[Sphere/DoW] We're going to hollywood

The Titan

Good Luck and Have Fun!

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

In all fairness the Immortals-Rose treaty is from before that war (I can't remember the name) where 3 smaller spheres fought Quack, so there's nothing new here, but that just makes all the hegemony whining even more pathetic.

33 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

In all fairness the Immortals-Rose treaty is from before that war (I can't remember the name) where 3 smaller spheres fought Quack, so there's nothing new here, but that just makes all the hegemony whining even more pathetic.

Oh yes; we know all about that. 

It's a good thing Phoenyx is not here, or we would never hear the end about secret treaties and secret leaders 😂

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

Quack hit our ally.  We didn’t need a treaty.  Try harder.  

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

17 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Oh boy you're dense, I'm talking about the war where Rose and allies + HM + Immortals and allies hit Quack.

1 minute ago, Insert Name Here said:

Oh boy you're dense, I'm talking about the war where Rose and allies + HM + Immortals and allies hit Quack.

You’re a shitty troll.  Should leave that to the regulars.  

Avanti Immortali

22 minutes ago, legoboyvdlp said:

Oh yes; we know all about that. 

It's a good thing Phoenyx is not here, or we would never hear the end about secret treaties and secret leaders 😂

What happened to Phoenyx? he is our greatest weapon against rose and oasis, the power of annoying the crap out of thier gov!

This is your time to shine buddy! Go get em!

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, alyster said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9919713

Could you explain your understanding of an ally to us. I for one am greatly confused. 

You want an education on duckhunt?   Ok.  Ts/tkr came to us and said we’re hitting tCW.  Stay out.  We said no and they did anyway.  What’s the problem?

Avanti Immortali

2 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

You’re a shitty troll.  Should leave that to the regulars.  

Listen son, if you don't know the 1st thing about Orbis war history (fairly recent even), you should really leave the FA to someone who isn't utterly inept.

4 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

You want an education on duckhunt?   Ok.  Ts/tkr came to us and said we’re hitting tCW.  Stay out.  We said no and they did anyway.  What’s the problem?

No, I want to understand how you reach to the conclusion "we didn't need a treaty, they were our allies". What's your definintion of an ally? Really. Please do explain. 

Edited by alyster

3 hours ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

It's so cringe they got me to upvote thalmor.

It's so cringe, it's got me agreeing with Aku again. 

17 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

What happened to Phoenyx? he is our greatest weapon against rose and oasis, the power of annoying the crap out of thier gov!

This is your time to shine buddy! Go get em!

Ronny is calling for you! @Phoenyx

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

9 minutes ago, alyster said:

No, I want to understand how you reach to the conclusion "we didn't need a treaty, they were our allies". What's your definintion of an ally? Really. Please do explain. 

Ok, so:

Swamp allies tCW, treaty in game, announce on the forums, whole shebang. Quack declares war on HM and tCW. Swamp is allied with tCW, so we come to their defense. Fairly simple. As for Rose joining? I'm not involved in those kinds of discussions, but my understanding is that it wasn't some exclusive deal with Swamp, and that HM would be just as guilty of having a "secret treaty" for Duck Hunt as Swamp.

4 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

It's so cringe, it's got me agreeing with Aku again. 

Ronny is calling for you! @Phoenyx

Oh boy :-p. I just found out about this war. All I can do is guess what happened- Hollywood just came on the scene and as it arrived, declared war on Rose (for reasons unknown). So perhaps Oasis felt some loyalty to Rose for helping in the Leaky Faucet war and decided to help them out this time? Hopefully will find out more soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

Oh boy :-p. I just found out about this war. All I can do is guess what happened- Hollywood just came on the scene and as it arrived, declared war on Rose (for reasons unknown). So perhaps Oasis felt some loyalty to Rose for helping in the Leaky Faucet war and decided to help them out this time? Hopefully will find out more soon.

You heard it here first folks, Oasis is loyal to Rose. Sekrit loyalty.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Mayor said:

You heard it here first folks, Oasis is loyal to Rose. Sekrit loyalty.

You don't need that confirmation, TFP have always been Rose's !@#$, like WTF with their 1 man blitz.

1 hour ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Which ally?

Update: It looks like James was talking about the Leaky Faucet Global War. In that case, the ally would be TCM.

Edited by Phoenyx
new information
  • Upvote 1