[DoE] Gonna Solve That Mystery

King Arthur

2 hours ago, Xi Jinping said:

Damn my mans can't even take a good luck without getting angry about something. Don't you have better things to be doing like pissing T$ off? 

Old news. Haven't you heard Alexio and I are starting a business together?

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

thalmorcommie.png

4 hours ago, Tarroc said:

Whoever did the cover art did an awesome job, so props to them. On the other hand, my condolences to literally everyone involved in this, this can only go great for everyone. Special props to tCW for being able to lose Weebunism due to their own incompetence, and then complaining about how they didn't like being in Swamp and were forced into it, only to then turn around and make another bloc with like, half of the alliances of Swamp and Weebunism. Very original you guys. The tenure of RightHonorable as Prime Minister is truly starting off gloriously.

unknown.png

5abkdt.png

The ammount of butthurt in this one comment is cringey to read

If they make you cry so much Tarroc you should've rolled them longer, maybe it would  get your anger out in a healthy way

Besides , it definitely wasn't treating past GW opponents  like crap that got your rolled in gw16, so this is a brilliant move. /sarcasm

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Grave said:

The ammount of butthurt in this one comment is cringey to read

If they make you cry so much Tarroc you should've rolled them longer, maybe it would  get your anger out in a healthy way

Besides , it definitely wasn't treating past GW opponents  like crap that got your rolled in gw16, so this is a brilliant move. /sarcasm

Nah, it was the entire game being threatened by Quack that got us rolled in GW16, let's get that straight. As for the rest of them, it's depressing as a former high gov member of tCW to watch the alliance get run into the ground by people's pride and incompetence.

I give props when an alliance does well, and when an alliance does a thrice d@mned nose dive because the leadership doesn't know how to make and or maintain treaties, and it doesn't know how to retain its members, and how to defend its members. You just have to look at the exodus of people fleeing the alliance to see how poorly it is run these days. The current leadership of the alliance likes to put a lot of the blame on previous leaders, but they inherited a strong enough alliance and then ran it right into the dirt.

I'm not treating a former GW opponent poorly, I'm pointing out people I served in an alliance with are bloody incompetent and should be ashamed of the way they've handled things. It's easy to mix the two up if you don't pay attention to details though, so I don't blame you.

• Upvote 1

They took the cancer from Swamp and added weebs

72437059.jpg

Christ

Here we go again

crop.php?r=dzAcaDJo2VZsf6gxmFk-fnsU2t_J_L8LrP4HVBUjg4akEQ_OP6C-XgUHfFYtk5QrDxA0-OuVSySysHRCuqUCQoNJTmlc0WiI9DL2JJ3_pfoQolP15nAk5G-s_RPhQdDpb4G_4Ztt3oUyO501

Shifty gotta get those leaks for the next conflict.

• Haha 1

I need you to decide what you want. Be together or split apart. You can't keep up all this random drama about backstabbing when you just put your in a position to get back stabbed again. 

Next time you pretend to break up just save us the forum announcement. 

6 hours ago, Sval said:

This bloc will not be good at keeping its secrets.

Keep talkin’ like that and Shifty will payy you a visit again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2