[Merge] The Ronin Empire joins the Light

Starfuze

To anyone that reads this, This was not an agreed upon event, Shota is a traitor and even worse then chute. Chute was an incompetent but shota is that and a traitor. I still intend to try my best to salvage what i can as i promised to keep the alliance going as much as i can. An i hope the worst upon shota as he deserves whatever bad happens to him and his conspirator friends in this game. 

• Haha 5
  • Downvote 8

4 minutes ago, Hinata said:

To anyone that reads this, This was not an agreed upon event, Shota is a traitor and even worse then chute. Chute was an incompetent but shota is that and a traitor. I still intend to try my best to salvage what i can as i promised to keep the alliance going as much as i can. An i hope the worst upon shota as he deserves whatever bad happens to him and his conspirator friends in this game. 

As if anyone would ever want to join you.

• Haha 2

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

3 minutes ago, Hinata said:

That's a nice 3050 infra city you have there. It'd be a shame if you...applied to an alliance that's currently at war.

• Haha 4

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

2 minutes ago, Historia Reiss said:

As if anyone would ever want to join you.

It's good to know you support traitors. I hope your alliance keeps that in mind. 

2 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

That's a nice 3050 infra city you have there. It'd be a shame if you...applied to an alliance that's currently at war.

I've been at war for the last month already lol. 

Just now, Hinata said:

You mean you've been in vm for the last month right lol

As soon as war breaks out your ass is cowering in fear and you have the balls to call shota a traitor

• Haha 1

effefeef.jpg.57f1cc4806abd281ffc72dae46723a2b.jpg

1 minute ago, Hinata said:

Ah, you're just trying for high infra damage then, eh? Carry on. 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

4 minutes ago, Starfuze said:

You mean you've been in vm for the last month right lol

As soon as war breaks out your ass is cowering in fear and you have the balls to call shota a traitor

Our alliance had no economy, I was our main and nearly only source of income. I was head econ. The economy was my job and so i did every thing in my power to keep it ticking. It was something i talked with chute about when he was still with us that was agreed upon by alliance leadership. I was more useful as a farm then a soldier. Not to mention it was for two weeks, An the rest of my time (Two months) i have been in the alliance i was on 100 tax entirely trying to keep the alliance afloat. So yes i will call a traitor a traitor. 

Edited by Hinata

4 minutes ago, Hinata said:

Our alliance had no economy, I was our main and nearly only source of income. I was head econ. The economy was my job and so i did every thing in my power to keep it ticking. It was something i talked with chute about when he was still with us that was agreed upon by alliance leadership. I was more useful as a farm then a soldier. Not to mention it was for two weeks, An the rest of my time (Two months) i have been in the alliance i was on 100 tax entirely trying to keep the alliance afloat. So yes i will call a traitor a traitor. 

There's more to it than just the economy. I know enough about other parts of TRE to know it was the right move. Even if you had managed to get the economy back in track, you might've just been dogpiled again by some large alliance because of your reputation. It would have been in the best of the alliance to go through with this, as you guys would've been stuck in a cycle of getting dogpiled and rebuilding. 

This is just my opinion on this but hey you can do whatever you want

Good luck in TFed

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

effefeef.jpg.57f1cc4806abd281ffc72dae46723a2b.jpg

2 minutes ago, Starfuze said:

There's more to it than just the economy. I know enough about other parts of TRE to know it was the right move. Even if you had managed to get the economy back in track, you might've just been dogpiled again by some large alliance because of your reputation. It would have been in the best of the alliance to go through with this, as you guys would've been stuck in a cycle of getting dogpiled and rebuilding. 

This is just my opinion on this but hey you can do whatever you want

Good luck in TFed

The situation was salvageable, We were working on our reputation and the economy was doing fine just before the coup even with the stupid loan chute took. The problem here is shota was in charge of getting us new members, In stead. He talked in a shadowy corner with a bunch of edgy latin people, Agreed to a merge without imput or notice from the rest of government then proceeded to coup the alliance just after i managed to at least save the alliance bank. Though i will admit i made a pretty serious mistake here. I put trust in chute's side chick. I suppose it's my fault the alliance is dead now then. 

1 minute ago, Mr Rodgers said:

Exactly

So your going to act along the lines of CC now. I wonder if chute would be proud or disappointed in you. 

2 minutes ago, Hinata said:

The situation was salvageable, We were working on our reputation and the economy was doing fine just before the coup even with the stupid loan chute took. The problem here is shota was in charge of getting us new members, In stead. He talked in a shadowy corner with a bunch of edgy latin people, Agreed to a merge without imput or notice from the rest of government then proceeded to coup the alliance just after i managed to at least save the alliance bank. Though i will admit i made a pretty serious mistake here. I put trust in chute's side chick. I suppose it's my fault the alliance is dead now then. 

So your going to act along the lines of CC now. I wonder if chute would be proud or disappointed in you. 

He doesn't care. I know this because I am talking to him right now.

1 minute ago, Mr Rodgers said:

He doesn't care. I know this because I am talking to him right now.

Either way is unsurprising. It's just a shame that i actually thought you were a good upstanding dude. Your just another lossi and chute though. This is going to take some time to process. 

@Hinata, firstly please keep CC out of this, we would like, unless provoked,  as little involvement in your affairs as possible. Although it was bad of Shota to make such a move without consent, the need to slander him and further crush what little self confidence he had is out of line. Unfortunately yes your hard work came to waste, however making even more enemies via outwards anger won't further your ends. Either way I shall continue to spectate and hope the best will befall your future endeavours. 

Merging left and right I see 👀

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order