[RoH] Bad move Bucko

Dave III

2 minutes ago, Changeup said:

That had literally nothing to do with it? Your micro wasn't even in or tied to the NAP lol

I think the counter might of been our prot anyways its fine we can agree that we both have above average genitals

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Latsu said:

Orbis

"No one cares about your micro bloc"

Also Orbis

"Wish you the worst of luck, also we'll take turns hitting you because we care soooooo little"

Just admit you guys are interested and want to test the nubs a little, if you're curious about big D there's no shame in that. Its 2021 after all, no need to hide in the closet.

But yeah come on guys, you should be able to at least win the spy war 🤨

They hate us cuz they ain’t us 

0954E45A-000A-4770-924F-7B19F0AE97DE.jpeg

• Haha 3

What's this dude's link?

50 minutes ago, Dave III said:

They hate us cuz they ain’t us 

0954E45A-000A-4770-924F-7B19F0AE97DE.jpeg

First Big D., and anus now. Are you indirectly trying to tell us about your preferences? 👀

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

16 minutes ago, Maia said:

First Big D., and anus now. Are you indirectly trying to tell us about your preferences? 👀

If your insinuating homosexuality I find that insulting to the LGBTQR+ community in that it would be used to invoke a response of insecurity, please remain respectful in public forums. Your (perhaps unintentional) bigotry is not welcome.  

1 hour ago, Thor said:

What's this dude's link?

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=166504 

• Downvote 6

9 hours ago, Latsu said:

Orbis

"No one cares about your micro bloc"

Also Orbis

"Wish you the worst of luck, also we'll take turns hitting you because we care soooooo little"

Just admit you guys are interested and want to test the nubs a little, if you're curious about big D there's no shame in that. Its 2021 after all, no need to hide in the closet.

But yeah come on guys, you should be able to at least win the spy war 🤨

Amusing that delta appears to have lost the spy front too

18 hours ago, Latsu said:

Hope this war isn't too hard-on you

Don't let them penetrate your defenses

Make sure you have good protection

Dont blow your load too early in the war

Remember it isnt about big your nations are, its how you use them

Ok I'm done now

They don't need your noob advises lol so stop put your nose in others matters 

6 hours ago, Lovin boi said:

They don't need your noob advises lol so stop put your nose in others matters 

You may not be used to this but some folks have friends they try to keep in good spirits, you should try to find some at some point instead of pretending you know what I meant by my message. Then again your reading comprehension has never been great so maybe I can't blame you for misconstruing that as unwanted advice.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dave III said:

If your insinuating homosexuality I find that insulting to the LGBTQR+ community in that it would be used to invoke a response of insecurity, please remain respectful in public forums. Your (perhaps unintentional) bigotry is not welcome.  

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=166504 

Look mate don't try to stan us an ally if you can't even get the shortened acronym correctly. Especially for your micros shitty PR points that nobody cares about.

I'd threaten to kick your ass myself but I don't panic delete half my cities and projects like that other guy so I won't be in range lol.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/3/2021 at 6:18 AM, Dave III said:

TaskForce Delta formally recognizes hostilities with TeRmiNalJest and Oblivion. 

Well to be honest this was expected to happen earlier so I thank all involved for waiting to attack delta. To Jest’s earlier DoW I say bullshit, if you wanna start a fight for fun then say so. Making up ridiculous reasons for war is not only insulting to us but degrades the honor of the combat we’re about to engage in. 

To conclude, if you mess with Delta you get the Big D. 

What a start for the new bloc!

Just noticed the damage you guys have been delivering; great job!

Good luck to both blocs; have fun!

• Upvote 1

On 5/3/2021 at 5:17 PM, Nelo said:

E

Dang i think thats bigger than big d's

Methinks Nelo knows or suspects they messed up a tad with Changeup and his Alliance and is trying to patch things up in his own way.

4 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Methinks Nelo knows or suspects they messed up a tad with Changeup and his Alliance and is trying to patch things up in his own way.

Na im trying to get this forum to not be a salt mine, i failed lol

16 minutes ago, Nelo said:

Na im trying to get this forum to not be a salt mine, i failed lol

Ok, it just seemed like Changeup may have had a bit of a point in terms of how Delta dealt with him. I'm in Delta too by the way, Junior FA in Soldiers of Liberty

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Phoenyx said:

Ok, it just seemed like Changeup may have had a bit of a point in terms of how Delta dealt with him. I'm in Delta too by the way, Junior FA in Soldiers of Liberty

oh god oh shit he's back

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

unknown_3_1_65.png

• Wiki Mod
On 5/3/2021 at 7:18 AM, Dave III said:

TaskForce Delta formally recognizes hostilities with TeRmiNalJest and Oblivion. 

Well to be honest this was expected to happen earlier so I thank all involved for waiting to attack delta. To Jest’s earlier DoW I say bullshit, if you wanna start a fight for fun then say so. Making up ridiculous reasons for war is not only insulting to us but degrades the honor of the combat we’re about to engage in. 

To conclude, if you mess with Delta you get the Big D. 

Really eHonor(tm) in a spreadsheet simulator? Really? Thats the PR route you wanna go? Against Tjest of all alliances? Really?

On 5/3/2021 at 9:03 AM, Mayor said:

What a victory for the great Empire of Calondia!

*snip*

Thats alot of damage.

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid