UPN Announcement

Saru

Nah I did conspire to report one of his posts two days ago.

Inb4 Mr. Blonde dumps forum report logs Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Given the amount of flak we've gotten in this thread, I'd say that "neutral" is relative.

Oh I'm sorry.  Next time your ally declares war on someone and gets owned because it bit off more than it can chew and then needs allies to further join into the fight, we'll be sure to pat you on the back and say, "Good doggy, such a good doggy!"

I think all the "flak" really started when you tried to claim you/your allies were not the aggressors and all of us "neutrals" pretty much uniformly disagreed and laughed at that notion.

Are you saying that the charges are false?

Are you saying that UPN's offensive against TAC was impressive?

Don't read indignant tone, I'm really just asking.

It's a 3v1... It doesn't really need much more thought than that imo.

Tbh, the war has really made me appreciate how the EoS/UPN/DEIC treaty bloc have stood together, time and time again, as one united entity (high-fives to newest member as well <3)... In those regards, I find us impressive whenever we take action as a group. I've not stopped to worry about the execution of the war because it's irrelevant to how I would evaluate UPN. Hence, my reaction, and I'm sure other UPN'ers reaction, is indifferent to whatever the impression, of our execution of war (isolated to UPN-TAC), is. Your question was a provocative question and I replied to it with the same attitude as I replied to some of the other "third party" provocative comments within this thread -- defensively, brah...

• Upvote 2

Why can't we all just roast marshmallows and be friends?

This is Politics & War, not Politics & S'more

• Upvote 4

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

This is Politics & War, not Politics & S'more

vncZ8J3.gif
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Are you saying that the charges are false?

Are you saying that UPN's offensive against TAC was impressive?

Don't read indignant tone, I'm really just asking.

I think the fact that two out of my three targets fled TAC in a day would say differently. Instead of going off rhetoric, why don't you look at the stats?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LHAf6jI5DcirEzb_qePEvG6aSZLr4CZcb9WO3QjEhew/pubhtml#

Keep in mind that our performance would of been a hell of a lot better, if some mistakes weren't made and people did not beige TAC so early -- a lot of our guys are struggling for targets, and there's only so many slots.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Is it time to reveal the reveal true reason why you guys declare on TAC? For god sake stop dishing out those fake excuses, we are not as stupid as you want us to be.

If you think we have a reason beyond self-preservation than you yourself are a fool. No one really wants a war this early in the game but diplomatic posturing forced it.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

If you think we have a reason beyond self-preservation than you yourself are a fool. No one really wants a war this early in the game but diplomatic posturing forced it.

Now it was simply posturing and not an actual threat to the alliance? You guys backpedal quickly.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

If you think TAC was a threat to your entire bloc and by destroying them that's self preservation then you are a fool. Though I know you're probably joking. Or at least you'll claim you are.

uHQTKq6.png

Now it was simply posturing and not an actual threat to the alliance? You guys backpedal quickly.

They were a threat because they postured themselves into being a threat to us. Had they not postured themselves into a posturing position that postures to create a threat into a really big threat that can be postured into an even bigger threat, then this would never have happened. 

Edit: Posture

• Upvote 3

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It's the start of a race and one team have proclaimed victory after the first lap... and yet there are many more laps left to run. I wonder who'll be in the lead when the race is finally all said and done?

So it's your contention that there can be no threat implied by someone who is posturing?

It's a good thing we have a behavioral expert around like you to explain everything.   <_<

It's the start of a race and one team have proclaimed victory after the first lap... and yet there are many more laps left to run. I wonder who'll be in the lead when the race is finally all said and done?

GPA will lead after this race, and after every subsequent race too.  Unless we see another Woodstock Massacre.  The motivation to do one of those every 6 months won't be there, and eventually they'll be #1 and too strong to easily challenge.

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy

Duke of House Greyjoy

GPA will lead after this race, and after every subsequent race too. Unless we see another Woodstock Massacre. The motivation to do one of those every 6 months won't be there, and eventually they'll be #1 and too strong to easily challenge.

They'll be rich pacifists = more war resources for the rest of us.