[Scam] Another One!

10 hours ago, Rewan Demontay said:

As far as I can tell, my debt to the BoE is now erased. I had couple hundred million left on my loan. This makes C21 feel like the cheapest city ever for me.

image.png.a651f46c9bfa28178c38884d4061dd7f.png

Gabe and I will be recovering loans and payments will continue

11 hours ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Lol! That's what you get for investing in a scam like TOSE or The Institution or Ginnungagap. 

Swing/TOSE was not a scam, we just got !@#$ed.

8 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

I look forward to possible representation of Swing in the future court battles

same he said he gave loan forgiveness fastest 1.5bil of my life 

I still lost like 230mil in stonks but those werent something i cared to think about invested because at the time i had to much money

Deraj didn't have the autority to forgive all that debt on his own, we will still be taking payments as we have people who need to be paid.

Edited by Ragnarok8085
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ragnarok8085 said:

People said something like this would happen. Things like this have happened several times. It happened. Tell me again why I should invest???

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

This needed to happen.

Even if it hurt, even if you lost your “life savings” this needed to happen. People experience setbacks in life, grow a set.

The business sphere of this game is without a doubt flawed and corrupt. I’m okay with being a martyr, it’s a game. 

The concept of TOSE was nice, but after running it for more than half its life, the issues with such a system are clear. The overall mechanics of the system are off, and to put it in laymen’s terms — an exchange like this is without a doubt a Ponzi Scheme. I noticed this during the IPO of SWGB, and then the subsequent public offerings. The majority of the money within the exchange was FIAT currency...it didn’t really exist — only on paper, only within the confines of the exchange was it real. It was like this when I came on board. 

Quasai mutual-funds exacerbated the issues: these mutual funds raised capital either inside the exchange or outside the exchange; then invested in indexed companies or attempted to share flip. The mutual fund concept is simply stacking a Ponzi scheme on top of another — run and hide from them. There is no actual way to get a net return of 15 to 20% a month this way; if a mutual fund manager tells you this; they are Lying. Lys the great ran a mutual fund right into the ground; of course he blames me for its downfall because he couldn’t read nor balance his own books. Ironically I met Zurg though that mutual fund mess. 

If you take one grain of wisdom from me...be it this: Don’t invest in Orbis companies. The majority of them are cobbled together piles of garbage, engineered to benefit themselves. Real world investing does not pay dividends every month, and the mere notion that this is to be expected within Orbis companies is why you see them all implode, eventually. They eventually piss away whatever capital and profits they had. Couple that with the fact that the majority of business leaders can’t do basic math or keep a ledger - failure is imminent. 

Why did I burn it all down? Without a doubt I could have continued to keep this machine running as it was for another few months, probably longer; had I done that the damage would’ve only been worse; probably twice as bad. 

Above all - I was tired of being the guy running The Swing. The days of it being a team effort was a distant memory. 

I didn’t create any of this, but I did hold the keys to absolutely all of it; had I not imploded it all; someone was going to build investor trust and burn them yet again - thats the only way business economics works in this game. 

I killed Taith; you didn’t wake up. Hopefully you are woke now.

My Best,

Deraj

(the scammer according to Krampus) <— that should give you some insight too.

Edited by Deraj
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Ragnarok8085 said:

Deraj didn't have the autority to forgive all that debt on his own, we will still be taking payments as we have people who need to be paid.

Than pull it from my slightly inactive infra because paying that back is a lot of work my VMed ### wont be doing anytime soon because its just not worth my time

8 hours ago, Ragnarok8085 said:

I would call the statement about my “authority” to forgive loans false. Until yesterday the better majority of Swing staff never did anything. 

The company was handed to me, and I chose this. Collect what you want, but I see that as no means to solving any issues. At best it helps — some people. 

19 hours ago, Ragnarok8085 said:

Good luck enforcing that as a practically now non-existent entity.

Edited by Rewan Demontay

• Wiki Mod
On 5/24/2021 at 9:29 PM, BlackAsLight said:

What's I'd like to know, what is the bank's process in deciding who can and can't be trusted? With every scam, the people lose more and more faith in external banks. I think it would be in the banks best interests to be smarter and less trusting. I would like it very much if banks could answer my question above in detail.

Anyone who gives their money to somebody else is accepting risk. Whether that be an external bank, their alliance bank, or even your friend's nation. The reason alliance banks don't get robbed as often as external banks is because alliance banks are a lot less trusting.

Alliance banks get stolen only slightly less frequently. 

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid