[Sphere/DoW] We're going to hollywood

The Titan

3 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

TKR leadership ... bad

image.thumb.png.573ed43b2ebb2a7e1967271fefd24ec6.png

Why are you even here mate??  I do feel sorry for you though, as I can promise you that your grudges are no one else's burden :) 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Celer Et Audax

3 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

TKR leadership does love to omit important facts when spewing their BS to their members.

TKR had a 'secret treaty' with TS when I took over Pantheon my last go around, this hypocrisy and disingenuous FA is why a large part of the game felt they needed to get rolled in Knightfall.

Not that this is the worst example of TKR gov BSing their members/others, what they did to Kayser certainly tops this...

It's how TKR has been for a very long time, they are the bad guys.

Now you are starting to understand why the game rolled them so hard in Knightfall, and during the peace talks, TKR behaved abominably as well. If they would of conducted themselves at-least...decently...I'm certain that a large portion of the game wouldn't of felt(Perhaps correctly) that they needed to roll TKR out of it to not have insane-perma enemies.

TKR had someone who RPs a lunatic with an addiction to hypocrisy, as leader, and reaped the results.

Their FA conduct last war shows that they never learned their lessons as well IMO

I'm pretty sure that TKR can't be as bad as you say, they have nice people in it, but what you say definitely intrigued me.

7 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

snip

Fist mate... return to the game and then you can dunk on TKR in game. 

4 hours ago, Etat said:

snip

TKR's not the victim in this scenario. Neither is Rose. 

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

TKR leadership does love to omit important facts when spewing their BS to their members.

TKR had a 'secret treaty' with TS when I took over Pantheon my last go around, this hypocrisy and disingenuous FA is why a large part of the game felt they needed to get rolled in Knightfall.

Not that this is the worst example of TKR gov BSing their members/others, what they did to Kayser certainly tops this...

Now you are starting to understand why the game rolled them so hard in Knightfall, and during the peace talks, TKR behaved abominably as well. If they would of conducted themselves at-least...decently...I'm certain that a large portion of the game wouldn't of felt(Perhaps correctly) that they needed to roll TKR out of it to not have insane-perma enemies.

TKR had someone who RPs a lunatic with an addiction to hypocrisy, as leader, and reaped the results.

Their FA conduct last war shows that they never learned their lessons as well IMO

I needed a good laugh. You should do your comedy bit more often. 

• Upvote 3

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

12 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Let's have a look at all mentions of "baby", "child", and "kid"...

I only quickly searched those terms, but based on that it appears only Dr James Wilson is calling people a child while the other mentions seem to be responses about that usage.

what a madlad. thank you.

13 hours ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

I’m so happy you’re back on the forums. The narrative that has been going against Hollywood is straight out of your book!

• Like 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

17 hours ago, Zephyr said:

I only quickly searched those terms, but based on that it appears only Dr James Wilson is calling people a child while the other mentions seem to be responses about that usage.

So, you found one post of me saying "Child, Please"

Wow, that must have been some hard detective work!   Would it just make your day if I capped it off with another Child please?

Edited by Dr James Wilson
  • Haha 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

42 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Wow, that must have been some hard detective work!   Would it just make your day if I capped it off with another Child please?

have you ever stopped to consider that this is super embarrassing for you

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Sphinx said:

TKR's not the victim in this scenario. Neither is Rose. 

Oh I agree :)  As far as I can tell TKR and Rose are genuine semi-friendly adversaries, both of who are (were) intent on enjoying a contest in the spirit of the game (more or less).

It is the hanger's on that interest me; the lickspittle 'mates' who put the boot in after the fact hahaha.  They're usually the rowdiest on the OWF too, like old mate in VM a few posts up smh

Edited by Etat

Celer Et Audax

19 hours ago, Zephyr said:

To be fair, I was quoting a lytic from Guns n' Roses song 'Welcome to the Jungle' - I called nobody names. ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest Zephyr
2 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Two posts now, targeting two different users.

No, it wouldn't make my day. Why would you think that?

7 minutes ago, Gojira75 said:

To be fair, I was quoting a lytic from Guns n' Roses song 'Welcome to the Jungle' - I called nobody names. ;)

I know, I just quoted each post mentioning those words so that others could see that my conclusion was fair to the facts.

5 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

The point being that you may find more traction in your points if you engage with people in a nicer manner.  It makes anyone seem they're engaging in bad faith, and often gets you ignored by the more serious posters.  Just responding to you, but I think there are a lot of examples of folks who have gone a bit overboard recently.  We've definitely made a lot of progress from previous wars, but it isn't nice to see someone coming hot out of the gate just launching insults and insinuations. 

At the end of the day, we're here to enjoy a game and have some interesting political drama.  I enjoy a proper roasting as much as the next person, but there's a way to do that so that the person behind the screen laughs with you or at least rolls their eyes knowing they were bested.

Just some thoughts to consider irrespective of political considerations, and who knows... your narrative against my alliance may work better. 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

11 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

The point being that you may find more traction in your points if you engage with people in a nicer manner.  It makes anyone seem they're engaging in bad faith, and often gets you ignored by the more serious posters.  Just responding to you, but I think there are a lot of examples of folks who have gone a bit overboard recently.  We've definitely made a lot of progress from previous wars, but it isn't nice to see someone coming hot out of the gate just launching insults and insinuations. 

At the end of the day, we're here to enjoy a game and have some interesting political drama.  I enjoy a proper roasting as much as the next person, but there's a way to do that so that the person behind the screen laughs with you or at least rolls their eyes knowing they were bested.

Just some thoughts to consider irrespective of political considerations, and who knows... your narrative against my alliance may work better. 

What Cooper is too nice to tell you but I am not is, stop acting like a spoiled brat in need of a time out and you comments will receive more favorable regard.

Edited by Who Me
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You guys gotta learn that its much more satisfying to imply someone is an idiot, rather than just calling them an idiot.

Isn't it considered more polite to do neither?

• Haha 1

On 5/27/2021 at 7:05 PM, Dr James Wilson said:

Since you are FA for The Immortals, I feel like this is necessary.

I understand you are frustrated, but when representing the foreign affairs of a major alliance, you really have to learn to save face and bite your tongue because it will look bad on TI and lead to some major diplomatic setbacks, which will end badly for them in future wars. You have nothing to gain from engaging with people like you have been doing recently, believe me dude, most conflicts are just alliances getting even with other alliances and it can be over the smallest slight.

• Upvote 3