Don't Go Breaking My Heart (DoW)

Nacho

1 hour ago, Mhearl said:

It appears you forgot to mention that HM was also in on the “secret treaty.” Ignoring that doesn’t change reality 😏

I've addressed this personally, but the reasons for why Rose was specifically listed in the CB are mainly but not limited to:

1. Rose's entry was the singular event that altered the course of a global.  Both Swamp and HM were either hit or M-leveled in.  Only Rose entered on a secret treaty.

2. Rose was part of the coalition that hit us in an actual dogpile, 3:1, during KF for having secret treaties.  This happened before most Swamp AAs existed and G/G was with us during the time.

3. HM and to a lesser extent Swamp owned up to the secret treaties while y'all had given us a shifting set of reasons to disguise the lack of CB.  It's no secret how Abbas works in the shadows, and the lack of transparency was most acute with Rose.

Edited by Cooper_
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

I've addressed this personally, but the reasons for why Rose was specifically listed in the CB are mainly but not limited to:

1. Rose's entry was the singular event that altered the course of a global.  Both Swamp and HM were either hit or M-leveled in.  Only Rose entered on a secret treaty.

2. Rose was part of the coalition that hit us in an actual dogpile, 3:1, during KF for having secret treaties.  This happened before most Swamp AAs existed and G/G was with us during the time.

3. HM and to a lesser extent Swamp owned up to the secret treaties while y'all had given us a shifting set of reasons to disguise the lack of CB.  It's no secret how Abbas works in the shadows, and the lack of transparency was most acute with Rose.

Oh sorry I was still following your all’s “we’re not hitting you because of knightfall.” as originally said. I forgot about the flip flop my b

7ABD2D8C-A1EB-4A6C-9282-6A7989495291.jpeg

Edited by Mhearl
  • Haha 3

Also I’m starting to wonder if this hit had anything to do about paperless treaties at all or if that’s all you all could come up with to explain a hit over a grudge. I mean you say it’s over paperless treaties and bring up knightfall and duck hunt. I just find it ironic that some of the alliances in HM had paperless treaties in both Knightfall and Duck Hunt, but I guess that’s fine considering you all allied them. So the CB for your all’s hit on Rose consisting of our “paperless treaties” just shows how inconsistent your all’s take is on this issue. You use it when it benefits you but leave out the parts that go against your narrative. 

Edited by Mhearl
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Mhearl said:

Oh sorry I was still following your all’s “we’re not hitting you because of knightfall.” as originally said. I forgot about the flip flop my b

I mean we're not.  We've been allied with CoS, SK, T$, HS among others all of whom who hit us during KF.  That's just disingenuous spinning of us pointing out a double standard being applied against us.  You told us we couldn't do secret treaties, and we listened after we paid for it.  It seems only fair that when you do the same against us the same price should be paid.

Meta infractions deserve meta consequences.

16 minutes ago, Mhearl said:

Also I’m starting to wonder if this hit had anything to do about paperless treaties at all or if that’s all you all could come up with to explain a hit over a grudge.

You know that isn't true.  We get along quite with y'all on a personal level.  I'm personally friends with most of your high gov.  Further, we've just signed people who also just hit us during that same war and did the same thing during KF.  We're not one for grudges, but we take the meta circumstances quite seriously.  When you activated your secret treaties in the manner you did with the previous lecturing to us, you made this war inevitable.

19 minutes ago, Mhearl said:

I just find it ironic that some of the alliances in HM had paperless treaties in both Knightfall and Duck Hunt, but I guess that’s fine considering you all allied them. So the CB for your all’s hit on Rose consisting of our “paperless treaties” just shows how inconsistent your all’s take is on this issue. You use it when it benefits you but leave out the parts that go against your narrative. 

My previous post to you clearly lists out 3 reasons that are unique to Rose and don't include either Oasis or HM. 

Edited by Cooper_
  • Upvote 5

I mean if this hit was really over “meta issues” at least have some consistency and don’t scream meta issues at one party of the secret treaty while allying the other who have consistently had paperless treaties 

6 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

I mean we're not.  We've been allied with CoS, SK, T$, HS among others all of whom who hit us during KF.  That's just disingenuous spinning of us pointing out a double standard being applied against us.  You told us we couldn't do secret treaties, and we listened after we paid for it.  It seems only fair that when you do the same against us the same price should be paid.

Meta infractions deserve meta consequences.

Oh we want to talk about double standards. I’m sorry but wasn’t TKR advocating for dynamic gameplay and minispheres and then turned around and created the largest sphere with a high tier large enough that only the other spheres combined compare. 

Also, how are you gonna sit here and say it's not a grudge yet keep something about years ago? Aren't you the same people who cried that history was history, because if we are gonna go down the path of using history to dictate what we do now, TKR history is nothing pretty.

Edited by Mhearl
  • Downvote 3

28 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

A treaty that both Swamp and HM were signatories with. My understanding is that had you hit Rose instead of HM and Swamp, the other 2 would have activated their informal/secret treaty and I suppose you'd know be attacking them instead. Luck of the draw I guess. 

Edited by Phoenyx

30 minutes ago, Mhearl said:

I mean if this hit was really over “meta issues” at least have some consistency and don’t scream meta issues at one party of the secret treaty while allying the other who have consistently had paperless treaties 

We've made a lot of progress on this front, and part of the reason why we signed into Hollywood was the agreement that we would make everything public.  The quite public signing of Hollywood is a testament to this.  This also doesn't consider that Rose actually used its treaties, changed the outcome of a war, and had lectured us before while HM had done none of that.

30 minutes ago, Mhearl said:

Oh we want to talk about double standards. I’m sorry but wasn’t TKR advocating for dynamic gameplay and minispheres and then turned around and created the largest sphere with a high tier large enough that only the other spheres combined compare.

Our sphere is the second-largest about 20% smaller than Syndisphere and only about 10-15% larger than Oasis.  Our upper tier is comparable to both Syndisphere and Rose's.  I'd point you to my previous post on tiering for C31+ range.  And if you're still concerned about our 7 nation advantage in the C31+ range, I'd point out that every sphere has advantages and disadvantages.  The lower tier is much more consolidated in Oasis than the upper tier in Hollywood, which is frankly quite competitive for a few spheres now that alliances have begun to catch up to G/G and TKR being the weakest upper tier out of the TKR/Rose/T$ trio. 

And given the sudden change we just saw in the meta, I'd say our moves were rather dynamic.  We're working with someone we saw as straight-up enemies just a month ago.  Heck, most of the game has now endured a rolling with us in some form.  We are shuffling treaties and always willing to find new partners.  You're right that we've talked about minispheres, but until we cut the secret treaties bs that won't be viable.  So I'll settle for a multipolar world where we've got 3-5 strong spheres and a few smaller ones to make for an interesting and dynamic meta.  For y'all and Oasis' sake, having a smaller sphere and maintaining secret ties does not qualify as dyanmic nor supportive of minispheres.  It's actually the biggest object to achieving a true minispheres vision.

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

We've made a lot of progress on this front, and part of the reason why we signed into Hollywood was the agreement that we would make everything public.  The quite public signing of Hollywood is a testament to this. 

Alright, so if after Quack had attacked in Leaky Faucett, if HM, Swamp and Rose had written a post saying that hey, they're a Bloc now and by the way, they're countering your attack on HM and Swamp, everything would have been cool? Trying to follow the logic here -.-...

Edited by Phoenyx

50 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

In case you want to know Grumpy's official CB as stated else where, we felt for the future health of the game, we needed Pre to experience war in its current form in order to better understand it and be able to properly improve it in the future. The only way to do that was to hit Yarr, who is protected by Rose.

Thread over. Everyone can go home now.

Untitled.png

23 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

Alright, so if after Quack had attacked in Leaky Faucett, if HM, Swamp and Rose had written a post saying that hey, they're a Bloc now and by the way, they're countering your attack on HM and Swamp, everything would have been cool? Trying to follow the logic here -.-...

Faux naivete looks much better on you than outright disingenuousness.

2 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

I’m not fancy enough to manage the breakup thing you can do so sorry for how jumbled this is going to be.

Is this a serious question, though?   From the moment the last war ended hedge has done nothing but dump on us and call us the emerging hegemony meanwhile doing their best to horde the upper tier with grumpy guardian and oblivion, and to then have that sphere, which the rumors started reaching us not long after that, kicking Delta in the face was some sort of attempt to draw us into a fight.    Where is the security threat in TKR who gave the appearance of wanting to downsize blocs, like we did, immediately joining up with a bunch of AAs that are looking for a reason to hit us?    Damn, dude, I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♂️    I guess we should just assume you have our best intentions in mind while continuing to build a huge sphere.  

I also really like how you guys fall back on Chaos constantly too.   Wow, that one time years ago, you did a mini sphere!    Sick!    You know what TKR did before and after that?   Make really huge spheres :o!  Shocking I know!   

And again with the member numbers.  Still trying to have your cake and eat it.  We’re a horde of useless small nations until it benefits someone to cite it as a ‘city advantage’ or comparing member numbers.   It really must be nice to just never be wrong I guess?   Cause that’s all this is.  

The narrative you’re pushing that Delta started the fight is...just a straight up lie?   Seriously....oblivion started the entire thing.   But Delta was the aggressive party?   Man what are you guys smoking over there?   Trying to rewrite history that’s 3 weeks old...

When have I called Oasis an emerging Hegemony? It is important to note, never. Even when I gave you guys the gears over signing CAM I did not do so. I called you the blob or Swamp 2.0 if memory serves me correct. 

Here is the thing, my comments about Oasis at that time was based upon the frustration that is Oasis/Swamp doing the same thing over and over again but claiming "Minispheres".

-You signed an ODP with Hedge because TCWsphere was giving you a hard time,

-signed TCWsphere when Quack was a major threat,

-left Swamp when the narrative was shifting to Swamp being too big,

-Signs CAM but uses the excuse that "we created Delta". Let's be honest about the dumping of Delta, it was such a disappointing thing that you would ditch some of these alliances after they have followed you for so long. 

You guys in all your effort to be the beacon of minisphere hope, keep repeating the past. Instead of taking the time to grow internally you look outside. It's unneeded and counter productive to your "goals" so I am sorry that I held you accountable for calling out what I saw was just another backtrack. That is the meaning of my comments that you guys love to meme without actually looking into why I said it. 

As for looking to fight Oasis. You couldn't be more out of position since minus my comments on Morf Radio we have a long history of respect and cooperation. Oasis has never been on my or Hedges radar for a war so whoever fed that nonsense just manipulated the hell out of you. 

Now, our war with Delta... OK we memed (like our narrative was mostly that) it hard since they came to us day one after the counter blitz looking for peace. We had no intention of ending it on the first day. Most of us thought it would be a great thing for Delta to show they can't be pushed around while learning some valuable lessons in the process. It also helped stretch our legs in CotL to see where we had issues which turned out we got relaxed on too much. 

The problem is, you seem to not know much about it at all or it doesn't fit your Hedge Man Bad narrative so you forget things. Much like how I told Carlo on day one that it would likely be two rounds than white peace or how Kev told Dave we were not looking for reps. You can also ask Koala if I apologize if they felt we were being too disrespectful.

The only reason the "Peace Talks" went the way it did was because it was already decided, and they managed to handle it extremely poorly ie that BF guy's weird flexing. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

3 hours ago, WarriorSoul said:

Faux naivete looks much better on you than outright disingenuousness.

Not sure what that means. Anyway, my point is that Hollywood's formation and planned attack on Rose were done in secret. Anyone can come out on the day of an attack and say they're being public about it. I'm sure those taking the lumps from such secret plans don't really care if it's because of a secret treaty or just a secret plan of attack. 

On 5/23/2021 at 11:27 PM, Adrienne said:

Hi, yes, TKR's simp-master is here to rally the masses against you. I don't know who hurt you, Latsu, but this particular line of insults doesn't belong here. Thanks.

So just because you're the popular girl, you think you can switch the blame around? Just because everyone agrees with you doesn't really mean it's actually true. It just means the people agreeing with you are doing so because of your status. 

"Oh, they're popular & well attuned, so it must be true!"

No wonder why BK, TO, & CC choose y'all, furthermore yall chose Hedge. These cocky elitist behaviors are well known amongst y'all's lot the best, just another reason why you guys are getting dog-piled. It's just quite fortunate for the rest of the game that most of the people that are toxic trolls gathered themselves in one sphere. Even @Dr James Wilson called you guys out for being the main contributors of doing IQ-esque behavior post NPOLT that obviously set of chain of ticking people off while HW continues to build a structurally weak wall of denial. 

• Downvote 9

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

19 hours ago, Arln Nen said:

Historically, valid statements and statistics have been what wins the forums and proves your ideals and points. Not throwing insults left and right.

I smell hypocrisy

I would also like to add that most of HW is usually upvoting themselves while all the other posts are from all over Orbis. Just because someone is popular and well known, doesn't mean what they're saying is actually true. Just come on CotL and CC, we've been over this time and time again. Stop, get some help, even a better set of friends. Trust me, I'm just trying to look after you guys for healthier bonds. The same gag over and over gets sick even tiring, another reason why you guys are getting rolled.

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

7 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

So just because you're the popular girl, you think you can switch the blame around? Just because everyone agrees with you doesn't really mean it's actually true. It just means the people agreeing with you are doing so because of your status. 

No wonder why BK, TO, & CC choose y'all, furthermore yall chose Hedge. These cocky elitist behaviors are well known amongst y'all's lot the best, just another reason why you guys are getting dog-piled. It's just quite fortunate for the rest of the game that most of the people that are toxic trolls gathered themselves in one sphere. Even @Dr James Wilson called you guys out for being the main contributors of doing IQ-esque behavior post NPOLT that obviously set of chain of ticking people off while HW continues to build a structurally weak wall of denial. 

What?  I think you are insulting us, but also complementing us? So... thanks?

Never change buddy, never change.

5 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

What?  I think you are insulting us, but also complementing us? So... thanks?

Never change buddy, never change.

HW confirmed afraid of mass change, even if it's for the better of the community. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Thanks for missing the entire point of my comment and perpetuating the reason for making it in the first place.

BrOQBND.jpg

12 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Thanks for missing the entire point of my comment and perpetuating the reason for making it in the first place.

No, thank you for taking anything we say that's a bit rash as insult while instating what you guys are saying is true. Something I haven't really seen our coalition do yet. Just look at all the names you guys behold that people get frustrated with versus outside HW. You'll be surprised how much more hated/controversial players are within your guys's walls.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Tip my hat to you for also letting my point go over your head
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, Arln Nen said:

Historically, valid statements and statistics have been what wins the forums and proves your ideals and points. Not throwing insults left and right.

Bruh, I was neutral on TI, but this clown and James running their childish nonsense has helped me realize they aren't ready for the big boys table.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Bruh, I was neutral on TI, but this clown and James running their childish nonsense has helped me realize they aren't ready for the big boys table.

We at the salt vault, Morton Day  inn...🎶

Very laughable you guys can't even take your own medicine

Kek, being good at the game is toxic.

Even TKR which is sorta cliquey and safe spacey, isn’t as bad as Rose sphere ASM.

BK is stale memes but they’re not edgy and they spam, not troll.

TO has no personality

CC is weebs, but they’re not that bad tbqh. Everyone complains about Lossi, but idk Lossi has been ok IMO.

So idk where this, “they’re toxic for going to war.” 

Tbqh I think this a Karen vs Karen fight right now in terms of toxicity. No one here has the cajones to earn the badge of toxic. Enjoy the show and duke out the grudges, because we’re going back to 2 spheres. This was all to dog pile the guys at the top. Tbqh tS should just rejoin TKR at this point and we should revisit the Alex rule of having wars to end all wars, because that’s where we’re at again.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1