Don't Go Breaking My Heart (DoW)

Nacho

Just now, Montiform said:

Why do you care what Delta does? You guys !@#$in kicked them from Oasis?

Delta could have won Low Tier. But, Lacked Military Competence or even ma in general. 

Sorry, I'm FA that makes that call? Thanks for informing me.

Oh wait you're just another useless HM troll, ok that makes sense, yes yes return to monke is funny 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Grave said:

Surprised your last 4 braincells could come up with that one. We (Oasis) thought we were your target right up to daychange then we thought we were only one of your targets. And we still have no reason to believe that wasn't the case given Hedge's attitude over the past month 

But Please tell us how you had absolutely no co-operation with eachother  prior to the moment your treaty was posted.

I don't think I have ever cooperated with Quack or TKR. They have pretty consistently been my enemy for years, thanks for changing that friend! It's always good to turn old enemies into new friends! Thanks for facilitating that with your secret treaties with Rose!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Latsu said:

Sorry, I'm FA that makes that call? Thanks for informing me.

Oh wait you're just another useless HM troll, ok that makes sense, yes yes return to monke is funny 

Yes. Care about some alliances that you kicked. Why don't you team up with Johnson's? I think your milcom will be thrilled to have some extra help. 

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

1 minute ago, Lord Vader said:

> Oasis: Made up of TI and TFP, who dogpiled tCW (by teaming up with Hedge, might I add), then dogpiled TCM (when it literally would've taken only one alliance), then dogpiled Quack (allthough - understandably - in defense of an ally).
> TKR Sphere: Made up of TKR, who was voted most honorable alliance and was willing to create Chaos (essentially the "original" minisphere) and stand being dogpiled for months;
> Rose Sphere: Manipulates people, well known to have other people fight their battles, admits to secret treaties
> Hedge: Intentionally was the smallest sphere for quite some time, enjoys fighting, doesn't try to "dominate" despite being arguably the most competent sphere in the game

And what do we get?
HeDgE mAn BaD, oRaNgE mAn/WoMaN bad.
I might just be stupid, but can someone help me understand here?

Yes forum votes when the forums are and were majority TKR/Quack at the time definitely carry weight, ok North Korea very democratic.

Conveniently ignored HM during the rolling segment of your message, remember when they asked a bloc with an average memeber size of around 9 cities for 2.5bil reps? Obv a pillar of morality and fair play.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

Just now, Latsu said:

Yes forum votes when the forums are and were majority TKR/Quack at the time definitely carry weight, ok North Korea very democratic.

Conveniently ignored HM during the rolling segment of your message, remember when they asked a bloc with an average memeber size of around 9 cities for 2.5bil reps? Obv a pillar of morality and fair play.

They wanted peace day 1. We didn't want that. @KevanoviaYou probably want to fill Latsu in on the details.

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

2 minutes ago, Montiform said:

Yes. Care about some alliances that you kicked. Why don't you team up with Johnson's? I think your milcom will be thrilled to have some extra help. 

Maybe you should ask them since you can't even seem to assign counters for your own members, should I call Dave for you? I'll let you listen in

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

> Oasis: Made up of TI and TFP, who dogpiled tCW (by teaming up with Hedge, might I add), then dogpiled TCM (when it literally would've taken only one alliance), then dogpiled Quack (allthough - understandably - in defense of an ally).
> TKR Sphere: Made up of TKR, who was voted most honorable alliance and was willing to create Chaos (essentially the "original" minisphere) and stand being dogpiled for months;
> Rose Sphere: Manipulates people, well known to have other people fight their battles, admits to secret treaties
> Hedge: Intentionally was the smallest sphere for quite some time, enjoys fighting, doesn't try to "dominate" despite being arguably the most competent sphere in the game

And what do we get?
HeDgE mAn BaD, oRaNgE mAn/WoMaN bad.
I might just be stupid, but can someone help me understand here?

So you teamed up with hedge to dogpile a sphere just like tkr and ts did before.  With another biggest bloc in the game...expecting a different result.  

2 minutes ago, Mayor said:

I don't think I have ever cooperated with Quack or TKR. They have pretty consistently been my enemy for years, thanks for changing that friend! It's always good to turn old enemies into new friends! Thanks for facilitating that with your secret treaties with Rose!

“if I say this lie enough times, it will come true just like in a creepy pasta!”

• Haha 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

Just now, Latsu said:

Yes forum votes when the forums are and were majority TKR/Quack at the time definitely carry weight

?

1 minute ago, Latsu said:

PnW Forum Competency, Chapter I:
What is a meme term?
(a) Hedge asking Delta for reps, then peacing out with Delta a few days later... with no reps
(b) NPO/BK forcing alliances to delete infra, and pay for NAPs

This question is worth 4 points, choose wisely.

• Upvote 1

Peace in our time

5 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Good secret treaty activation, we didn't see it coming! Never know who Oasis might hit, they want minispheres so they can treaty all of them!

Haha.  The sekret treaty narrative again.  Y’all need new material.  Hedge is clearly on the march.  Paired with TKR and co?    No thanks.   We will fight on our terms, not after the rest of the game is already throttled.  Hedge took out Delta.   TKR just took out Swamp.  Rose didn’t need to ask us in this situation.   This is no brainer territory.    

• Upvote 3

Just now, Latsu said:

Maybe you should ask them since you can't even seem to assign counters for your own members, should I call Dave for you? I'll let you listen in

mm i should call dave. 😘😘

1 minute ago, Montiform said:

They wanted peace day 1. We didn't want that. @KevanoviaYou probably want to fill Latsu in on the details.

Peace day one in a war you guys caused, no one buys your narrative unironically. Maybe when you guys hit puberty you'll realize being trolls and having chuckle!@#$s laugh along doesn't mean you're right.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dr James Wilson said:

So you teamed up with hedge to dogpile a sphere just like tkr and ts did before.  With another biggest bloc in the game...expecting a different result.  

Whoa whoa, you are not one to talk about always creating the "biggest bloc"
1. Swamp at its height had both more score and more members than Quack
2. Oasis at its height had both more score and more members than Quack
3. Hell, even Farkbloc was regarded as the biggest sphere at the time.

Peace in our time

?

What is a meme term?
(a) Hedge asking Delta for reps, then peacing out with Delta a few days later... with no reps

"Someone else was worse so what they did wasn't bad" ok buddy, enjoy your 7th grade logic

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dr James Wilson said:

“if I say this lie enough times, it will come true just like in a creepy pasta!”

Oasis: "Minispheres will exist, Minispheres will exist, Minispheres will exist"

Too bad saying it isn't enough huh? Gotta back that up with actions. Too bad Oasis didn't know better.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Lord Vader said:

Whoa whoa, you are not one to talk about always creating the "biggest bloc"
1. Swamp at its height had both more score and more members than Quack
2. Oasis at its height had both more score and more members than Quack
3. Hell, even Farkbloc was regarded as the biggest sphere at the time.

"Oasis at its height" you mean the same oasis that people just got done making jokes about how long that height was?

Come on you're barely trying

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

Should we start a betting ring on how many pages this thread will go before it inevitably gets locked?

I say 12 minimum. 

Peace day one in a war you guys caused, no one buys your narrative unironically. Maybe when you guys hit puberty you'll realize being trolls and having chuckle!@#$s laugh along doesn't mean you're right.

Delta Blitzed Us (Twice) We went to counter that Blitz.

If Delta really wanted to not start a war. They could have went to HM. And talked about the Spy Ops. 

Delta Started It.

• Downvote 1

?

What is a meme term?

Hey, you see that part where you said ‘asked for reps’?    No one has done that since NPO.  And it doesn’t matter that they then settled for a white peace aside from the bloc name change.   They asked for reps.   It got out that they asked for reps.  They’ll now be known as the  first bloc post NPO to ask for reps.  

spin it however you want, they should have known better then to make a joke like that.  It really wasn’t a funny joke either and it doesn’t matter that the number was so high because they didn’t want peace yet.  

• Like 1

Avanti Immortali

"Oasis at its height" you mean the same oasis that people just got done making jokes about how long that height was?

Come on you're barely trying

Notes you don't deny the fact that Oasis was larger

Peace in our time

1 minute ago, Montiform said:

Delta Blitzed Us (Twice) We went to counter that Blitz.

If Delta really wanted to not start a war. They could have went to HM. And talked about the Spy Ops. 

Delta Started It.

Keep telling yourself that, if you honestly believe that you may just be a gibbering moron and not a troll.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Oasis: "Minispheres will exist, Minispheres will exist, Minispheres will exist"

Too bad saying it isn't enough huh? Gotta back that up with actions. Too bad Oasis didn't know better.

Actually it’s TKR that continues to kill the mini sphere meta.  Try again

• Downvote 2

Avanti Immortali

Notes you don't deny the fact that Oasis was larger

For less than a month you walnut, unless this sphere is a one war affair you won't have a point by mid-June.

Please you have braincells, utilize them

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Dr James Wilson said:

Actually it’s TKR that continues to kill the mini sphere meta.  Try again

?

I'm fairly certain it was KETOGG and Chaos that created the first minispheres.
I think if they wanted to be mini sphere killers, they could've done a far better job at it then you claim they just did. Not to mention Chaos never would've been a thing.

2 minutes ago, Latsu said:

For less than a month you walnut, unless this sphere is a one war affair you won't have a point by mid-June.

Please you have braincells, utilize them

Still avoiding the point of my original post.

• Upvote 1

Peace in our time