The Titan

Wow new allies! Also 

"Roses bleed red, let violence renew 

we'll not rest til Rose is number two"

Edited by Indger
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

idk why everyone is so angry, so I'll just say what I came here to say.
Rose man bad. And we're going to rayyd you lmao

Edited by Luna Moonfang
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Your sphere is composed of 25% of the score in game.   Tell me more about how I’m raging over nothing, love.  

we are also max milled.

look at the city count %

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Changeup said:

I feel really terrible for James right now. Must really suck for him to not be the only sphere with multiple top 10s in it.

We never were the only sphere with multiple top 10s in it.  And to actually make such a statement means you pay zero attention to the game or don’t know how to count.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

1 minute ago, Di Vali said:

we are also max milled.

look at the city count %

So is everybody else and That’s now just going back to the number of nations game.  

• Upvote 1

Avanti Immortali

2 minutes ago, Changeup said:

I feel really terrible for James right now. Must really suck for him to not be the only sphere with multiple top 10s in it.

Hedge literally had 4 top 10s in it lmfao how are you this dense 

• Upvote 5

Just now, Dr James Wilson said:

So is everybody else and That’s now just going back to the number of nations game.  

No, they're not actually.

BrOQBND.jpg

2 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Yeah, cause score is such a useful metric normally, let alone during war when we're militarized. Come at me when you can pull out some meaningful numbers, thanks.

Boy you just have poor deflection after poor deflection ready to go.  Like you knew people would lose their shit at another mega bloc forming.  

Avanti Immortali

4 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Your sphere is composed of 25% of the score in game.   Tell me more about how I’m raging over nothing, love.  

Membership is split into 20/20/20% for us, Blackwater, and Oasis.

Score is split 25/22/17.

Exactly how even would you like each sphere to be? I think you're seeing GOB form a new sphere and your mind has jumped to a false conclusion before actually seeing the numbers, love.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Correct it’s closer to 21% membership. I mean he wasn’t far off... it’s not like you have 25% of the score. 

Edited by Alexio15

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

1 minute ago, Adrienne said:

Uh...sure...you and changeup should really pay more attention

Avanti Immortali

Oh for gods sake someone just make a graph like thalmors but with sphere wide total city counts and average city instead. Not the layered graph either, like replace nation # with cities #.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

Oh for gods sake someone just make a graph like thalmors but with sphere wide total city counts and average city instead. Not the layered graph either, like replace nation # with cities #.

Finally a bipartisan middleground. Make more legible graphs!

• Like 1

Just now, Roberts said:

Membership is split into 20/20/20% for us, Blackwater, and Oasis.

Score is split 25/22/17.

Exactly how even would you like each sphere to be? I think you're seeing GOB form a new sphere and your mind has jumped to a false conclusion before actually seeing the numbers, love.

Again with the member numbers.   It’s amazing that y’all conveniently don’t care about how big those nations are when responding.   

you built another mega sphere.   TKR has done nothing but replace the t$ side of their bloc with a group of AAS that are all top 15.   

but yea go ahead and cite the numbers as if that’s the only thing that matters.   Nobody is buying your bullshit.  

Avanti Immortali

1 minute ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

This is a good idea. I'd like to keep more braincells than I'm currently losing reading some of these comments.

I actually would've liked to spar with some of my old Golden Horde mates in Rose, even if I am rusty nowadays.

No matter how much of a roflstomp we endured, we always gave people an obscenely tough fight. Best of luck to you guys and everyone else who may cross their paths.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Uh...sure...you and changeup should really pay more attention

I have been, that's why I can say that ;)

4 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Boy you just have poor deflection after poor deflection ready to go.  Like you knew people would lose their shit at another mega bloc forming.  

It's not a poor deflection to point out that what you're using to attempt to demonize us with is widely regarded as the absolute worst metric. There's been plenty of actual useful graphs with nations and city counts going around but I guess that doesn't fit your narrative.

• Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg

Just now, Dr James Wilson said:

Again with the member numbers.   It’s amazing that y’all conveniently don’t care about how big those nations are when responding.   

you built another mega sphere.   TKR has done nothing but replace the t$ side of their bloc with a group of AAS that are all top 15.   

but yea go ahead and cite the numbers as if that’s the only thing that matters.   Nobody is buying your bullshit.  

I would say stop while you're ahead, but you're clearly past that; stop before you become even more of a laughing buttstock than you already are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5