[RoH] Recognition of Victory

Vexz

Bestest of luck to all participants, I'm expecting creative war reasons, know that I'll silently (or not so silently) judge you if you don't ;)

Wag a pot of coffee in my immediate vicinity and I'm all yours.

You wound me so hard @Vexz.  I want to get wrapped up in all of the fervor for war, but how can I get revved up to fight an alliance that makes a civ-themed DoW with a south park reference. 

I think you guys are awesome, and I couldn't be more excited to throw down with y'all.  Best of luck.  I know you will make this hurt :)

P.S. @Exalts I hope this doesn't affect any eu4 relations.  We still got to beat Aqua and Neon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

You wound me so hard @Vexz.  I want to get wrapped up in all of the fervor for war, but how can I get revved up to fight an alliance that makes a civ-themed DoW with a south park reference. 

I think you guys are awesome, and I couldn't be more excited to throw down with y'all.  Best of luck.  I know you will make this hurt :)

P.S. @Exalts I hope this doesn't affect any eu4 relations.  We still got to beat Aqua and Neon.

You had me on beating Aqua. You're on 😁

Wag a pot of coffee in my immediate vicinity and I'm all yours.

1 hour ago, Vexz said:

Tczm7w9.png

It seems vessels have exited hyperspace into our galaxy system.They seem to be mute or unresponsive after failing to answer our calls for them to state their business (looks at Lefty). The Eternal Fleet not having much defenses, compared to the unknown fleet are at a clear disadvantage.

Vaylin would step up to the center of the bridge looking on at the incoming fleet that has started to shoot down our vessels. She would utter a few simple words: "It has seemed we have achieved victory over our foes." She would be holding a bright yellow beautiful… Pika? "Don't worry my beloved chu, they won't take you from me. I'll protect you with all my heart." 

tl;dr Rose recognizes hostilities with Hedge + TKR & Friends

Signed for Rose:

Emperor: Valkorion Baratheon

High Justice: Vexz

We are going to win!!

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

Good Luck and Have Fun!

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

1 hour ago, Mutsu said:

Pika was the CB all along

The real CB was the friends we made along the way.

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/