[Sphere/DoW] We're going to hollywood

The Titan

4 hours ago, Cooper_ said:

So if Hollywood is "megabloc", is syndisphere "supermegabloc"?  What about Oasis?  I kinda like the sound of "basicallymegabloc."

Heh gotta have some fun with your bloc names.  I respect it.

Go !@#$ yourself bro this narrative is good

5 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Child please.   We have had a long history of friendly relations with TKR going back to our founding.   We figured after the quack and oasis downsizes this would lead to continued improvements in our relationship with them post war.   But this is not that.   This is just repeating history.   Those who fail to learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them.  And that’s exactly what happened here.   

educate yourself.  

Yassssss King!!! !@#$ you @Cob!!!!

• Haha 3
Lxr4VfE.png

4 hours ago, Lossi said:

What I get out of this thread and the various servers talking about it is.

TKR exists
Therefore
Hegemony

Any facts or reality to the matter be damned.

There has been nothing but universal condemnation and disapproval over this new FA move. Your own former allies in Syndisphere are dunking on your leaders in public over it.

If you guys don't want to take into account other people's perspectives, then fine. Y'all gotta do what you think is best for your members and allies. But, you share this game with a lot of other people. Coming out of one megasphere into a second one and then hitting another bloc because 'well it's revenge but not really' has left a bad taste in just about everyone's mouth. There's a lot more nuance to it than just 'TKR man bad' and you do yourselves a disservice to dismiss it so simply. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

5 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Child please.   We have had a long history of friendly relations with TKR going back to our founding.   We figured after the quack and oasis downsizes this would lead to continued improvements in our relationship with them post war.   But this is not that.   This is just repeating history.   Those who fail to learn from their mistakes are doomed to repeat them.  And that’s exactly what happened here.   

educate yourself.  

What kind of nine dimensional poop smeared rubix cube do you have to have spinning in your zero knot balloon animal brain to call INH a child

Le1AjCa.png

30 minutes ago, Avakael said:

What kind of nine dimensional poop smeared rubix cube do you have to have spinning in your zero knot balloon animal brain to call INH a child

I remember when his ass was only a 2 city nation from UPN.

They grow up so fast 😭😭😭

• Haha 3
Lxr4VfE.png

7 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

I remember when his ass was only a 2 city nation from UPN.

They grow up so fast 😭😭😭

I should've saved that biggest boy gif I just dropped for no reason in the repatriation office as a reply for this comment

Le1AjCa.png

4 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Alright, here's a theory for you:

Quack gets some false rumours that HM/Swamp are going to attack them. So they begin to build up and attack HM, as well as a part of Swamp (TCW). 

Rose gets wind that Quack will attack them and decides to attack them first. Only Quack beats them to it. 

I admit this is just conjecture. I was only in Rose briefly and hadn't heard this bit that they were planning to attack Quack first. Perhaps Rose will comment on this in the future.

It is indeed conjecture, and no, they won't comment because I know who pulled the strings in Rose that war, and probably still does.

17 minutes ago, Charles Bolivar said:

I am not sure what is more amusing. His 'reasoning,' or UPN's continued existence. 

Hard to tell.

Do you mean to tell me that nobody managed to scrub UPN out of the bathroom tiles while I was away?

• Haha 2

Le1AjCa.png

1 hour ago, Insert Name Here said:

It is indeed conjecture, and no, they won't comment because I know who pulled the strings in Rose that war, and probably still does.

Here's what I know- I know that back when Swamp, led by Immortals and TFP at the time, had first floated the idea of a defensive treaty, HM's Grumpy leader, Ronny, specifically said that he wouldn't be part of any treaty against Quack if Rose wasn't a part of it. So clearly, it mattered to Ronny that Rose be a part of it and it looks like he got his wish, because Rose did in fact join against Quack. I find it particularly sad that Rose is now being attacked by HM for its troubles, but well, there you have it. 

31 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

Here's what I know- I know that back when Swamp, led by Immortals and TFP at the time, had first floated the idea of a defensive treaty, HM's Grumpy leader, Ronny, specifically said that he wouldn't be part of any treaty against Quack if Rose wasn't a part of it. So clearly, it mattered to Ronny that Rose be a part of it and it looks like he got his wish, because Rose did in fact join against Quack. I find it particularly sad that Rose is now being attacked by HM for its troubles, but well, there you have it. 

the only sense these declarations have is that they are meant to win the war and crush your opponent. They are meant to use any excuses of fairness available to completely unfairly in reasons and numbers, blitz a weaker opponent and win while caressing your own ego thinking you are better.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Utter Nutter said:

the only sense these declarations have is that they are meant to win the war and crush your opponent. They are meant to use any excuses of fairness available to completely unfairly in reasons and numbers, blitz a weaker opponent and win while caressing your own ego thinking you are better.

While I certainly think what you are saying is funny and has -some- truth to it, I also believe that different Alliances and Blocs have different levels of seriousness when it comes to CB. I have always felt that Tyrion and TFP have been very careful as to their CBs and who they attack. As you may know, my first Alliance was in fact TFP and I chose them precisely because of that. 

20 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

That is the point of every war?  Should we only fight wars we know we are going to lose?   Ultimately no matter what we do, people are going to complain, we declare war, they complain, we dont declare war, they complain.  This is generally why I personally dont care what people outside my allies think.  All I know is I currently am in the middle of a target rich environment and Grumpy is having a grand ole time.

Why are you declaring against Rose? TKR, I kind of understand, "secret treaty" and all, but you were the -beneficiary- of that secret treaty which you specifically wanted.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Utter Nutter said:

Am sorry cant focus on my ego right now,

i have to study for MY EXAMS...

42 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

That is the point of every war?  Should we only fight wars we know we are going to lose?   Ultimately no matter what we do, people are going to complain, we declare war, they complain, we dont declare war, they complain.  This is generally why I personally dont care what people outside my allies think.  All I know is I currently am in the middle of a target rich environment and Grumpy is having a grand ole time.

What the !@#$ you mean target rich? For round 1?

You mean target rich for the homebois at the bottom. Extremely target rich for those bad bois.

Lxr4VfE.png

3 hours ago, Roberts said:

partly created by the Oasis FA team who keeps calling everyone "child."

It’s almost like you’re oblivious to the fact that I used the terms ‘love’ and child’ after Adrienne called me sweetheart and you retorted with another love.    You have some seriously hypocritical stances going on here.  

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

3 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

It’s almost like you’re oblivious to the fact that I used the terms ‘love’ and child’ after Adrienne called me sweetheart and you retorted with another love.    You have some seriously hypocritical stances going on here.  

You spent all last night calling Yang a child on discord as well. It just comes off as name-calling after a certain point but that's probably because your actual arguments are paper-thin.

7 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

I didn't mind, sweetcheeks. Child wasn't at me though, so unrelated to the sweetheart thing ;) 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

Just would like to point out most people who are salty about this are either Rose, Oaisis, or Ex-Swamp. Probably mad they got/are getting rolled.

Edited by WonkerBonker
  • Upvote 2

You never argue with text walls unless you’re dropping dirt.

You justify yourself with oneliners or 150 words or less.

You come up with witty names and insults.

Shifty done being refereee, play ball.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Roberts said:

You spent all last night calling Yang a child on discord as well. It just comes off as name-calling after a certain point but that's probably because your actual arguments are paper-thin.

Really?    You’re going to bring that up?   A dude banned from the game, violating his ban by continuing to play ( @Alex might want to check that out by the way) screaming that I’m harassing him every time I respond to him?  Becuase he’s literally calling himself a child?

yea ok buddy !@#$ off with your bullshit.  

12 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

I didn't mind, sweetcheeks. Child wasn't at me though, so unrelated to the sweetheart thing ;) 

I didn’t say you were, just him :)

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

1 hour ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

You never argue with text walls unless you’re dropping dirt.

You justify yourself with oneliners or 150 words or less.

You come up with witty names and insults.

Shifty done being refereee, play ball.

Stink butt.

Let us take a moment to pay respects to the lower tiers of COTL and E404, led to their deaths by whales they thought they could trust.

Oh...and rnr, who are probably wondering where the hell WTF are with the counters.

4 hours ago, Charles Bolivar said:

I am not sure what is more amusing. His 'reasoning,' or UPN's continued existence. 

Hard to tell.

Why do people insist on reminding me that UPN still exists? I was having such a nice day.

1 hour ago, WonkerBonker said:

Just would like to point out most people who are salty about this are either Rose, Oaisis, or Ex-Swamp. Probably mad they got/are getting rolled.

Except the fact Oasis, Blackwater, Johnsons, Mystery, Rose and None all agree with Oasis reasoning. So yea only people not involved lol.

• Upvote 1