Courage is something Great that not everyone can practice, especially someone like OBLIVION.

ROH not RoW smh

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

• Llojsa Of Llojslands changed the title to Courage is something Great that not everyone can practice, especially someone like OBLIVION.
1 minute ago, Kevanovia said:

It is unfortunate that you are declaring war on an innocent party. You’re a monster!

image.gif.08f6ee1b7268a4cc4075b858562bd3aa.gif

Am I ? Yeah because we need to get spy attacks and and declared wars and to shut up in same time. :D

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Llojsa Of Llojslands said:

Am I ? Yeah because we need to get spy attacks and and declared wars and to shut up in same time. :D

I am having a hard time understanding why you would unleash-eth hellfire upon the peace-loving folks that are just trying to make it through their day. What tyranny! What horror! Why must we go on like this?!?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

2 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

I am having a hard time understanding why you would unleash-eth hellfire upon the peace-loving folks that are just trying to make it through their day. What tyranny! What horror! Why must we go on like this?!?

Drama;s 

Just now, WonkerBonker said:

War, war never changes. Except when it does.

sometimes you cant avoid a war with someone like them . their power is higher than ours and our nukes will work :P

1 minute ago, Llojsa Of Llojslands said:

No we dont !! ? we are in conflicts with someone who keeps a lot of secret treaties :)

ohh !

Look at you trying to be clever. We played this game before and it didn't end well for you than. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

1 minute ago, Leftbehind said:

Look at you trying to be clever. We played this game before and it didn't end well for you than. 

Respect for the Older People than me , disrespect for people with injustices at all time .

3 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

again -  Respect for the Older people than me , disrespect for the people with injustices on them.

1 minute ago, BigMorf said:

WAR WAR NEVER CHANGES

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

I don't know how any of you guys could be so stupid, it's clear that Rose and T$ have a secret treaty. I mean, just think about this simple logic! puts on tinfoil hat

TJEST is made up of Partisan, who is a government member of T$

Oblivion used to have a treaty with Rose, and Oblivion members talk in the Rose server. 

In conclusion, SEKRIT TREATY

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

3 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

hey leave my future bloc alone guys... 

They are just trying to make their way thru the world today, when it takes everything they got.  They want to take a break from all their worries, it sure would help a lot.  Wouldn't you like to get away?  All those nights when you got no lights and the check is in the mail, and your little angel hung the cat up by its tail... and your third fiance didnt show... 

Sometimes you wanna go, where everybody knows your name!! And their always glad you came!  You wanna be where you can see, Our troubles are all the same, you wanna be where everybody knows your name....

INJUSTICES ...
They are just trying to make a new Drama and Injustice after all those spy attacks and for that we complained directly to You , Cotl and others but not to Obvilion because all know them for their INJUSTICES.
An informal question - how you accepted them in bloc to mess yourself in their injustices ?

And i dont want to be someone who everyone know my name but i want to be someone with enough power and dialogs to stop spying my members and sphere members , which was imposible in Oblivion never . Same happens when they was Rose sphere, same happens in HM sphere . 
 Also do you think that i wanted any conflict with HM after our conversation ? Nah.

4 minutes ago, Historia Reiss said:

I don't know how any of you guys could be so stupid, it's clear that Rose and T$ have a secret treaty. I mean, just think about this simple logic! puts on tinfoil hat

TJEST is made up of Partisan, who is a government member of T$

Oblivion used to have a treaty with Rose, and Oblivion members talk in the Rose server. 

In conclusion, SEKRIT TREATY

a secret treaty against the newest and lowest sphere ?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Llojsa Of Llojslands said:

INJUSTICES ...
They are just trying to make a new Drama and Injustice after all those spy attacks and for that we complained directly to You , Cotl and others but not to Obvilion because all know them for their INJUSTICES.
An informal question - how you accepted them in bloc to mess yourself in their injustices ?

And i dont want to be someone who everyone know my name but i want to be someone with enough power and dialogs to stop spying my members and sphere members , which was imposible in Oblivion never . Same happens when they was Rose sphere, same happens in HM sphere . 
 Also do you think that i wanted any conflict with HM after our conversation ? Nah.

a secret treaty against the newest and lowest sphere ?

It’s good that you see the INJUSTICES of your actions against Oblivion. For you to attack them unprovoked, an ally of mine, will not bode well for you. They are a peaceful people. Just this morning I had a conversation with @Ockey5 about his endeavors of frolicking in the daisy fields, when suddenly he was violently and unnecessarily attacked. Blindsided. He reaches out for peaceful resolutions, but he constantly gets the door shut on him thanks to the likes of alliance leaders like YOU. Providing injustices against the little guy. An alliance with only 12 members. You should be ashamed.

Although we may be a small bloc, Hedge doesn’t take kindly to these unwarranted hits from these mass member blocs. It is time that these INJUSTICES be righted.

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

27 minutes ago, Llojsa Of Llojslands said:

And i dont want to be someone who everyone know my name but i want to be someone with enough power and dialogs to stop spying my members and sphere members , which was imposible in Oblivion never .

Declaring war on someone just encourages them to spy you. 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

1 hour ago, Llojsa Of Llojslands said:

12.jpg.78e13c8da49762965fe605a48df1c4ca.jpg

OMG finally someone will teach them a lesson! I hope you will kick their asses! They deserved it! Don't give up and give them a hell 🔥

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg