Dark Emperor

User Name: Dark Emperor#6032

Punishment: - Ban 

Date of Ban/mute: - Yesterday

Reason for Ban/mute: 1440, Don't highlight admins unnecessarily 

Length of Ban/mute: I don't know 

Banned By:ss23

Reason for Appeal: I didn't did unneccessarily 

Additional info:  I opened a ticket to request an approval to do a war with someone coz i am making a bot, i wouldnt attack him and peace out in 5 mins, i just wanted this approval as i am not war slotting.

Ripper said no problem but doctor said no then i asked them final time, no one responded me for long time, i pinged ss23 once as he was active and he banned me and i was also muted before by lossi as she thought i am spamming but i was doing some bot work in botspam which i think is perfect channel for that. I seriously think this is very unprofessional behaviour from the mods and kinda like dictatorship, i am not blaming anyone but these are my own views. So, please unban me. I just pinged ss23 once as no one responded for long time and even if its against rules i think a ban is too harsh.

Also, i would like to know the status of my approval for the war thing for bot.

Thanks,

I hope alex will understand my sad situation.

🥺

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Wiki Mod

Appeal denied. Per your own statements your not even interested in being in the server. You just wanted to harass staff into giving you permission to do something, again.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I didn't harassed anyone nor i like to harass anyone, i just wanted to know if they allow me but i am nice to everyone, ss23 banned me for pinging him only. 

I am really interested in being on the server and help the other players, i want to contribute in a positive way in the politics and community. 

it's fine if i don't get the perms about bot but i really want to talk to other players in game, i promise to be nice to everyone and i have not harassed anyone till now, if you guys feel a ping is harassing then i wont even do that. ☺️

Also, if i harassed anyone unwillingly, i apologize for my bad behaviour. 

Thanks, ☺️

• Haha 1