[Sphere/DoW] We're going to hollywood

The Titan

3 hours ago, Vice said:

Except the fact Oasis, Blackwater, Johnsons, Mystery, Rose and None all agree with Oasis reasoning. So yea only people not involved lol.

You can find comments from valid people from each sphere supporting this?

6 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

It’s almost like you’re oblivious to the fact that I used the terms ‘love’ and child’ after Adrienne called me sweetheart and you retorted with another love.    You have some seriously hypocritical stances going on here.  

I for one really liked the part where you ignored everything meaningful in the comment to focus on something like this. Very interesting.  

• Thanks 1

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

6 hours ago, Vice said:

Except the fact Hollywood, Blackwater, Johnsons, Mystery, Rose and None all agree with Hollywood reasoning. So yea only people not involved lol.

ftfy. You can find anyone supporting anything in any sphere, get over yourself. It's always the same people getting upset that their specific minisphere restrictions didn't get implemented. I think the game will be more dynamic and fun if people do what they want and are not forced to some arbitrary member sphere limit that Oasis is exempt from. I was never a fan of Hollywood but the salty reactions from so many people (who do the exact same shit) has convinced me that TKR made the right call. Glory be hollywood!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Arln Nen said:

You can find comments from valid people from each sphere supporting this?

Well... yes... and quite easily I might add. I don’t even need to get one from rose, oasis and now mystery who just declared on you all. Johnson’s are a given after hm war with them but I have SS of them openly not liking the Hollywood merge. T$ and other BW alliances have been open about it too so... 

7 hours ago, Vice said:

Except the fact Oasis, Blackwater, Johnsons, Mystery, Rose and None all agree with Oasis reasoning. So yea only people not involved lol.

I don’t think BlackWater agrees 

36 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

I don’t think BlackWater agrees 

Blackwater is not a monolith and has various people with their own various opinions, some in favor, some against, some in between.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MCMaster-095 said:

Blackwater is not a monolith and has various people with their own various opinions, some in favor, some against, some in between.

Exactly Vice is making seem like everyone agrees with Roasis and MysInc when that’s not the case and rather people have different opinions on the topic.

9 minutes ago, MCMaster-095 said:

You should tell Vice that, I don't think he understand differing opinions.

13 hours ago, Avakael said:

Do you mean to tell me that nobody managed to scrub UPN out of the bathroom tiles while I was away?

unpopular opinion alert, I like fighting UPN's upper tier, I find them to be frisky and competent fighters, and generally pleasant people.  I don't know about any of them under 30 cities or so, but the upper tier are good people.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

it's okay INH, you can go ahead and say my name, everyone already knows the true shadow gov here

mGNIpWU.gif

CREEPY LOBSTER ARRIVES!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Banner for PnW.png

9 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

unpopular opinion alert, I like fighting UPN's upper tier, I find them to be frisky and competent fighters, and generally pleasant people.  I don't know about any of them under 30 cities or so, but the upper tier are good people.

https://i.imgur.com/mN6H8QN.png

• Haha 1

Le1AjCa.png

13 hours ago, Mayor said:

You should tell Vice that, I don't think he understand differing opinions.

13 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Exactly Vice is making seem like everyone agrees with Roasis and MysInc when that’s not the case and rather people have different opinions on the topic.

I know exactly what differing opinions are. My point remains that I can find prominent members in every sphere who think your move is a crock of doo doo. That's what someone asked me for. I guarantee there are different opinions in Hollywood about its existence but the general consensus is that they stand behind their decision. I never once said all of Blackwater has put out a unified response condemning the formation of Hollywood because that would be untrue. Stop trying to blanket stuff I am saying. No possible way you could fathom doing something that a vast majority of the game dislikes as per you getting dogpiled (Not you Minesome).

16 hours ago, Mayor said:

ftfy. You can find anyone supporting anything in any sphere, get over yourself. It's always the same people getting upset that their specific minisphere restrictions didn't get implemented. I think the game will be more dynamic and fun if people do what they want and are not forced to some arbitrary member sphere limit that Oasis is exempt from. I was never a fan of Hollywood but the salty reactions from so many people (who do the exact same shit) has convinced me that TKR made the right call. Glory be hollywood!

Sorry for double quoting. So I wasnt particularly saying that mini spheres needed to exist. I said that the game was trending that way and you guys slammed the brakes on it. I am perfectly fine with the formation of hollywood. Just dont complain secret treaties when its just you reaping what you sow for your actions as a sphere. Thats it. Same way I personally dont think grumpy should have to split because they were smart and got an alliance together that attracts whales. I think it was genius. However, there are political implications of doing such a thing and now both you and them are starting to feel them. Do whatever you want but just for once recognize this is a reactionary war to your political decisions and not secret treaties. I guess its just easier to victimize yourself.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Vice said:

Sorry for double quoting. So I wasnt particularly saying that mini spheres needed to exist. I said that the game was trending that way and you guys slammed the brakes on it. I am perfectly fine with the formation of hollywood. Just dont complain secret treaties when its just you reaping what you sow for your actions as a sphere. Thats it. Same way I personally dont think grumpy should have to split because they were smart and got an alliance together that attracts whales. I think it was genius. However, there are political implications of doing such a thing and now both you and them are starting to feel them. Do whatever you want but just for once recognize this is a reactionary war to your political decisions and not secret treaties. I guess its just easier to victimize yourself.

About your top post, then stop saying ad nauseum that people from every sphere support you, of course the leadership of other spheres are going to have an issue with a new sphere being create that challenges their supremacy. And I don't hate the "consequences" of being hit by Oasis+Cam, I hate the complete hypocrisy of Oasis; the bloc that always without stopping champions the minispheres idea but then when things go down a path Oasis does not have complete control of then they decide "Oh well, better dogpile". No one trusts your garbage sphere anymore since we all know you will just defend Rose or Cam since that would be "threatening minispheres". You might blame Hollywood for "destroying" minispheres but tbqh the buck stops at Oasis. I see Rose, I see Hollywood, I see Blackwater, I see Oasis, seems like minispheres is pretty okay to me. It's only Oasis that "downsizes" their sphere only to call them back in wartime when they realize they still have not actually had a war that's not a dogpile. I guess it's just easier to victimize yourself.

5 minutes ago, Mayor said:

About your top post, then stop saying ad nauseum that people from every sphere support you, of course the leadership of other spheres are going to have an issue with a new sphere being create that challenges their supremacy. And I don't hate the "consequences" of being hit by Oasis+Cam, I hate the complete hypocrisy of Oasis; the bloc that always without stopping champions the minispheres idea but then when things go down a path Oasis does not have complete control of then they decide "Oh well, better dogpile". No one trusts your garbage sphere anymore since we all know you will just defend Rose or Cam since that would be "threatening minispheres". You might blame Hollywood for "destroying" minispheres but tbqh the buck stops at Oasis. I see Rose, I see Hollywood, I see Blackwater, I see Oasis, seems like minispheres is pretty okay to me. It's only Oasis that "downsizes" their sphere only to call them back in wartime when they realize they still have not actually had a war that's not a dogpile. I guess it's just easier to victimize yourself.

If you guys worked on your competence sphere-wide, you would not be !@#$ing as much as you guys are !@#$ing right now and this war wouldn’t be as bad for you !@#$.

Enjoy your Soviet victory dumbasses

Lxr4VfE.png

8 hours ago, Eumirbago said:

If you guys worked on your competence sphere-wide, you would not be !@#$ing as much as you guys are !@#$ing right now and this war wouldn’t be as bad for you !@#$.

Enjoy your Soviet victory dumbasses

War is going fine for me mate but thanks for the concern. I think you might be confusing me for New Oasis Order since Hollywood are outnumbered and the numbers are with Oasis.

9 hours ago, Mayor said:

It's only Oasis that "downsizes" their sphere only to call them back in wartime when they realize they still have not actually had a war that's not a dogpile. I guess it's just easier to victimize yourself.

Here's the thing- I don't think Oasis called their former Bloc mates. I also seriously doubt Rose called Oasis. No, I think what happened here is that those Blocs looked at what was playing out and decided something had to be done about it and did so. Tyrion never said "Rose called out for help", neither did Cam et al. No, both of them said they looked at what had happened and decided to act on their own. Now if someone from Rose or Oasis comes forward and says "Why yes, I -did- call Oasis/Cam/etc. to come help", I'll be the first to admit I was mistaken. But for now, Vice's last comment rung true to me, just tack on a further negation of any call outs...

9 hours ago, Vice said:

Do whatever you want but just for once recognize this is a reactionary war to your political decisions and not secret treaties.

I notice that Tyrion upvoted it too.

Edited by Phoenyx

3 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

Here's the thing- I don't think Oasis called their former Bloc mates. I also seriously doubt Rose called Oasis. No, I think what happened here is that those Blocs looked at what was playing out and decided something had to be done about it and did so. Tyrion never said "Rose called out for help", neither did Cam et al. No, both of them said they looked at what had happened and decided to act on their own. Now if someone from Rose or Oasis comes forward and says "Why yes, I -did- call Oasis/Cam/etc. to come help", I'll be the first to admit I was mistaken. But for now, Vice's last comment rung true to me, just tack on a further negation of any call outs...

Hey bud, glad you are active and posting again! You misunderstand why I personally, idk about my allies, really dislike Oasis. It is not because Oasis officially or directly asked for help with anyone; and it is not because we are getting attacked. It is that Oasis, the sphere constantly championing minispheres and fair wars, routinely ignores the things they say they are about. They want to be a "small" sphere but are composted of large alliances with large training alliances and protectorates, they also signed Cam and thought that was totally fine. They drop some protectorates who are militarily useless and sign Cam thinking that score alone is a fair trade. Cam then leaves shortly after and forms their own small bloc. You can't just point at a graph and say "See we are only the 2nd largest sphere now after Cam left!" "We dropped some beginner micros so we can totally sign this top 5 alliance!" and expect everyone to believe the crap you peddle about minispheres from that point on.

They complain about upper tier hegemony but their own tiering is also very consolidated and potent. They point out that we are so powerful and unbeatable but have alliances like UPN as a core member who despite being an ancient alliance are not very active or experienced in wars. They need to look at themselves if they expect change to happen at any level.

Then when another sphere merges into another suddenly that is a massive threat with no equal that they are obligated to break Orbis norms by interfering in another war, then call their former allies Cam into another dogpile which they are apparently opposed to. Oasis leadership are complete hypocrites and I'm tried of hearing their drivel on how the rest of the game should listen to them when they obviously don't care at all about the things they pretend to value. That is why I cannot stand Oasis. Anyways, again, keep posting Phoenyx since I like your style.

• Upvote 1