Courage is something Great that not everyone can practice, especially someone like OBLIVION.

24 minutes ago, Llojsa Of Llojslands said:

They did

Nope . We are those who have been attacked.

...All Powerful Llojsa, King of the Panth and Tyrant Oblivion Killer - do you know what RoH stands for?

• Haha 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

45 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

...All Powerful Llojsa, King of the Panth and Tyrant Oblivion Killer - do you know what RoH stands for?

Yeaa an ex member of Pantheon like a lot of the nations in glob feeling glad for that . And yeaa i know what RoH stands for but it havent any mutual thing with my post

4 hours ago, Llojsa Of Llojslands said:

Am I ? Yeah because we need to get spy attacks and and declared wars and to shut up in same time. :D

What makes you think declaring wars that you will once again lose, make people stop spying you? It's funny because oblivion doesn't even really spy you

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Llojsa Of Llojslands said:

INJUSTICES ...
They are just trying to make a new Drama and Injustice after all those spy attacks and for that we complained directly to You , Cotl and others but not to Obvilion because all know them for their INJUSTICES.
An informal question - how you accepted them in bloc to mess yourself in their injustices ?

And i dont want to be someone who everyone know my name but i want to be someone with enough power and dialogs to stop spying my members and sphere members , which was imposible in Oblivion never . Same happens when they was Rose sphere, same happens in HM sphere . 
 Also do you think that i wanted any conflict with HM after our conversation ? Nah.

a secret treaty against the newest and lowest sphere ?

Are you seriously arguing with a post that was nothing but the lyrics to the "Cheers" TV show starring Ted Danson?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thank god the hostilities are finally kicking off, shame i left to raid a day early it makes me look really sus....

anyways can someone from hedge please slot me i dont wanna be left out from my brothers in brofam 

Cheers!

PS:

9 hours ago, Historia Reiss said:

I don't know how any of you guys could be so stupid, it's clear that Rose and T$ have a secret treaty. I mean, just think about this simple logic! puts on tinfoil hat

TJEST is made up of Partisan, who is a government member of T$

Oblivion used to have a treaty with Rose, and Oblivion members talk in the Rose server. 

In conclusion, SEKRIT TREATY

the real sekrit treaty is imbetween oblivion and hedge, have you ever noticed how they just countered for each other and that they have a treaty ingame?

Odd isnt it 😶

7 hours ago, dtc justice said:

What makes you think declaring wars that you will once again lose, make people stop spying you? It's funny because oblivion doesn't even really spy you

hughes

6 hours ago, Changeup said:

Did Pantheon seriously confuse a DoW with an ROH again? I'm having bad flashbacks.

Pantheon is a memorial wall if you didn't know . if you was an ex member you can post something about you in the time when you was there in its wall :P talk to inst.

3 hours ago, LarsarisN said:

anyways can someone from hedge please slot me i dont wanna be left out from my brothers in brofam 

Who has the bigger e-peen? Hedge or Delta? If you answer. I will guarantee you won't be left out of the Blitz

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

Whats fun about this, and I dont know if Delta realizes this, but if they organize and properly blitz, not only can they win, but they can absolutely destroy us.

But seeing as I think we are at war now, I will unleash the mighty GRUMPY BLITZ to vaporize delta's upper tiers!

AND.... no one is in range.  So I guess that means blitz complete.  Good work team!

• Haha 6

• Wiki Mod
On 5/3/2021 at 11:56 PM, Llojsa Of Llojslands said:

Pantheon is a memorial wall if you didn't know . if you was an ex member you can post something about you in the time when you was there in its wall :P talk to inst.

There is literally nothing worth remembering pantheon for except maybe as lessons in how not to conduct an alliance. Just like you and your alliance will be unmemorable in a month or so when you disband under the weight of your disastrous decisions and ego.

• Upvote 4

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

On 5/6/2021 at 3:40 AM, Dr Rush said:

There is literally nothing worth remembering pantheon for except maybe as lessons in how not to conduct an alliance. Just like you and your alliance will be unmemorable in a month or so when you disband under the weight of your disastrous decisions and ego.

that is your opinoon .. then in my opinion Pantheon was the greatest alliance . if you want to know why - pantheon has brought a lot of nations who now are some of the highest nations in glob .
 Pantheon was an Academy .
respect dr Rush :)

On 5/4/2021 at 8:38 PM, Redarmy said:

Holding a gun to Ockey head is just asking for trouble. He is just going to tell you to pull the trigger. What happens just happens. I guess good luck in antagonizing Oblivion? 

If -only- this was just a little spat between Delta and Oblivion -.-

1 hour ago, Llojsa Of Llojslands said:

that is your opinoon .. then in my opinion Pantheon was the greatest alliance . if you want to know why - pantheon has brought a lot of nations who now are some of the highest nations in glob .

Welcome to Pantheon, official PnW Academy of Pixelhugging! Please look at our testimonials from the great whales such as Fist, Printer635, Felkey, Madden8021, and many others! Our alumni are rich, militarily inexperienced, and ready for more cities. All students are entitled to our extensive vacation options that may be pursued at any time at the onset of any global war, truly Pantheon is the school for the elite. So what are you waiting for? Join Pantheon and never again be raided by Arrgh!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod
15 hours ago, Llojsa Of Llojslands said:

Ah yes the micro mindset, big numbers equals good. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Wiki Mod

Double Post Time.

Just a minor update.

unknown.png

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

On 5/9/2021 at 11:01 PM, Dr Rush said:

Double Post Time.

Just a minor update.

unknown.png

Bullism?

On 5/9/2021 at 11:01 PM, Dr Rush said:

Double Post Time.

Just a minor update.

unknown.png

Anyway . As i am alive , your group will not do injustices against me and people where i live . Good-bye.