Don't Go Breaking My Heart (DoW)

Nacho

20 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

No, thank you for taking anything we say that's a bit rash as insult while instating what you guys are saying is true. 

This and your entire last comment has nothing to do with my issue with Latsu's comment nor my response to him, which had to do with him specifically taking it OOC not just now but previously as well. You want to lob insults about us based on in game actions? Go for it. I have zero issue taking "rash" comments (not the word you wanted for there); that's the game. Keep it related to that though. There's no reason to bring up my gender as a tool to put myself, my alliance, or my allies down when doing so.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

BrOQBND.jpg

On 5/23/2021 at 9:11 PM, Dr James Wilson said:

Actually it’s TKR that continues to kill the mini sphere meta.  Try again

It doesn't matter how many mini spheres you have if you are all just going to blob together all the time for ever war.

Edited by Who Me
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Who Me said:

It doesn't matter how many mini sphers you have if you are all just going to blob together all the time for ever war.

That's part of the fun is seeing who will come together and who they choose to go against. It's what would make our politics more diversified vs bipolar.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 5

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Kek, being good at the game is toxic.

Even TKR which is sorta cliquey and safe spacey, isn’t as bad as Rose sphere ASM.

BK is stale memes but they’re not edgy and they spam, not troll.

TO has no personality

CC is weebs, but they’re not that bad tbqh. Everyone complains about Lossi, but idk Lossi has been ok IMO.

So idk where this, “they’re toxic for going to war.” 

Tbqh I think this a Karen vs Karen fight right now in terms of toxicity. No one here has the cajones to earn the badge of toxic. Enjoy the show and duke out the grudges, because we’re going back to 2 spheres. This was all to dog pile the guys at the top. Tbqh tS should just rejoin TKR at this point and we should revisit the Alex rule of having wars to end all wars, because that’s where we’re at again.

There's a difference between acting like you're better as well holding oneself higher vs actually being able to prove oneself. I also didn't say anything about them being toxic for going to war. I said that because of their past and current actions towards people they disagree with. We're only human my guys, communication is the biggest thing we can do between each other so we can either find a middle ground or agree to disagree. Not jump on them for not having the same ideology as the ones around you. Most of all there's a difference between hate speech and speech one hates. HW before and after creation never really knew how to differentiate between two things half the time, so I give them that

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Even after clarifying something, they'll still stick there ground cuz they have ppl that will agree with them vs help them face the harsh reality
  • Downvote 1

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

18 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

That's part of the fun is seeing who will come together and who they choose to go against. It's what would make our politics more diversified vs bipolar.

That makes no sense. Many sides uniting to fight a perceived common enemy doesn't diversify politics, its an us vs them situation. Its bipolar.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Arric II Vysera said:

That makes no sense. Many sides uniting to fight a perceived common enemy doesn't diversify politics, its an us vs them situation. Its bipolar.

Sometimes you got to be a lesser hypocrite to overcome the bigger hypocrite. We're also only human my guy, hypocrisy and judgment is part of our nature, but there's also being a better man.

Also, thx HW for proving my thesis on who is reacting to what

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

We're only human my guys, communication is the biggest thing we can do between each other

Communicating with fists is a form of sign language 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Agreed.

There's a difference between acting like you're better as well holding oneself higher vs actually being able to prove oneself. I also didn't say anything about them being toxic for going to war. I said that because of their past and current actions towards people they disagree with. We're only human my guys, communication is the biggest thing we can do between each other so we can either find a middle ground or agree to disagree. Not jump on them for not having the same ideology as the ones around you. Most of all there's a difference between hate speech and speech one hates. HW before and after creation never really knew how to differentiate between two things half the time, so I give them that

Firwof, you know we agree on many things but I think you're getting a tad off track on this stuff. I think we can agree that Hollywood shouldn't have attacked Rose, but now they're paying what I think is a reasonable price for doing so, think it makes sense to just let things take their course now. Also, as a general rule, I have to say, don't underestimate the power of the Adrienne. Seriously, she's popular because she's nice. I remember Tyrion being real nice to her during Leaky Faucet and I think he's on to something. 

• Like 1

Sometimes you got to be a lesser hypocrite to overcome the bigger hypocrite. We're also only human my guy, hypocrisy and judgment is part of our nature, but there's also being a better man.

Also, thx HW for proving my thesis on who is reacting to what

Listen I don't know where you're going with this and I don't think you do either. I'm just saying that minispheres banding together to fight common enemies doesn't "diversify politics", it does the opposite.

5 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

external-content.duckduckgo.png.c92f0afddd57a5c2c25196f8c7f62f8d.png

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Kek, being good at the game is toxic.

Even TKR which is sorta cliquey and safe spacey, isn’t as bad as Rose sphere ASM.

BK is stale memes but they’re not edgy and they spam, not troll.

TO has no personality

CC is weebs, but they’re not that bad tbqh. Everyone complains about Lossi, but idk Lossi has been ok IMO.

So idk where this, “they’re toxic for going to war.” 

Tbqh I think this a Karen vs Karen fight right now in terms of toxicity. No one here has the cajones to earn the badge of toxic. Enjoy the show and duke out the grudges, because we’re going back to 2 spheres. This was all to dog pile the guys at the top. Tbqh tS should just rejoin TKR at this point and we should revisit the Alex rule of having wars to end all wars, because that’s where we’re at again.

!@#$ out here thinking we should be the fricking saviors of their fricking incompetence. @King Arthur and @Lord Tyrion can get !@#$ed.

That other !@#$er too, James Wilson was it? He could get !@#$ed too lmfao.

Weak ass players congregating makes me giddy af. It's like ParaCovenant 2.0

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

1 minute ago, Lord Tyrion said:

Show us on this doll where the bad man touched you.

Shit boi, I'm good

Ya'll !@#$ed lmfao

Just a reminder I'm in The $yndicate playboi. We the beacon of this game. Win or Lose, our opponents will ALWAYS get !@#$ed one way or the other post war. I guess we're the bad man? We definitely know where we touched you ❤️ 

Lxr4VfE.png