Don't Go Breaking My Heart (DoW)

Nacho

Just now, Suyash Adhikari said:

768488964507828267.png?v=1
I remember where I came from, where the government so cleanly lied to my face about there being no secret treaty. Please tell me how you entered this war without a treaty and CB then, so curious.

Ah so you drank the coolaid, sorry youre obviously still butthurt we booted your traitorous self for trying to poach 80% of our membership to an alliance you were too incompetent not to get couped from underneath you. Thalmor was right when he told you to stay out of the spotlight, its bad for mold like you.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Latsu said:

Hey quack shill, remember where you came from. Folks might start to think you're a spineless follower and we wouldn't want them to assume incorrect things now would we?

> complains about people shilling for quack (a defunct bloc) whilst shilling for Oasis. Genius.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

3 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

I remember where I came from, where the government so cleanly lied to my face about there being no secret treaty. Please tell me how you entered this war without a treaty and CB then, so curious.

Not to mention your new HM friends didn't need a CB to roll a smaller and unprepared bloc, or are you going to conveniently ignore that? If HM can roll Delta for no reason why can't Oasis have fun with Hm's low tier for the same?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't want to be rude, but judging by the video your weapons are pretty absolete. Have you ever heard of MGs bazookas, miniguns, snipers? Are you sure you can take us out with just...umm bows? 

Edited by Maia
  • Haha 3

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

5 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

We don’t need a piece of paper to tell us what is right.  Now like it would have mattered as the last time tkr didn’t care that they hit someone we were allied too.  

now get back to being thrown out of your own AA and editing the war wiki to get some name recognition Jaden.  

• Haha 5

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

1 minute ago, Latsu said:

Ah so you drank the coolaid, sorry youre obviously still butthurt we booted your traitorous self for trying to poach 80% of our membership to an alliance you were too incompetent not to get couped from underneath you. Thalmor was right when he told you to stay out of the spotlight, its bad for mold like you.

Seeing as you cannot explain your entry to the war, that confirms there was a secret treaty. Crying and referring to events that happened months ago is unbecoming of you.

1 minute ago, Dr James Wilson said:

We don’t need a piece of paper to tell us what is right.  Now like it would have mattered as the last time tkr didn’t care that they hit someone we were allied too.  

now get back to being thrown out of your own AA and editing the war wiki to get some name recognition Jaden.  

Wow nice comeback like Latsu's. Making the wiki page for the NAPpening is bad apparently because my Alliance was involved in the war. I like how you can't think of any justification besides "what is right" and a coup to cover all your bullshit.

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

1 minute ago, Mayor said:

Good secret treaty activation, we didn't see it coming! Never know who Oasis might hit, they want minispheres so they can treaty all of them!

Surprised your last 4 braincells could come up with that one. We (Oasis) thought we were your target right up to daychange then we thought we were only one of your targets. And we still have no reason to believe that wasn't the case given Hedge's attitude over the past month 

But Please tell us how you had absolutely no co-operation with eachother  prior to the moment your treaty was posted.

I find great amusement in butthurt Oasis members crying to justify their invalid CBs. Anyhow, more targets for me to hit, more pixels for me to burn!

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Latsu said:

Hey quack shill, remember where you came from. Folks might start to think you're a spineless follower and we wouldn't want them to assume incorrect things now would we?

>Folks might start to think you're a spineless follower
Well, we'll just have to tell them he has already left The Immortals, wouldn't we?

• Haha 2

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

4 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

Seeing as you cannot explain your entry to the war, that confirms there was a secret treaty. Crying and referring to events that happened months ago is unbecoming of you.

Wow nice comeback like Latsu's. Making the wiki page for the NAPpening is bad apparently because my Alliance was involved in the war. I like how you can't think of any justification besides "what is right" and a coup to cover all your bullshit.

I don’t know how many more times I need to say it’s because it’s half of quack teaming up with hedge to do the exact same thing that quack tried to do.   

that you have zero idea what was going on then and now is not my problem.   

this was never going to go over well and ‘Hollywood’ knew it.  

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

5 minutes ago, Latsu said:

Not to mention your new HM friends didn't need a CB to roll a smaller and unprepared bloc, or are you going to conveniently ignore that? If HM can roll Delta for no reason why can't Oasis have fun with Hm's low tier for the same?

Why do you care what Delta does? You guys !@#$in kicked them from Oasis?

Delta could have won Low Tier. But, Lacked Military Competence or even ma in general. 

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

15 minutes ago, Latsu said:

723143501_ScreenShot2021-05-24at1_28_49pm.png.f1ae78535a54c3bc2d8f5c1392524413.png

• Haha 6