Military purchase timers delayed

KingGhost

13 hours ago, ronan_iroha said:

i mean if everyone is delayed 2 minutes it's not really a problem

and i think it's delayed because it's a turn

It use to be reset the moment everyone could perform an action (I.E. Airstrike, Ground Battle, Naval battle) That is not the case

Everyone delayed by 2 minutes does not matter, it does not make it "fair" and it is still a huge problem.

If you are double buying then having one buy before update then a gap after update where the person can strike your stuff before you can make a hit with your full double buy does matter a lot ton.

i.e. I can dogfight him in a window of a minute (Easily done) after update when my opponent has 400 aircraft instead of 800 aircraft due to the buy delay. Before, if I was able to airstrike the option to rebuy for the opponent would be available also so it would be a race on whoever is faster.

Now its pretty much impossible to get a double buy off and then perform an attack action against any1 whose active.

• Administrators

Each turn, a big loop runs that goes through every nation and resets their military buys. There are currently about 65,000 nations, so it may take some time to get through all nations. There's not really anything I can do to ensure it all happens instantly.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 5/24/2021 at 4:43 PM, Alex said:

Each turn, a big loop runs that goes through every nation and resets their military buys. There are currently about 65,000 nations, so it may take some time to get through all nations. There's not really anything I can do to ensure it all happens instantly.

I’d suggest increasing turn timers then.

War mechanics are like, actually some of the only mechanics that matter. For something like this I believe that a majority of the player base would agree that waiting 1 extra minute would not matter if it comes down to making rebuys fair.

I checked 3/26 - 5/01 it pretty consistently was resetting at 12:01 with 1 or 2 outliers. We are now getting 12:02 and 12:03 pretty consistently. 

you don’t even need to increase all turn timers. Only day change turn timers for this change.