he joined you, it was the first thing I educated him on when he became head of FA for me, After his burnout he wanted to troll and shared what he did with me lmao.

I think he meant at the time I joined Orbis I wasn't aware.

image.png.28dfcf54e7be4342805fcc9980a2280f.png

4 minutes ago, Velyni Vas said:

I think he meant at the time I joined Orbis I wasn't aware.

You didnt have that theme when you joined Orbis though, it was much much later you rebranded :P 

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Ducc Zucc said:

Classic fake BK trying to take the acronym from Real BK

cumfire isn't here, you don't need to throat him anymore

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

49 minutes ago, Ducc Zucc said:

Classic fake BK trying to take the acronym from Real BK

Were you dropped on the had as a child? I'd like you to see who founded BK in its 3 iterations, here you go:
http://forum.project-terra.com/index.php?/topic/4009-black-knights-doe
https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/125811-black-knights-doe/
https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/4209-black-knights-stopping-by-again/

What do these all have in Common? Yoso. Not Curu nor Leo

I cant decide if you're dumb, or just plain stupid.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1