Yintel

This guy isn't 13
Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=275970
User: Alino Discord#3177
Violation: Underage user

1268590328_Screenshot(77).png.458de8687ae8eb103fbfed69931c5292.png

As seen in the above screenshot, Alino here admits that he is 10 years old,

1361603979_Screenshot(80).png.ec53696dd13fb9c6e9fe854c742af455.png

Therefore I reported him to the Discord Trust & Safety team the same day.

After the report was sent, he seemingly went inactive, so we assumed his account got banned by the Discord team.

1353062129_Screenshot(78).png.d0c0424be19cdb74feecaaab6690c8f8.png

However he made a new account 3 days later, and continued playing P&W.

So I would like to bring this topic up to report this user for being under the age of 13.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Trexizia | Satellite State | Duoland

Glory to SI, RIP Waffle House

• Administrators

Unfortunately, I have no way of verifying any user's real age. When you register for Politics & War, you agree that you are 13 years or older, and that is sufficient for our purposes.

While our intention is not to knowingly allow anyone under 13 to play the game, if we banned every player who stated "I'm 10" or "I'm 12", etc. in public chats on Discord, we would end up banning a lot of players. Because we have no way to certify anyone's actual age, and because the player has agreed to our terms and stated that they are at least 13 years of age, we won't be taking any action.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 5/1/2021 at 9:05 PM, Alex said:

Unfortunately, I have no way of verifying any user's real age. When you register for Politics & War, you agree that you are 13 years or older, and that is sufficient for our purposes.

While our intention is not to knowingly allow anyone under 13 to play the game, if we banned every player who stated "I'm 10" or "I'm 12", etc. in public chats on Discord, we would end up banning a lot of players. Because we have no way to certify anyone's actual age, and because the player has agreed to our terms and stated that they are at least 13 years of age, we won't be taking any action.

unknown.png

maybe this is enough then? same guy but on the test server
Link to bulletin: https://test.politicsandwar.com/bulletin/id=119/collapse-of-the-soviet-union

TFisThisShit.png

Edited by TitanJazza
  • Like 2

signature.png

Look in replies to the bulletin. Such players should be banned.

Edited by The United States of Tyson
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I will answer

This Post was onto me so I will surely answer , I first would say that this post is made by a rival of mine , not hate but kinda enemy in the game , secondly the 13 year age discord had happened I admit it was by my account but I should tell that my Bros were using the acc who r older and I thought they weren't using Discord or pnw real/test and till then they would admit 10 cause they are and I am 13 , I had said that it was my brother's fault but no one cared , And Yintel , Titan and Meme god (states of Tyson) are my rivals in test so they would say that probably . Nextly the comment having !@#$ was me try horribly joking and I admit that I was wrong I shouldn't have writed that , so I also edited my post . If ya want me to send my birth certificate I can surely send , But I wasn't clear on discord to verify my age like that also I wasn't home so I couldn't । As sir  alex said about verifying he is right , but as this question is about me I would like to give a proof of needed .

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

• Alex locked this topic