Don't Go Breaking My Heart (DoW)

Nacho

1 minute ago, Latsu said:

Keep telling yourself that, if you honestly believe that you may just be a gibbering moron and not a troll.

To be fair, as the head of milcom for CoTL, Delta entirely outnumbered us like 2:1 in the low tier(where all of the fighting was) the reason we one that war was simply because Delta didn’t have the logistical skill to effectively throw their weight around. If you’re given a winning position but you’re not sure how to use it, no shit you’ll lose. Delta was under supplied and wasn’t ready to deal with more competent fighters. But it’s not like we did anything to them afterwards, we fought for a few days and made them change their bloc name, why is this such an argument to begin with? 

2 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Actually it’s TKR that continues to kill the mini sphere meta.  Try again

Doesn't it get boring to always blame TKR all the time? Anyways down with TKR Oasis, curse the new hegemony! Minispheres are dead now! #ThanksOasis

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Latsu said:

Keep telling yourself that, if you honestly believe that you may just be a gibbering moron and not a troll.

You keep saying that? Face The Facts. Delta didn't go to HM to stop the spy ops. Instead they went to war. We won. Delta changed there name.

Note: 
Delta should thank us for giving them some war experience. I wouldn't want to know what would have happen if that war never happened and some other bloc went to war with them.

I have nothing against Delta. They probably want revenge but who cares.

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

2 minutes ago, Nick McScott said:

To be fair, as the head of milcom for CoTL, Delta entirely outnumbered us like 2:1 in the low tier(where all of the fighting was) the reason we one that war was simply because Delta didn’t have the logistical skill to effectively throw their weight around. If you’re given a winning position but you’re not sure how to use it, no shit you’ll lose. Delta was under supplied and wasn’t ready to deal with more competent fighters. But it’s not like we did anything to them afterwards, we fought for a few days and made them change their bloc name, why is this such an argument to begin with? 

So you're also pretending the gap in skill/coordination wasn't obvious and well-known prior to the war? Ok so I'll file you under disingenuous shill as well, thanks for your time.

Point is Vader is trying to paint the new sphere as moral pillars when less than a month ago one half of them rolled a bloc of noobs for shits and giggles. He's a disingenuous hack now and has been.

11 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

Whoa whoa, you are not one to talk about always creating the "biggest bloc"
1. Swamp at its height had both more score and more members than Quack
2. Oasis at its height had both more score and more members than Quack
3. Hell, even Farkbloc was regarded as the biggest sphere at the time.

Oh look!!!   We’ve gone back to the member numbers again!    How convenient!    You guys are very repetitive.   Do you have any new material or do you only have the recycled quack dialogue from that war.   Which by the way, you started both wars.   

the amount of times you shat on swamp for its member count is literally too numerous to accurately count.   But I guess we’ll just forget that because it’s convenient for your arguments now.   

all about convenience with you people.  

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

1 minute ago, Latsu said:

So you're also pretending the gap in skill/coordination wasn't obvious and well-known prior to the war? Ok so I'll file you under disingenuous shill as well, thanks for your time.

That's your fault. You guys did kick them remember?

You knew they weren't competent. You guys just threw them to the side.

Edited by Montiform

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

Just now, Dr James Wilson said:

Oh look!!!   We’ve gone back to the member numbers again!    How convenient!    You guys are very repetitive.   Do you have any new material or do you only have the recycled quack dialogue from that war.   Which by the way, you started both wars.   

the amount of times you shat on swamp for its member count is literally too numerous to accurately count.   But I guess we’ll just forget that because it’s convenient for your arguments now.   

all about convenience with you people.  

Well it's kinda starting to get obvious that score is not a good way to compare spheres. and more members = more potential to grow them = more potential to be a bigger threat.

See where i'm going with this?

Peace in our time

5 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Doesn't it get boring to always blame TKR all the time? Anyways down with TKR Oasis, curse the new hegemony! Minispheres are dead now! #ThanksOasis

You’re trying really hard.  It’s admirable. I think you had more success in the balkans tho.   

Avanti Immortali

2 minutes ago, Montiform said:

That's your fault. You guys did kick them remember?

You knew they weren't competent. You guys just threw them to the side.

We've been over this Koko, would you like me to sign it to you?

Edited by Latsu

Just now, Lord Vader said:

Well it's kinda starting to get obvious that score is not a good way to compare spheres. and more members = more potential to grow them = more potential to be a bigger threat.

Potential?   Who gives a damn about potential?   We live in the now my friend.   Everything is about now.  And right now the quality of Hollywood’s nations far surpasses every other spheres.   

All of Hollywood gov refusing to acknowledge this and just parroting the numbers line is disingenuous and funny when hedge was throwing hegemony claims about other spheres just weeks ago.   

Avanti Immortali

Just now, Dr James Wilson said:

You’re trying really hard.  It’s admirable. I think you had more success in the balkans tho.   

I think your getting confused again, you mean MorfRadio. It's alright. We all know Oasis is basically a training bloc anyways (only good in dogpiles). Better luck next time!

2 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

Well according to half your new bloc Oasis is incapable of Internal growth so how is this a concern? Sounds an awful lot like you pulling from your rear because you guys don't have the rock solid narrative Quack did when t$ still held TKR's chastity keys.

1 minute ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Potential?   Who gives a damn about potential?   We live in the now my friend.   Everything is about now.  And right now the quality of Hollywood’s nations far surpasses every other spheres.   

All of Hollywood gov refusing to acknowledge this and just parroting the numbers line is disingenuous and funny when hedge was throwing hegemony claims about other spheres just weeks ago.   

So we're bad...
...Because our members are good?

Peace in our time

5 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

Well so far TI/TFP have shown more willingness to downsize, both by leaving Swamp after Duck Hunt and downsizing Oasis when TKR/t$ split after Quack's Last Ride. Meanwhile, TKR's downsizing was immediately followed by forming a sphere with another bloc to become the biggest again. Plus, those numbers don't help now.

Edited by Alcyr
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mayor said:

(only good in dogpiles). 

barely. couldn't get even a decent net in quack's dogpile. Hell they weren't even the ones who got blitz. Hedge was. And we got top 5 in every category. 

Edited by Montiform

6 minutes ago, Latsu said:

Then you need to learn how to read again, maybe mommy Adrienne can get your lesson books out.

Hi, yes, TKR's simp-master is here to rally the masses against you. I don't know who hurt you, Latsu, but this particular line of insults doesn't belong here. Thanks.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

1 minute ago, Alcyr said:

Well so far TI/TFP have shown more willingness to downsize, both by leaving Swamp after Duck Hunt and downsizing Oasis when TKR/t$ split after Quack's Last Ride. Meanwhile, TKR's downsizing was immediately followed by forming a sphere with another bloc to become the biggest again. Meanwhile, those numbers don't help now.

Don't break their narrative too hard, you might confuse them.

Just now, Montiform said:

barley. couldn't get even a decent net in quack's dogpile. Hell they weren't even the ones who got blitz. Hedge was. And we got top 5 in every category. 

They are a training bloc, that factored into my rating of "only good in dogpiles". It would be dogshit if any other sphere, tbh Rose can do better with their secret treaties.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Alcyr said:

Well so far TI/TFP have shown more willingness to downsize, both by leaving Swamp after Duck Hunt and Oasis when TKR/t$ split after Quack's Last Ride. Meanwhile, TKR's downsizing was immediately followed by forming a sphere with another bloc to become the biggest again. Meanwhile, those numbers don't help now.

Alcyr, i'm glad you're still around, haven't talked in a while.
But... Again... Not really how I see it. TI/TFP "downsizing" after swamp lead to the creation of Oasis, which, again... (admittedly by your own gov) became the biggest sphere. Do I sense hypocricy?

Peace in our time

2 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

Alcyr, i'm glad you're still around, haven't talked in a while.
But... Again... Not really how I see it. TI/TFP "downsizing" after swamp lead to the creation of Oasis, which, again... (admittedly by your own gov) became the biggest sphere. Do I sense hypocricy?

Did you miss the part where we dropped to TI, TFP, and a few alliances you all shit on here regularly? Yes we stayed larger while quack was around, are you mad about that? Sorry we didn't make ourselves an easy target for you guys since apparently that's all you ever wanted.

I'm sorry I ever respected you as a player and looked up to you, you could've just acknowledged personally that you wanted the easy win and stayed off here but I guess you're really that low of a person.

• Downvote 1