[Peace] Delta & Hedge war is done

Dave III

Congrats to the Johnson’s! You fought well and glad peace was reached quickly. At the end of the day it’s just a game and as long as fun and learning is taking place it’s all in good spirit. 

• Upvote 2

Good luck to the Johnsons!

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Uh... now FA isn't in my job detail, but even I know that this isn't exactly how you want to go about writing a post about peace. And not negotiating a NAP? Kinda cringe. Don't get me wrong, I have old acquaintances in the bloc and think new blocs deserve best wishes, but come on.

• Upvote 2

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

51 minutes ago, Dave III said:

Although everyone on all sides will get the chance to rebuild, I am most excited for the changes to come to delta. A new bloc of protectorates and O-levels with Oasis took on one of the older blocs Hedge and held its own.

You got your ass whooped with heavy numbers superiority on the tier you controlled lmao

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I'd like to thank Dave and zig both, for letting me be me. I may not do things the conventional way, and I'm the first to admit that I make mistakes sometimes, but I have my moments :-). 

• Upvote 1

Delta... get a new spokesman. He is likely the worse person to have be the voice for you all. 

Dave, CotL didn't poach the prot. They came to us, like others. Maybe instead of trying to throw shade at Hedge you fix the problems that cause them to leave in the first place.

• Upvote 5

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

13 minutes ago, Phoenyx said:

I'd like to thank Dave and zig both, for letting me be me. I may not do things the conventional way, and I'm the first to admit that I make mistakes sometimes, but I have my moments :-). 

Going to analyze this war now? :P

Anyways, good luck to all of the great nations in the collective known as The Johnsons.

29 minutes ago, Dryad said:

tfw the game has been plagued so hard by NAPs recently that newer players think you can only have peace with a NAP

More of this.  You don't need a NAP for peace, and honestly even if we wanted to be super scumbags and hit someone right after we finished a war with them, we wouldn't waste a move like that on you guys, frankly you don't really matter.

But I hope you guys had some fun, learned from this and use this experience to be better in the future.  With some focus, discipline and hardwork you guys could really make something of yourselves.

I sure enjoyed launching spy attacks on the 4-5 dudes that were in my range the entire war.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Going to analyze this war now? :P

Maybe, I'm in a Delta Alliance after all, but I think that'll be on Discord only :-p. 

Edited by Phoenyx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1