Guns and Rose Propaganda Thread

Raphael

7 hours ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

Pfft if you wanna go the epic orchestral route I'd take an Ace Combat OST any day of the week. Daredevil, hell Archange is perfect for my downdeclaring on c18s as a 30 lol.

Anything by Hans Zimmer is clearly superior.

"Oh you're that meme guy from RON." -Random RON reader in a random discord server

miniGif_20210227174247.gif.96b8e23de7157562710bf145b03cd1be.gif

2 hours ago, DaBigBawss said:

Anything by Hans Zimmer is clearly superior.

Hans Zimmer is a NORMIE. >:c

See, perfect for the counter blitz. This actually plays while you're fighting a GIANT AIRSHIP WITH AN ARMY OF FIGHTER DRONES AND A PLASMA SHIELD. HANS ZIMMER WHAY, WRITEA SCORE ABOUT AN ANGRY LION POOPING ON A FEW GUYS? smh 

https://youtu.be/-kVdCaczLE8

https://youtu.be/Zg5guTIUhZM

And that's a boss music track. More need not be explained. Heccin Hans Zimmer ain't got zero culture over there not a bit no siree. I'm not taking this overly seriously, you are!

Everybody gangster til the sky starts speaking latin.

Edited by Zei-Sakura Alsainn

1 hour ago, WarriorSoul said:

usually these are supposed to be funny

I wouldn't think a member of TzkR finding this funny. But when you are a member of the biggest hack ever:

1 hour ago, Deulos said:

I wouldn't think a member of TzkR finding this funny. But when you are a member of the biggest hack ever:

HoarseOccasionalDikkops-max-1mb.gif

live look at the last synapse in deulos' brain formulating this response

Edited by WarriorSoul
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

Targeting someone, especially because they have chosen to share their gender, is not at all ok.  We're all human beings.  Treat people with dignity and respect, especially with borderline OOC offenses.  

I wish you'll stop strawmanning. 

I simply chose this because Adrienne somewhat rhymes with pants. If it was cringe/trashy then that's the point. However, your level of reach is making me wonder if you dislocated your shoulder. 

• Downvote 26

@Deulos

what? Like, I understand that jokes get less funny when they are explained, but I must be small brained because I don't even know what this is supposed to mean. Truly please explain it to me. Are you calling her a PoS that you are digging out of your arsehole? Like, is that what the joke is? I am not strawmannirg, I truly do not understand what the joke here is

Edited by Cob
  • Upvote 2

How does one pronounce Adrienne. I'm at a loss.

This is where you defend with "I was taking the piss" and then drop the subject. That or be required to include a pronunciation guide with all of your posts from now on.

@KiWilliam Even giving the most generous way of saying it, A-dree-anne, it is still at *best* a bad slant rhyme because of the s. If you pronounce it any differently, then it doesn't work in the slightest. And still, what is the joke here? Truly I want to know

1 minute ago, Cob said:

@KiWilliam Even giving the most generous way of saying it, A-dree-anne, it is still at *best* a bad slant rhyme because of the s. If you pronounce it any differently, then it doesn't work in the slightest. And still, what is the joke here? Truly I want to know

Thanks? I'd like to know what the joke is too.

1 hour ago, Deulos said:

I wish you'll stop strawmanning. 

I simply chose this because Adrienne somewhat rhymes with pants. If it was cringe/trashy then that's the point. However, your level of reach is making me wonder if you dislocated your shoulder. 

"Adrienne rhymes with pants"

I mean sure maybe if you're like, speaking Klingon, maybe? Even then I'm not sure.