Production Lines and Military Upkeeps

M Sohaib

13 minutes ago, Devil said:

A new Thing I want to be added in-game which will for sure add Fun

1... Production Lines

Its Pathetic to Make and shoot all capacity of DayChange tanks Making in one go,there has to be a production line added,where user will produce daily 25% 50% or 100% daily limit of his tanks or military.which will cost him a hourly steel required for that hour building tanks.if a desired limit is reached user will close its tanks production.

2...we know that everyone stockpile it's warchest which never decrease and it stays the exact(if not engaged in war or sold) after a month

All I want to suggest that there needs to be A limit of daily warchest use where army use it for training and exercises.

It's same like Soldiers eating food so 1000 tanks use 100 steel for it's daily maintenancE

1000 aircraft use 100 alum for daily maintenance

Same goes to ships

The numbers I gave are not acceptable if you guys think is high or low they r random and can be tweaked

In the same way an overall army Will use daily based warchest for military drills,

If you Guys think we are paying upkeep for daily Military,I would say why not decrease the upkeep limit and Fix a number of Steel,alum for maintenance and munitions,gasoline for daily drills

Using this technique a Well trained military will have a little advantage over an army built overnight

It's a Suggestion and all I need is Your thoughts

Which army in the world is sitting in home Waiting for a war,they always do exercises and go through drills

Agrees

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Resource upkeep would be a nice replacement for the monetary upkeep I think. The idea of training session technically makes sense too. It could be a great advantage for pirates and raiders. How much advantage are we talking about btw? 

Edited by MYC
  • Thanks 1

image.png.53cb39df314b30232b410b94801b6f72.png

I like to think that the monetary upkeek is enough, and that it does take into account resources usage, workers salary and everything else. Having to also worry about your resources dying out in peace time seems a little too harsh. It could be implemented in war-time, but I don't really like the idea, you already use resources to build your armies back up.

But I'd love to see army-experience. 10/10 for that one

• Upvote 1

One of the mechanics discussed in possible beige rework scenarios is that when coming out of beige, units made during that period have an "inexperience" level that causes them to perform offensively less efficiently for a set number of turns. The idea behind this was if beige allows nations to get a full unit rebuild, the attackers would still have an advantage that they worked for in their opening attacks.

Again these are things still in the brainstorming phase, so I'm not going into depth on the specifics. I did link this thread to the dev team for discussion. 

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif