[Sphere/DoW] We're going to hollywood

The Titan

I upvoted this just because it's an interesting turn of events and I like seeing the drama unfold but tkr which often prides themselves on fa more than anything else really didn't think this one through lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Seems cringe to split with t$ to then just turned around and form another megabloc with Hedge. 

would you rather just have TKR never join a bloc ever, since any bloc they join is going to become a megabloc?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

14 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Wow.  I guess you really can’t trust a single fricking word that comes out of TKR’s mouth anymore.   

just too much desire to be the be all end all

I uh.... I find this *really* funny. Try speaking about trust when you and your associates don't form secret treaties and spread lies by putting a false face to us, then declare war on us without any remote amount of a CB. (Yes, this is Rose, not TI) I would absolutely love to know where in the world your moral high ground comes from here. I understand Y'all aren't Rose, but damn that's certainly a take on events. We declare war on rose and announce our treaties publicly, can you say the same for them?

Edited by Cob
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Ducc Zucc said:

There's such a thing called as forming their own bloc, its quite revolutionary I know

And wait until Rose decides to bandwagon against TKR again? They already had their spy sheets ready to roll TKR. I mean I even feel sorry for the lad who put that much effort into them.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, Cob said:

I uh.... I find this *really* funny. Try speaking about trust when you and your associates don't form secret treaties and spread lies by putting a false face to us, then declare war on us without any remote amount of a CB. (Yes, this is Rose, not TI) I would absolutely love to know where in the world your moral high ground comes from here. I understand Y'all aren't Rose, but damn that's certainly a take on events. We declare war on rose and announce our treaties publicly, can you say the same for them?

I don’t know where you come off thinking you have any sort of better claim to high ground then anyone else while literally forming a second mega bloc right after you left the first one you built in the interests of prompting a multi sphere world.   

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

9 minutes ago, Nick McScott said:

would you rather just have TKR never join a bloc ever, since any bloc they join is going to become a megabloc?

I'd rather the rank 2 alliance makes its own than tack itself on to the small sphere known for taking the expectation to perform well in dogpiles and one upping that with *PLAYS RIP AND TEAR ON 8,000 DB AND SHATTERS THE EARTH AS BLOOD VISCERA PAINTS THE SKY* -

But I suppose that's just me. 

Edited by Zei-Sakura Alsainn
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

We are always proud to publicly announce all of our ties. 

My understanding is that transparency begets trust.

Cute deflection?   What does downright lying in public about your intentions get you?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Avanti Immortali

9 minutes ago, Cob said:

Yeah so telling someone you are rolling their m level ally, and asking them to sit out topping that off with asking them to roll another sphere. But hey we didn’t a cb. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

3 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Mfw people in this thread can't be bothered with facts and logic and actually looking at the spread of nations/alliances in these spheres and just return back to "hurr durr hegemony".

giphy.gif

Because it’s like your being intentionally ignorant about the size of the nations that compose your alliances?  

Just keep pointing to AA numbers and going lalalalalalala when how big those nations are is brought up.  

• Upvote 4

Avanti Immortali

3 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Sweetheart, I was including those sizes, not just # of nations, in my analysis whereas you're just making assumptions. But keep being cute and hammering on with your faux rage and clumsy narrative. I'll just be over here.

Your sphere is composed of 25% of the score in game.   Tell me more about how I’m raging over nothing, love.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Avanti Immortali