I received a warning! 😱

Zerkium

Unsure if this is the right forum section: not exactly a ban appeal or anything, rather it's a warning appeal!

I commented "MUCH SEMEN" in response to the "Semenist nation" posting about being the happiest in the world. I had assumed since the name of the nation has the term that making a fairly neutral goofy statement with the term isn't particularly terrible.

It doesn't seem like an appropriate thing to get a warning over, I'm mostly posting because I'm unsure if some automated disallowed-terms system flagged me and added a warning or something.

If the warning is deemed appropriate I'm fine with that too. 

image.png.80d5debc993270b1705a448f33da1a45.png

image.thumb.png.b8dd8ff81a32fc65c47ee6b87d4b4b3a.png

• Administrators

I think the warning is appropriate, "MUCH SEMEN" seems pretty clearly to be, well, about semen. Which doesn't really have anything to do with politics, government, trade, etc. and is generally considered inappropriate for the game.

As for "Semenist Nation", that may or may not be a reference to "semen", it isn't clear to me. But, even if it were, two wrongs do not make a right.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 5/13/2021 at 4:19 PM, Alex said:

I think the warning is appropriate, "MUCH SEMEN" seems pretty clearly to be, well, about semen. Which doesn't really have anything to do with politics, government, trade, etc. and is generally considered inappropriate for the game.

As for "Semenist Nation", that may or may not be a reference to "semen", it isn't clear to me. But, even if it were, two wrongs do not make a right.

I originally thought this was a reference to the Mexican Seminoles, but based on translating the German city names, it is clear he meant "Semitist Nation" or "Semitic Nation."