Rule violation

TitanJazza

Nation link:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=305963

Ruler Name: Julian Newton

discord id: Philippines#1834

British Empire#0964 (former account, that was banned because we reported them)

Nature of Violation: It’s a minor, 9 years old to be exact. That’s so much lower than the rules allow

Here are images from the black skies server where they admits to be 9

if you need confirmation that it’s the same person, @Yintel, @Guilo or members of the black skies alliance can vouch for me

3DA6B871-F275-4A84-B256-7B3B9479B06E.jpeg

4D655E33-1090-47A1-83FB-32949342BB26.jpeg

Edited by TitanJazza
  • Like 1

signature.png

• Administrators

Unfortunately, I have no way of verifying any user's real age. When you register for Politics & War, you agree that you are 13 years or older, and that is sufficient for our purposes.

While our intention is not to knowingly allow anyone under 13 to play the game, if we banned every player who stated "I'm 9" or "I'm 12", etc. in public chats on Discord, we would end up banning a lot of players. Because we have no way to certify anyone's actual age, and because the player has agreed to our terms and stated that they are at least 13 years of age, we won't be taking any action.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link